Sign in to follow this  
fuksobercuban

Speculation: Jon Jones steroid supplier was wrestling coach israel martinez

probably the guy jon jones named. last month cowboy cerrone said Israel Martinez sells steroids to college wrestlers as well on joe rogan pod cast. Covington said jon jones been getting steroids for years from him. I will post sources. not fake don't take down

https://twitter.com/GIFsZP/status/1034896098723287040

Edited by jackdanielsposter

this is Israel Martinez

www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon-Jones-Wrestling-Coach-Israel-Martinez-Reunite-for-UFC-182-After-Needed-Break-79445

jon jones would party and go on vactions with this guy too. Martinez has a history of partying and getting arrested I wonder if he is jones cocaine weekend binger enabler as well

this thread title is clickbait speculation....

I dont think that guy was Jones dealer initially but probably helped him out later on since if I recall Cerrones comments that coach came in relatively recently.

Pretty sure Jones main roid dealer is Wink.

• Like 1

again i dont see why anyone cares about roids... the guy at your local planet fitness is doing them to guard a door at a crappy bar in your town, its everywhere. move on

this thread title is clickbait speculation....

I dont think that guy was Jones dealer initially but probably helped him out later on since if I recall Cerrones comments that coach came in relatively recently.

Pretty sure Jones main roid dealer is Wink.

Martinez was Jackson wink head wrestling coach since 2009, also very coincidental Martinez post a photo of him and romero that he now training romero and 3 weeks later romero fails a drug test

Martinez was Jackson wink head wrestling coach since 2009, also very coincidental Martinez post a photo of him and romero that he now training romero and 3 weeks later romero fails a drug test

photo-469992.jpg?_r=1536181707

good post actually...Im gonna look into that also didnt know that guy was training Yoel.

I wanna know who is Romero's dealer tho

Probably someone in upper circle with connections and moles within usada..thats the only explanation that Yoel has been able to not get caught in over 20+ years of his sports career....or hes always been clean.

Well yeah obviously the wrestling circle has long been involved with steroids.

I remember when DC and Jon had those sit downs,both sort of hinted they had something on the other guy and when got heated they both wanted to say something but held back.

The sad reality is USDA is crap at catching these guys,the fighters seem to have lawyers and obtain the legal lists of substances and appear to be getting around it with designer versions.As well having watched an investigator move around several countries and interviewing different people,it seemed obvious it is easy to get around testing with only a day's notice.

Point being,even if Jones had he extensive knowledge to blow it wide open,i doubt USADA would be any closer to catching guys.Nowitzski just likes to make himself look good,i doubt he cares at all about the sport or cheats,as long as the outcome makes him look good he is fine with the rest.