Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

The Official Conor-Khabib pre-rustle thread

There's no denying it; Conor v Khabib is probably one of the most polarising fights we've had for some time.  What usually happens after a fight like this is that everyone tries to distance themselves from any rustle by denying they're a fan, or pretending they're just happy that everyone had a good time.

This is not allowed.

The purpose of this thread is to state what outcome will rustle you thus avoiding all the tedious back and forth, denials etc. etc.  Basically, it will help us all get through stage 1 of Grief much quicker.

The following outcomes will rustle me:-

1. Conor loses a controversial decision

2. Conor wins, but gets zero credit from the increasingly irrational haters

3. Roids or Vert leave the fora

4. The fight never actually happens

5. Swedish streaming lets me down and i don't even get to watch the fight.

Please submit your pre-rustle information and I will compile a list to help us all come to terms as a community with whatever happens. 

Sincerely,

BS

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I've managed to screw my bookie by hedging my bets, so I got a free grand bet off on one of them.

The only way to rustle me is if Khabib falls off the card at the last minute. Which I fully expect to happen, btw.

• Like 2

I will be rustled if Conor starts his post fight loser speech by announcing that he lost because of an inefficient use of his energy.

See Conor vs Nate 1 for reference.

EDIT: GOAT fight in which Conor was given all he could handle by a good(albeit less than spectacular) fighter.

EDIT 2.0 If you don't like my reasoning, OP, could I at least get a like for the use of the word 'albeit.'

Edited by Denizen
  • Like 2

I will be rustled if Conor starts his post fight loser speech by announcing that he lost because of an inefficient use of his energy.

See Conor vs Nate 1 for reference.

EDIT: GOAT fight in which Conor was given all he could handle by a good(albeit less than spectacular) fighter.

EDIT 2.0 If you don't like my reasoning, OP, could I at least get a like for the use of the word 'albeit.'

EDIT 2.1 I was very close to a Swede for a couple of years. Fascinating culture actually. The political correctness and politeness stretches way beyond even what we suffer here in the UK from my understanding. Im particularly bemused by the use of their word "hen" meaning a person of undisclosed gender and quite as acceptable as him/her.

At this point, I believe I have more than earned a like.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm excited for the fight, who ever wins or loses we will at least nkow who the best LW on the planet is and it will setup a fight with T-ferg once he walks over pettis.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

I'm excited for the fight, who ever wins or loses we will at least nkow who the best LW on the planet is and it will setup a fight with T-ferg once he walks over pettis.

And what outcomes will rustle you?

• Like 1

I hate McGregor and his fans guts with a passion. Any outcome where Khabib dont win will throw me into a fit of rage and anger never before seen!

• Like 6

And what outcomes will rustle you?

Obviously want khabib to win, but at this point i'm beyond being rustled, if conor wins its because khabib **** up big style and if you **** up badly enough to let mcgregor beat you in a fight were you have all the tools to dominate then you deserve to lose.

Khabib has always been professional in the cage and we all know hes going to show up in shape and ready to go, unlike other fighters that have faced mcgregor, he isn't going to be tricked into a standup fight and will be relentless with the takedown attempts.

Now watch him do an Aldo and dive in with chin up and eyes closed and get kod in 8 seconds...

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 3

If Khabib takes McGregor down and holds him for the 5 rounds without any real damage of fighting I will through myself off my balcony which just happens to be overlooking a river

• Like 3

If Khabib takes McGregor down and holds him for the 5 rounds without any real damage of fighting I will through myself off my balcony which just happens to be overlooking a river

Kind of like how mcgagger never does any real damage or has power to KO someone his own size?

• Like 2

What Stehilton said basically if Conor get held down for 5 rounds and isnt really hurt but just wrestled fooked.

Also if Kabob pulls out.

Oh and the eventual denying/goal post moving of Conor haters if he wins in any sort of fashion.

Edited by BigDaddyDelta
  • Like 3

We know Conor has a weak chin. Got lit up by paddy cake hands Diaz and panic wrestled and also pillow fisted Mayweather.

