Mcmax3000

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Loser

You have to take steroids to make yourself big because you're a mental midget. You're the ****ing loser. You definitely have low self esteam, and a little packer, lol.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did the press conference start? UFC app is just playing some video about the octagon design and says the live event will start soon.

• Like 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

That was some of the most p*ssy chit I've ever seen in my life. Real talk. You're a queef if you support those terrorist POS. Straight up.

Pettis beats both these bums especially now that Mayweather destroyed Conors jaw

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Did the press conference start? UFC app is just playing some video about the octagon design and says the live event will start soon.

Just starting now

Just now, BART-O-LINI said:

You have to take steroids to make yourself big because you're a mental midget. You're the ****ing loser. You definitely have low self of steam, and a little packer, lol.

How original. I'd **** your woman right in front of you and youd stand there waiting to eat the pie, loser. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

nop

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Great call

To be fair the after activity surprised me. Lol it's funny we talked about something crazy happening the other day. 

• Like 1

Who gives a fu*k if some of his team got arrested? You guys act like this is ice skating or something. Jesus ****ing christ. You bit*he's are more brittle than Anthony Pettis' bones.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That was some of the most p*ssy chit I've ever seen in my life. Real talk. You're a queef if you support those terrorist POS. Straight up.

• Like 2

All the little hypocrites coming out of the closet. Awwww did your boy get killed tonight? 

All those Irish fans in the crowd and did absolutely nothing. 

Cowards. 

• Like 1

Just now, StompGrind said:

To be fair the after activity surprised me. Lol it's funny we talked about something crazy happening the other day. 

Khabib almost knocked him out too.

There are a lot of things I love about Conor but he was never the best defensive fighter and something like that could happen. Khabib was by far the better athlete in there

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

How original. I'd **** your woman right in front of you and youd stand there waiting to eat the pie, loser. 

Couple things. 1, she wouldn't feel a thing needle ****. 2, your little balls probably cant produce sperm. 3, can I fondle your **** tits while my girl laughs at your baby ****?

I'm gonna go lay on top of my fiancee. Keep on sulking losers. 

You **** are the same ones thay talk **** and then get slept and cry about it. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, Khabib is going to take on the entire sbg ireland

If they would let him get at that group of scrubs he would wreck them all.  You had light heavyweight and heavyweight champ DC and former middleweight champ Rockhold in there just to contain Khabib.

lol on embedded Dillon Danis said he was a better version of Khabib even though he can't beat old man Shields in a grappling match.  Khabib should send one of his boys to Bellator to spark that bum unconscious.  Dillon Danis is trash I grew up with high school athletes that would spark that idiot unconscious.

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Irish **** didnt do chit to save their boy. 

Also people are forgetting that Conor threw a dolley through a ****ing bus window.

2 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

There are a lot of things I love about Conor but he was never the best defensive fighter and something like that could happen. Khabib was by far the better athlete in there

Matt Serra used that old Renzo Carlson Gracie quote about Conor and i totally agree. 

The quote is he's a good hammer but when it comes to being the nail he's lacking. 

• Like 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

If they would let him get at that group of scrubs he would wreck them all.  You had light heavyweight and heavyweight champ DC and former middleweight champ Rockhold in there just to contain Khabib.

lol on embedded Dillon Danis said he was a better version of Khabib even though he can't beat old man Shields in a grappling match.  Khabib should send one of his boys to Bellator to spark that bum unconscious.  Dillon Danis is trash I grew up with high school athletes that would spark that idiot unconscious.

Gotta add in the fact that the UFC lets Conor run around throwing dollys at busses and calling people terrorists and expect a gracious victor 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Bro lets not exaggerate Kabob didnt come close to knocking out he was the better athlete

• Like 1

A lot of people that are ****ing are the same ones that called Khabib a **** for not getting off of the bus. 

He went after multiple people by himself so you got what you wanted. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, King_! said:

Gotta add in the fact that the UFC lets Conor run around throwing dollys at busses and calling people terrorists and expect a gracious victor 

They ducking promoted it with showing the bus incident in the lead up, then Dana was ducking Conor off every chance he got.

Truth is they could kick Khabib out of the fu*king country for good tomorrow and it doesn't change the fact that he made Conor his bit*h.

• Like 4

They are going to ask everyone of these fighters about the Khabib incident instead of about their fights now. You could tell the guy didn't want to answer questions about it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

A lot of people that are ****ing are the same ones that called Khabib a **** for not getting off of the bus. 

He went after multiple people by himself so you got what you wanted. 

holy chit true eh

• Like 1

3 Commies already arrested. Will Putin make Trump pardon them, will ITR pardon Vert, will Dana commit sepuku. Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Conor lost no doubt. But comparing a dolly hitting a bus, and an actual assault by khabib and his corner is stretching it.

comparing a post-fight brawl to a guy gathering a bunch of hooligans and premeditating an assault, actually attempting to go through with it and injuring innocent bystanders in the process is indeed a stretch.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, America said:

Truth is they could kick Khabib out of the fu*king country for good tomorrow and it doesn't change the fact that he made Conor his bit*h.

They could cut Khabib from the UFC tomorrow and nobody would care lmao

• Like 3

I really don't like how that all went down even though it was entertaining the silver lining for me is that Khabib exposed the hypocrisy of the UFC. I guarantee UFC brass were ALL hoping Khabib would lose. 

Definitely a double standard when it comes to what they will allow because money rules the world. 

I'm curious to see if Khabib will be punished or not. 

If they say no punishment for Khabib but if this kinda thing happens again with any fighter from now on expect to get a pink slip then i'm fine with that. 

Otherwise this is street fighting and not a sport anymore. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, carnages said:

They could cut Khabib from the UFC tomorrow and nobody would care lmao

That exactly what the entire LW division wants. Bank on that chit. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

You're a good poster ans I like you but flack off m8 right now lol

pairs GIF

• Haha 1

A professional security guy will not weight 300 pounds.Also he will watch people to see if they are somehow up to something bad.

Especially when there is so much bad blood between teams.Especially with pumped up fighters.Especially at this level. 

Professional athelets ,heated by fight are guarded by bored , sleepy , obese guys .And ladies now and then.

Just now, America said:

That exactly what the entire LW division wants. Bank on that chit. 

Tony would beat that bum, he had a hard time outgrappling a gassed McGregor, Nate did it in two rounds LMFAO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LayDownDead said:

Khabib and his whole crew are getting deported. Religion of “peace”

You cry more than Magney

Lmao,

Theres only 1 Khabib Nurmagomedov

and 

He fooked up Conor McGregor 

What a beautiful night

watching this fight 

Khabib fooked Conor McGregor Up!!!!

Lmao knocked Conor silly with those hands

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I really don't like how that all went down even though it was entertaining the silver lining for me is that Khabib exposed the hypocrisy of the UFC. I guarantee UFC brass were ALL hoping Khabib would lose. 

Definitely a double standard when it comes to what they will allow because money rules the world. 

I'm curious to see if Khabib will be punished or not. 

If they say no punishment for Khabib but if this kinda thing happens again with any fighter from now on expect to get a pink slip then i'm fine with that. 

Otherwise this is street fighting and not a sport anymore. 

I expect a fine, and the athletic commision will suspend him.

• Like 1