Mcmax3000

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor

1 minute ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Conor got arrested and sued, but wasn't punished by the UFC.

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 1

Just now, BigDaddyDelta said:

Conor got arrested and sued

Hugbib jumped the cage and fought a willing participant. Punches were going both ways. Nor was a weapon used.

• Like 3

Not so much that but all of his **** riders sucking him off and now appalled at what happened. Talk chit and then bring personal chit into it and then you expect peace? Lol

That was the legal side. UFC did absolutely fooking nothing. 

TBH Khabib should be going to jail tonight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Hugbib jumped the cage and fought a willing participant. Punches were going both ways. Nor was a weapon used.

Cant call him Hugbib when he knocked Conor out in the second. He just out struck the "OMG BEST STRIKER EVER" and made him look worse than Floyd did.

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Not so much that but all of his **** riders sucking him off and now appalled at what happened. Talk chit and then bring personal chit into it and then you expect peace? Lol

I would agree if he went after Conor but he didnt he went after coaches in the crowd. And that scker punch was bad

• Like 1

Just now, MauroPedrosa said:

I want to congratulate Khabib and all his fans. The guy is a tremendous fighter and an awfully hard puzzle to figure out. Respect

Nah, Tibau figured him out years ago. Stuff his takedowns and then throw hands like you aren't afraid.

• Like 1

Conor lost no doubt. But comparing a dolly hitting a bus, and an actual assault by khabib and his corner is stretching it.

• Like 2

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cant call him Hugbib when he knocked Conor out in the second. He just out struck the "OMG BEST STRIKER EVER" and made him look worse than Floyd did.

I do it more because my phone always ****s up the spelling and I dont notice until after I posted.

• Haha 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

Tony va Khabib should be really good when it happens.

Dillon Danis just gave Khabib the hands in the crowd, Tony will destroy him

• Like 7

Just now, BigDaddyDelta said:

I would agree if he went after Conor but he didnt he went after coaches in the crowd. And that scker punch was bad

He already destroyed Conor, he was after his next victim.

The real retards are the ones atacking Conor.

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Keep saying this all you want, Khabib and Conor should both be removed from the UFC now, I did not cry when Conor lost, didn't get angry, I accepted Khabib was the better fighter and DOMINATED CONOR, But what Khabib did after is undefensible, if you agree with what Khabib did your a scumbag too

Talk chit get hit. Khabib didnt attack Conor after the fight. He attacked thay loser in the crowd for talking **** saying hes better than khabib. 

Remember when Canor threw the dolly through the window? Yeah where were all the morals and ethics warriors then? "I chit bus". Lol. 

You're a good poster ans I like you but flack off m8 right now lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Khabib is done

Talk  chit, get hit. I don't see anything wrong with this. If that had been that coked out bum that did this you would be sucking his balls.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Conor lost no doubt. But comparing a dolly hitting a bus, and an actual assault by khabib and his corner is stretching it.

The dolly hitting the bus was assault retard. It injured many innocent people. 

Go cry in a corner and jerk off to a relative. 

I think the biggest take away from this event, given everything we know about his character, Drake is somewhere wearing a Russian flag already.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Lol kebab didn't hurt anyone, Dillon Danis gave him the hands and stuffed the takedown attempt easily

• Like 3

Just now, TUF said:

I think the biggest take away from this event, given everything we know about his character, Drake is somewhere wearing a Russian flag already.

Truth!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Colby Covington (@ColbyCovMMA) twitteó a las 0:06 AM on dom., oct. 07, 2018:
.@TeamKhabib is a #filthyanimal. Way to set the sport back 20 years you stupid sheep ****er #ufc229
(https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1048801813548474368?s=09)
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Talk chit get hit. Khabib didnt attack Conor after the fight. He attacked thay loser in the crowd for talking **** saying hes better than khabib. 

Remember when Canor threw the dolly through the window? Yeah where were all the morals and ethics warriors then? "I chit bus". Lol. 

You're a good poster ans I like you but flack off m8 right now lol

Go back and look at exactly what I said when Conor attacked the Bus, I called him a ****ing scumbag and said there was no need for it, laughed about all the **** afterwards, still didnt make me like Khabib, but sure, justify 3 Assault charges with another Assault charge, you do you

• Like 1

Rumor has it the Irish are chitting themselves right now running to the airport. Khabib called Putin and is finna drop a nuke on their chithole country 

Comber tried to jump out of the cage to join the melee and he got outgrappled by the obese event staff.

Dude needs to start showing up for wrassling practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Go back and look at exactly what I said when Conor attacked the Bus, I called him a ****ing scumbag and said there was no need for it, laughed about all the **** afterwards, still didnt make me like Khabib, but sure, justify 3 Assault charges with another Assault charge, you do you

You justified his attack by saying Khabib started it. 

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:
Colby Covington (@ColbyCovMMA) twitteó a las 0:06 AM on dom., oct. 07, 2018:
.@TeamKhabib is a #filthyanimal. Way to set the sport back 20 years you stupid sheep ****er #ufc229
(https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1048801813548474368?s=09)

Welch. @sobercuban @Mcmax3000

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The dolly hitting the bus was assault retard. It injured many innocent people. 

Go cry in a corner and jerk off to a relative. 

Lol, injured many. A mentally unstable woman, a bum looking for money, and a man that said he got glass in his eyes, while wearing glasses.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

I didn't justify a ****ing thing, I stated why Conor did what he did, doesn't justify it, Conor is still a ****ing idiot for it, just like Saying Khabib did what he did because Conor talked ****, doesnt change the fact it was ****ing disgusting and should be punished

Best out 3 bet between Vert and ITRoll for the impending rematche$

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Lol, injured many. A mentally unstable woman, a bum looking for money, and a man that said he got glass in his eyes, while wearing glasses.

Loser

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Khabib did. McGregor would not have flown out if khabib and his thugs didnt corner artem.

1 minute ago, TUF said:

Best out 3 bet between Vert and ITRoll for the impending rematche$

No rematch needed. Khabib killed that idiot and then his buddy pied him. 

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I didn't justify a ****ing thing, I stated why Conor did what he did, doesn't justify it, Conor is still a ****ing idiot for it, just like Saying Khabib did what he did because Conor talked ****, doesnt change the fact it was ****ing disgusting and should be punished

The UFC punishing Khabib and not Conor just makes them look more like hypocrites. They will probably still do it and it's deserved but they need to figure something else out as well because this isn't over. 

• Thanks 1

That was some of the most p*ssy chit I've ever seen in my life. Real talk. You're a queef if you support those terrorist POS. Straight up.

• Like 7