Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

UFC 228 buy rate lol

Literally already posted this in a thread about Khabib, but sure make an entire thread about it....

What does Kabob have to do with how bad of a draw Twood is???

• Like 9

It takes two to sell a fight, nobody knows who the fook Darren Till is, of course it ain't going to sell chit.

Put Woodley in there against Condit or Lawler and it'll sell MILLIONS, but he already starched those randoms. He's got nobody worth fighting, GSP is running, Conor is taking easy fights...

• Like 4

UFC should put all their events on the WWE Network, it's so easy to find crystal clear HD streams for free these days no one is paying $70 or whatever **** they want to scam people out of

• Like 1

What does Kabob have to do with how bad of a draw Twood is???

I am either too tired when posting or just awake, I am going back to bed, hopefully I will wake up with my brain back

It takes two to sell a fight, nobody knows who the fook Darren Till is, of course it ain't going to sell chit.

Put Woodley in there against Condit or Lawler and it'll sell MILLIONS, but he already starched those randoms. He's got nobody worth fighting, GSP is running, Conor is taking easy fights...

Tyron Woodley vs Nick Diaz is trending at 4.5 million PPV buys. - Dana White

I am either too tired when posting or just awake, I am going back to bed, hopefully I will wake up with my brain back

lol how is it my fault you are off on your posting game.

Nick Diaz vs Mike Perry is trending at 8 million PPV buys. - Dana White

Did you see Perry is -245 to beat Cerrone?

How am I supposed to work with that?

• Like 1

lol 130 THOUSAND people paid for that?

Didnt it used to be that around 160K people always autobuy? So about 30k or more felt this card was so bad they decided to un program this setting?

• Like 3

Did you see Perry is -245 to beat Cerrone?

How am I supposed to work with that?

KO prop.

Did the line swing drastically when Plank faked an arm injury or some chit?

• Like 1

KO prop.

Did the line swing drastically when Plank faked an arm injury or some chit?

I dunno. It opened at even though. 

Same with Little Frank and some random Asian idiot with two fights in the last six years. Vegas was drunk when they set those.

• Like 2

I'm finna be front row in Denver, high as humanly possible, and wigging the **** out when I smash for a grand or two on those fights.

• Like 3

Put Woodley in there against Condit or Lawler and it'll sell MILLIONS

He already main evented a PPV against Lawler and it didn’t even hit double this awful number, so that’s a big no on that one.

I'm finna be front row in Denver, high as humanly possible, and wigging the **** out when I smash for a grand or two on those fights.

You should hand Donald a budweiser, grab a quick photo and tell him you're going to enjoy his beautiful death.

• Like 3

You should hand Donald a budweiser, grab a quick photo and tell him you're going to enjoy his beautiful death.

WHILE drinking a COORS LIGHT in the mile high city while also on all the marijuanas.  You'll need some edibles to survive the entire card. 

When Donald gets sparked unconscious you will likely have an out of body experience.  I know I did when he murdered Jake Ellenberger and started break dancing.

• Like 1