Mcmax3000

UFC 229: Nurmagomedov vs. McGregor

1 hour ago, TUF said:

So have we confirmed this as Cole alt yet? ^

You needed a thanks to complete the cycle.

You're welcome.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, TUF said:

Can somebody explain the appeal of Khabib to me outside of Russian fans? A Commie muslim with terrorist ties who has the personality of a dry moth and the fighting style of a wet blanket? He's a weight cutter who can't fight half the time cause he's either on his knees worshiping imaginary characters or blowing said knees out the other half the time. His best win is blanketing a guy who got KO'd by a guy that Conor KO'd. cashfl0w plz explain!?

I find Khabib's relentless ability to drop people on their head strangely compelling. He's also intelligent, articulate and quite funny sometimes. 

If he was fighting anyone at lw other than Conor I would probably cheer for him. 

He doesn't have a crazy high finish rate, but I suspect that most people who have fought him feel decidedly beaten up for quite some time afterwards. He's legit. 

• Like 3

Why can't we all be adults and just hope the best fighter on the night wins? And also acknowledge that both are great fighters who are worthy of praise?

img_1280x720$2016_11_24_18_54_31_1188722

SIKE

Edited by MauroPedrosa
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The only guy with a belt should be Conor. He's the only one who beat the title holder.

Khabib beat LOL Iaquinta, and Ferguson had to squeeze Lee between his legs for dear life because he was getting mauled. They should both be embarrassed to show up in public with the belt.

lol Al Iaquinta would knock Eddie Alvarez the **** out as well.  Dude lost to Plank, Gilbert and Showtime.  He sucks.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I find Khabib's relentless ability to drop people on their head strangely compelling. He's also intelligent, articulate and quite funny sometimes. 

If he was fighting anyone at lw other than Conor I would probably cheer for him. 

He doesn't have a crazy high finish rate, but I suspect that most people who have fought him feel decidedly beaten up for quite some time afterwards. He's legit. 

Agree with everything said here, I am Irish, from Dublin, obviously have the McGregor bias due to that, but I cannot deny Khabib is a great fighter, he is arguably the most watchable ground fighter in the entire UFC. I have cheered Khabib on on multiple occasions, my dislike for him only started when he began getting his pants in a twist over Conor and slapping Artem. If he removed Ali the terroist ****head from his life Khabib could possibly be the most liked fighter in the UFC, but having that wanker by your side as you try **** talk ANYONE is just a no go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shaheen Al-Shatti (@shaunalshatti) twitteó a las 5:20 PM on vie., oct. 05, 2018:
Conor McGregor will earn a $3mil purse on Saturday at #UFC229, per the Nevada Athletic Commission. Khabib Nurmagomedov will earn $2mil. No win bonuses for either.
(https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/1048337059008507905?s=09)

They should've put Plank's beautiful death against Mike Perry on this card.  I guess Platinum has to sell that 25th anniversary card though because Little Frank and The Korean Jobber don't move the needle.

2 minutes ago, America said:

You have a better chance of beating herpes than that fat spear chucker has of beating Volkov

The Black Beast with a good back is going to kill this white piece of chit.  I'm talking knocking him CLEAN OUT.

TIMBER!!! - Deontay Wilder

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

The Black Beast with a good back is going to kill this white piece of chit.  I'm talking knocking him CLEAN OUT.

TIMBER!!! - Deontay Wilder

All the fried chicken and watermelon in the world won't give TBB enough black power to beat Volkov.

4 minutes ago, America said:

You really are a piece of chit when you can't appreciate KZ. Dude could beat Perry and Gaethje at the same time.

LOL that Korean turd got sparked unconscious by George Roop.  Perry and Gaethje would kill the poor bastard.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

LOL that Korean turd got sparked unconscious by George Roop.  Perry and Gaethje would kill the poor bastard.

100% KZ has lost to no man and never will. Keep supporting wiggers like Perry feggot.

2 hours ago, StanleyTheBricklayer said:

hi roids.

would you like a straight up 100 dollar bet?

evens either way.  I take Conor, you take Kebab?

Could be kinda fun?

ps. I've never welched on a bet in my life.

Stanley is one of the few guys on this or any forum who I think could be trusted to follow through.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Why can't we all be adults and just hope the best fighter on the night wins? And also acknowledge that both are great fighters who are worthy of praise?

img_1280x720$2016_11_24_18_54_31_1188722

SIKE

Et tu Mauro!?! haha

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:
Shaheen Al-Shatti (@shaunalshatti) twitteó a las 5:20 PM on vie., oct. 05, 2018:
Conor McGregor will earn a $3mil purse on Saturday at #UFC229, per the Nevada Athletic Commission. Khabib Nurmagomedov will earn $2mil. No win bonuses for either.
(https://twitter.com/shaunalshatti/status/1048337059008507905?s=09)

Those are the same disclosed salaries as UFC 202.  I'm assuming Conor is getting much more PPV points than that fight.  

• Like 1

I had to drive into the ghetto to find me a couple bottles of Proper Twelve.

This chit better not taste like dog water.

I'm still too scared to press the buy button. Will make sure don't get rope-a-doped and wait till 10 mins before the PPV begin to order.

• Like 1

Conor arriving like he is Alberto Del Rio is GOAT!

Look at that crowd for a weigh-in. The UFC is bankrupt without him.

Edited by CanPass

1 minute ago, CanPass said:

When Drake become Irish?

lol was that Drake?  I thought it might be but then I figured it was Belal Muhammad, which I thought was random

• Haha 1

Just now, f00kin said:

What happened between Lewis & Volkov? Lewis try taking his hat? lol

Just pushed it off his head and Volkov threw a kick, hand bag stuff

McGregor v Khabib is going to be amazing, 5 round **** fest or 1st round knockout I don't care, just pump that fight into my veins, really hope that once the fight is over none of Khabib's **** ****boys trys start anything, I have a feeling Ali will try stir some ****

• Like 2

Just now, America said:

Lol at Conor barely moving Khabibs hand with both hands.

Dude is the biggest beta in the UFC.

At least Roids trys to talk sense, you just seem to be a brainless Khabib **** rider

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

At least Roids trys to talk sense, you just seem to be a brainless Khabib **** rider

Shhhh, it will all be over soon punkin. It will all be over soon.

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

brainless Conor hater

• Like 1

1 minute ago, America said:

Shhhh, it will all be over soon punkin. It will all be over soon.

Its like you think I give a **** if Khabib beats Conor, either way I will be happy, because we will no doubt get to see Conor fight again and Khabib. I just want to enjoy the damn fight for what it is, UNKNOWN!

1 minute ago, StanleyTheBricklayer said:

we are off out, but if mr roids would like to accept a bet then brillliant

i stand by my word mr roids.

an acceptance before they step in the cage from you would be cool

This site is home of the welch bets. I haven't seen one person honor a real wager on here unless it was some stupid avatar bet.

• Confused 2

Just now, CanPass said:

This site is home of the welch bets. I haven't seen one person honor a real wager on here unless it was some stupid avatar bet.

You haven't been around long enough.  

I literally drank my own piss over a bet between me and WTG over the Machida/Weidman fight.  Posted the video and everything.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, CanPass said:

Who you like tomorrow Can?  Give me a little parlay action before I head to me book tomorrow  B)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1