Khabib knocks him out in the second or third.

• Like 1

i don't like either of them but i do respect Khabibs skills.

i want Khabib to win and will be mildly rustled if he loses.

i will be BJ Penn Tuf .gif if he wins

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned
  • Like 2

Conor shows up 30 minutes late

By which point, Khabib has used up all of the lines Ali Abdelaziz has given him.

Conor shows. *inaudible rambling 

Dana's head turns new shade of red as he announces Jones vs Gus for interim belt. 

Conor pulls out. Dana's head color no longer registers on the color spectrum as he sets up Khabib/Tony for the 5th time.

Tony suffers multiple MCL/ACL tears during goat yoga

https://youtu.be/fQk-glRyp-M?t=28

The card runs late and halfway through the main the feed to Britain is replaced with a rerun episode of "Are You Being Served." Sucks for you, m8's.

• Like 3

We know Conor has a weak chin. Got lit up by paddy cake hands Diaz and panic wrestled and also pillow fisted Mayweather.

Khabib knocks him out in the second or third.

pft Khabib is reaching for... he's reaching for those grapes. He's trying to make his wine, and the wine is already sounding like a violin with that cheese and wine... we'll see on October 6th. 

If Khabib takes McGregor down and holds him for the 5 rounds without any real damage of fighting

i will LMFAO! if that happens, run to the supermarket and buy fiddy bags of popcorn and log in on this site and SD instantly and stay there for a while with a smile from ear to ear :)

• Like 1

i will LMFAO! if that happens, run to the supermarket and buy fiddy bags of popcorn and log in on this site and SD instantly and stay there for a while with a smile from ear to ear :)

For what? There's maybe three people willing to openly be a fan of Conor. lol

It's chic and hip to be a Conor hater here.

• Like 2

kabob almost got ko'd by Michael Johnson.....a featherweight.

rewatch this fight with no audio. you only think he got hurt because of Joe Rogan's tendencies to over react 

Actually Michael Johnson prob would have won against kabob if he didnt have that **** POS Henri Hooft training him.

I have not given you my permission to use that take. Do not use my material.
  • Like 2

Actually Clegg was the first.........oh wait lol.....

• Like 1

Who is keeping track of the Cashflow/Clegg alt slips? Please add this one.

I don't care who wins.

However if I had to choose, I'd like to see Kebob rag doll Canor for 5 rounds as this is my prediction for what will cause the most rustle.

Nah - controversial sd/ early stoppage will rustle literally everyone.

• Like 1

draw would rustle everyone

especially if it looked like one of them was dominating

Edited by PunchBag

10 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Who is keeping track of the Cashflow/Clegg alt slips? Please add this one.

lol you idiot.  Henri Hooft being a chit coach was not my take.

• Like 2

I want them both to lose, and considering I get to see one of them lose, I'm happy.

A double KO would be ideal. Then again, a draw would rustle both of their Stans and that would tickle me greatly.

I feel like I win no matter what happens.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I want them both to lose, and considering I get to see one of them lose, I'm happy.

A double KO would be ideal. Then again, a draw would rustle both of their Stans and that would tickle me greatly.

I feel like I win no matter what happens.

You know you wanna see Conor get mauled, don't lie to these fanboys.  The only way that doesn't happen is if the fix is in.

2 minutes ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

If Khabib knocks Conor dead, all hands.

Smash me m8!  Here's your location!

Khabib could have thrown Dana for 8 and ended Conor right there.

My stance is I am immune to rustle.  If Khabib doesn't dump this bum on his head inside 40 seconds it's a fixed fight.  The mob has had a hand in major money fights since before your grandparents were born.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You know you wanna see Conor get mauled, don't lie to these fanboys.  The only way that doesn't happen is if the fix is in.

Oh, I think Comber is going to get buried. 

I'm not invested in that outcome, though. I hate both of those scrandies. 

They're just keeping Lando's belt warm for him anyway.

• Like 1