America

New Forum is legit!!!!

Mcmax3000

We have the ability to add a message to a thread and I don't know why but this is my message to tell you that you're all cans and I have marked it as important.

Message added by Mcmax3000

TigerChamp

Why the **** can i do this

Message added by TigerChamp

sobercuban

oh the possibilities 

Message added by sobercuban

Mcmax3000

I have no ****ing clue, but I like how we can add multiple messages and basically just have a conversation with each other above the thread.

Mcmax3000

I wonder if there's a limit to how many messages we can add?

sobercuban

Hopefully it's limitless so we can make an unreasonable amount at the top of threads we don't like

Message added by sobercuban

Enigma_Machine

oh

Message added by Enigma_Machine

Enigma_Machine

wow

Enigma_Machine

we

Enigma_Machine

can

Enigma_Machine

add

Enigma_Machine

messages!

Mcmax3000

We sure can.

Mcmax3000

idyb sure seems to hate all of these messages...

Mcmax3000

Which means we should probably add a bunch more

Mcmax3000

Hey look, I can put images in these messages!

ZDAROyc8RX6PlXp5FSXw_Shaq%20Laughs.gif

we got some rainbow connection chit happening at the top of the page. i aint down with that.

why do we have to have circles for avatars? the admin is clearly racist against squares.  square lives matter.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

lags too much, too long, lost many options, ... not acceptably useable, seems a bit incompatible

... can only sign in w/ mozilla

Edited by Bezerker101

3 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

yesterday ... signing in is difficult for me here 

Yeah made me sign in like three times in a row then told me I was already signed it. New forums drunk lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jolldan said:

Yeah made me sign in like three times in a row then told me I was already signed it. New forums drunk lol.

not sure I wanna deal with it .... too slow now .... waiting, ... waiting, ... waiting

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

not sure I wanna deal with it .... too slow now .... waiting, ... waiting, ... waiting

Any idea why they changed it?

• Confused 1

Theres always a few glitches with these updates, takes time to sort out the minor issues.

I dont love the aesthetics, but from a mod perspective theres waaaaay more options for me to fuuk with people

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Any idea why they changed it?

I think theres been about 5 major updates since i joined that were all significantly different.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TigerChamp said:

Theres always a few glitches with these updates, takes time to sort out the minor issues.

I dont love the aesthetics, but from a mod perspective theres waaaaay more options for me to fuuk with people

wonderful, .. a mod-party

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

wonderful, .. a mod-party

Yeah it's good to finally have the tools we've wanted for a while lol

But honestly, were a much more chilled group of mods than some of the past ones

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

My main takeaway is that thanks is the new like. 

The new like button is gay. Thumbs up and a love heart are not the same thing. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Da fug is dis chit.  Gonna take some getting used to. Kinda like the aesthetic. Bit bright though. 

LOL@ Sober spying on my profile. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

My main takeaway is that thanks is the new like. 

The new like button is gay. Thumbs up and a love heart are not the same thing. 

Yeah that seemed to be causing some confusion earlier, having a love heart as the new like icon in the ufc fight club seems a little incongruous 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Da fug is dis chit.  Gonna take some getting used to. Kinda like the aesthetic. Bit bright though. 

TC says there are a few glitches, ..it's more like "total destruction on this planet as u know it today !"

...I'm being forced against my will to use Mozilla, .. have u ever been forced against your will to use Mozilla ?

... it's hideous -

Edited by Bezerker101

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

TC says there are a few glitches, ..it's more like "total destruction on this planet as u know it today !"

...I'm being forced against my will to use Mozilla, .. have u ever been forced against your will to use Mozilla ?

... it's hideous -

No i use chrome & thankfully it seems fine thus far. 

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

... it's hideous -

Yeah I think that has to be one of the glitches, pages on here are taking way longer to load than previously. Hopefully it speeds up in a few days though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

and he's using a camera

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, StompGrind said:

No i use chrome & thankfully it seems fine thus far. 

I once used Chrome .................... yesterday, but when I try to sign in w/ chrome today,

a dropdown window appears and it says "no way u weinie" -

16 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

... it's hideous -

I'm just judging from the previous updates. Each time people reacted pretty negatively (apart from the update where we got the likes and troll flags) and as feedback filtered in things were adjusted and changed within the constraints of what the site will allow. My guess is that over the next week or two we'll see incremental changes.

It will take some getting used to but it's good to have the @s back, and Im sure there are other things yet to be discovered. 

Cant say much about Mozilla tho, Ive used the mobile site on android and the desktop version with chrome and both are decent enough, if a little bright.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

I'm just judjing from the previous updates. Each time people reacted pretty negatively (apart from the update where we got the likes and troll flags) and as feedback filtered in things were adjusted and changed within the constraints of what the site will allow. My guess is that over the next week or two we'll see incremental changes.

