Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Theory: Jon Jones snitched on Donald Cerrone

So this is a theory going around due to the fact that Jon Jones came back by snitching on a fighter for cheating that hasn't been disclosed but due to the fact that Donald Cerrone and Winklejohn are currently beefing, plus the Gym is still open for Jones to train, this is an plausible explanation 

makes sense to me

Is Cerrone getting USADA"d in the near future? discuss 

Chael is saying he either ratted out on some players in a different sport such as the NFL

he also claims that ratting out a coach is more valuble than a fighter, Colby went on record last month for saying Jon's wrestling coach has sold steriods to guys in his gym

everyone but GSP that has trained with WinkleJohn is a confirmed roider

discuss

Edited by King_Can!
  • Like 1

A gym full of roiders but aren’t they 2-24

was about to be 2-25 by the hands of Michael Perreth before Cerrone decided to ditch the team

Jon probably didn't even need to snitch. They found this loophole in the USADA guidelines and figured that being a snitch was better for Jon than a confirmed roider so they went with this to make it go away.

If the UFC doesn't stop being trash soon they will start defaulting on that 4 billion dollar loan. They're desperate.

• Like 3

Chael is saying he either ratted out on some players in a different sport such as the NFL

the NFL and most major US sports leagues dont use USADA and do their own in house testing per their own requirements and banned substances list

sometimes chael likes to talk just to hear himself

I do not believe Jones is snitching on ANY fighter,maybe a retired guy but even then it is very unlikely.

He is giving information on a supplier or coach.

I really grew to like Bisping over the years,the guy just likes to have a few beers and fight,it is sad to see a guy like Soldier of Roids walk in there like a tree injected with mega horse roids and Bisping has to fight these guys legit.

We also need to remember that the information does NOT have to be disclosed,so USADA could simply be in cahoots with the UFC to let the big money draws off the hook using some BS clause.I mean the UFC did NOTHING to McGinger for his gang like assault on the bus of people/fighters.So we cannot trust the UFC at all and imo can't trust USADA either.

• Like 1