Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Do you hate fighters based on where they're from or the color of their skin?

I like DJ because he leans more towards white values while being a nagger.

Naggers like Woodley and NG are pretty trash though.

Also, fu*k fighters from the UK. You can't be a tough guy when a woman runs your country.

• Like 3

No. I've reached a state of such enlightenment that I don't see colour.

My favourite fighters are rampage, uriah hall, the black beast and ngannou but I honestly couldn't tell you whether they are black or white.

• Like 8

Ozpride does (even though 90% of the guys from Australia he does support are actually are from new Zealand)

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 11

My favourite fighters are rampage, uriah hall, the black beast and ngannou but I honestly couldn't tell you whether they are black or white.

Rich Franklin might be black for all we know.

• Like 3

Naggers like Woodley and NG are pretty trash though.

Also, fu*k fighters from the UK. You can't be a tough guy when a woman runs your country.

your pretty pathetic
  • Like 2

Don't say that in the states, you'll be instantly branded a racist.  

• Like 4

That is actually one of the main reasons i hate DJ.

• Like 2

His ѕhit cleared up pretty well though.  

from what I read, he just stopped treating it and let it take over his body completely. It's why his tattoos were so bright

• Like 1

i like the sport and the sporters, especially when they are good sports and good in the sport

edit: @Bubba , Palhares is a good person and a good sport. no matter what anyone tells me. :)

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 2

I really don't give AF where a fighter is from or what their skin color is nor their gender or beliefs. 

I have my favs but there really aren't that many fighters i totally dislike. Pretty simple for me to be a fan.

Show me you came to fight, show some heart when things get tough, don't be a diva, don't mainly fight for points, be humble in defeat, put a professional effort into making weight & don't be a habitual cheat. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 4

I'm not big on the bomb throwers, especially not the black ones.

Speaking of, why is there no thread about Alhassan raping women?

• Like 3

Cause that chit happened in April or something. Chit is old

• Like 1

That's such a sketchy situation.  So many questions.  Like, who the **** rapes people and then leaves the used condom laying on a purse?  

I mean it's definitely possible, in fact I wouldn't be remotely shocked if it was true, but being that it's Texas, I wonder if it's an "omfg I banged a black dude" regret situation.  

• Like 2

That's such a sketchy situation. So many questions. Like, who the **** rapes people and then leaves the used condom laying on a purse?

I mean it's definitely possible, in fact I wouldn't be remotely shocked if it was true, but being that it's Texas, I wonder if it's an "omfg I banged a black dude" regret situation.

The part I was not fond of is that he was arrested in April or something, and he fought very recently. Seemed like the UFC was going to try to shrug it off or something.
  • Like 1

I hadn't heard about it, he looks promising as a fighter tho

Alhassan is being accused of driving both women, who were drunk, back to the 20-year-old’s home and forcibly raping both of them. The 20-year-old told police, according to the Star-Telegram, that Alhassan grabbed her from behind, pushed her face into the bed and raped her, then moved to her 22-year-old friend and raped her.

The Star-Telegram reported that the 20-year-old told cops that she didn’t scream or help her friend, because she was too intoxicated, still out of it and “was trying to piece together what was going on as it was occurring.”

Alhassan, 33, was reportedly arrested in April and released at that time on $20,000 bond. A judge allowed him to remove a GPS monitor to train and fight at UFC 228 on Sept. 8 in Dallas, per the Star-Telegram. Alhassan defeated Niko Price by knockout in just 43 seconds in that fight.

The part I was not fond of is that he was arrested in April or something, and he fought very recently. Seemed like the UFC was going to try to shrug it off or something.

wow ****, I missed the whole getting arrested in April thing my first read through

• Like 1

wow ****, I missed the whole getting arrested in April thing my first read through

I have a distinct feeling the UFC didn't miss it. Just decided to ignore it.

• Like 2

I don't hate fighters for the color of their skin, but for even stranger appearance reasons. Like Woodley and Makdessi because of their eyes.

• Like 1

I have a distinct feeling the UFC didn't miss it. Just decided to ignore it.

Blacks raping errbody is so 50 years ago, m8.

Only white dudes sodomize intoxicated white girls now.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

Blacks raping errbody is so 50 years ago, m8.

Only white dudes sodomize intoxicated white girls now.

ea55ff3d03ced90cfb59eaf90eff1e550353c8b8

• Like 5

Is this what the USA is like today? Im British, born in England & growing up with indians, pakistanis & black people etc but mostly whites & being white, they just seem like other people to me, not prejudiced against anyone....probably a bit worried about & distrusting of muslims but for good reason, they dont even try to integrate ffs. Can understand how the older generations who didnt like the imigrants are a bit racist or say racist stuff so can kind of understand why Us citizens hate the mexicans illegally crossing the borders etc.

Still racism against black people in this day & age, its a bit sad. Scum comes in every skin colour & so do great people, treat everyone as an individual. Isnt racism & stuff against forum rules? Is it relevant to the sport?

Edited by agtx
  • Like 3

Is this what the USA is like today? Im British, born in England & growing up with indians, pakistanis & black people etc but mostly whites & being white, they just seem like other people to me, not prejudiced against anyone....probably a bit worried about & distrusting of muslims but for good reason, they dont even try to integrate ffs. Can understand how the older generations who didnt like the imigrants are a bit racist or say racist stuff so can kind of understand why Us citizens hate the mexicans illegally crossing the borders etc.

Still racism against black people in this day & age, its a bit sad. Scum comes in every skin colour & so do great people, treat everyone as an individual. Isnt racism & stuff against forum rules? Is it relevant to the sport?

hmmmmmmm

good post bro, but who is exactly being truly racist in this thread if my ask politely?

• Like 2

Oh cry me a ****ing river. Is the NAACP handing out medals or something? Do you really want me go drag you down thay rabbit hole?

hmmmmmmm

good post bro, but who is exactly being truly racist in this thread if my ask politely?

I'm a proud racist but it's people like that who drive me to ordering the hood and robes.

But his imaginary girlfriend is a quarter black!!

black from the waist down

• Like 1