It will take some getting used to but it's good to have the @s back, and Im sure there are other things yet to be discovered. 

Cant say much about Mozilla tho, Ive used the mobile site on android and the desktop version with chrome and both are decent enough, if a little bright.

I'm not reacting fookn' negatively to this fookn' forum fookn' bs,

I'm just mildly discouraged at the fookn' moment

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

I once used Chrome .................... yesterday, but when I try to sign in w/ chrome today,

a dropdown window appears and it says "no way u weinie" -

I had trouble signing in on my iPad. I had to delete cookies and sign in again and that fixed it.

I blame the paid section for this fuckery.  no way they put this much effort into a forum that they've showed zero fooks about in years

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, crangs said:

I blame the paid section for this fuckery.  no way they put this much effort into a forum that they've showed zero fooks about in years

We've been running wild with mods like Sober since this Clegg existed.  Vince McMod banned me for a week over making light of suicide and rape but besides that we've been straight.

• Like 1

I got a warning from McMod yesterday for speaking ill of black people and a couple hours later I log on to see the forum like this!

Coincidence? 

Absouletly.

3 minutes ago, America said:

I got a warning from McMod yesterday for speaking ill of black people and a couple hours later I log on to see the forum like this!

Coincidence?

No. This is all your fault, so if anybody doesn't like it, they should blame you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

No. This is all your fault, so if anybody doesn't like it, they should blame you.

Yo Vince I'm sitting on a few stacks.  You should fly into Denver and witness Plank's beautiful death.  Cash and I will warm the hoes up.  My car might only have 4 cylinders but my d!ck is a straight 6 with torque.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

huh?  I can't figure out how to get to mod tools directly so I've been clicking on random poster's IP''s and **** to get to it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

huh?  I can't figure out how to get to mod tools directly so I've been clicking on random poster's IP''s and **** to get to it

That got me for a minute, click on your account name in the top right hand corner and you can access mod cp from there

• Like 1

Just now, TigerChamp said:

That got me for a minute, click on your account name in the top right hand corner and you can access mod cp from there

much obliged!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

We've been running wild with mods like Sober since this Clegg existed.  Vince McMod banned me for a week over making light of suicide and rape but besides that we've been straight.

Leonie brought me on because I was cool with all the trolls, I didn't even want to be a mod and flat declined more than once.  There was a period of time where I took my duties seriously, but that time ended when Leonie left.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TigerChamp said:

doesnt seem to work for me. guess i wont be able to make this place great again

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Yes, it has definitely slowed waaay down....it's fooking gay

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I went to change my av on my account and noticed you looked at my profile. I barely spend time here now & probably haven't replied to any of your post in days at least so i thought it was odd. 

I saw your post about the mod tools and to me it read like dis nagger drunk with stalker power lol so I won't lie my initial thought was why the hell am i even on his mind at all? Which led me to dude must really not like me as much as that fkn Brian character and he's probably digging for an alt or something as an excuse to bant me. I've never had any but i thought you suspected that from a post you made one time when you bant that Felice account but I realized right away you could have just bant me long ago if you really didn't like me. 

Yeah my mind works that way sometimes. I'm extremely perceptive of behaviors & slight nuances way more than most people and i often discern motive behind what i see with people in how they interact not just myself but others so i pick up on things people don't say out of social politeness.

Anyway i got issues dude lol. I can be very outspoken when i don't like something but i like to clear the air but my main issue is i just don't trust people AT ALL because i'm far too aware of human nature & have strong defense mechanisms because of that.  Sometimes that serves me very well in life, other times i can connect dots that aren't really there and really at the end of the day who gives AF anyway.  

FWIW i have no issues with you personally never did. There are things i like about you & a few things I've seen not so much. I suspect you feel the same....you make me wonder sometimes though lol 

Paranoid ^^^^^^^^^^

Sober was slipping around in mine too, cool with me....a blowie and a reach-around would be appreciated next time

Thanks

Edited by Bwana
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Paranoid ^^^^^^^^^^

Sober was slipping around in mine too, cool with me....a blowie and a reach-around would be appreciated next time

Thanks

he was creeping around in my profile too

i think he was looking for my hidden stash of bailey jay pictures

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Paranoid ^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks

I am but there is a bit of a history there with me and Sober butting heads in the past. Ever since then things never felt the same. Always felt like i was on eggshells with him for whatever reason. Just being honest. I'm not looking to get into with anyone. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Yes, it has definitely slowed waaay down

Hopefully it's something that's being worked on because I'm finding it comes and goes. Sometimes pages load super slow and sometimes they load even quicker than before the update.

• Like 1

this god damn rainbow connection thing at the top of the screen is starting to make my head spin.  its just making the bellator fight club look that much more appealing, even if i have to take a pay cut and wait until im at least 40 years old just to get in there and compete

god damn moderator privilege is whack

Edited by -idyb-