Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

🏀🏀 NBA thread 🏀 🏀

Damn Phili came to take names...  Shame Klay wasn't one of them.  An impressive win but without the 5 all stars there's always the question of what if Klay played and hit 11 3's?

The Lakers' most recent offer to the Pelicans, according to people with knowledge of the situation, includes Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley and two first-round picks in exchange for Davis and Solomon Hill.

It's a lot of pieces but this isn't really great long term for NO. Kuzma is a good player, Ball is serviceable but hurt a lot, Ingram shows flashes of talent but who knows. Both of those picks will be late first round. The rest of the guys will be gone to free up cap space. Unless they think that the Celtics will lose interest or that they can sign some other big name free agents I think they should wait. 

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Brandon Ingram was on the free throw line tonight and Pacers fans started chanting, "LeBron's going to trade you". 

Lol

I remember being at a Bucks game when they were playing the Cavs the year before he left for Miami. The fans were chanting "New York Knicks!" every time LeBron went to the line. lol

• Like 1

Harris is a monster addition but they still lose without Red****, and Butler is a hothead and easy to put in foul trouble.  Without a legit 3 threat other than JJ they're not winning the east, I love Benny but he's too easy to shut down under playoff pressure

Tobias Harris just became the best player on that team. lol

Jimmy Butler will be gone by next season. Embiid will drop pretty soon here from being too big. Sixers ain't doing chit.

8 hours ago, Rumbin said:

57D2FBA7-9D25-433E-9C82-40801FB0C1DC.gif

That's a big trade, even if it doesn't work out at least they are trying everything they can. 

It also sets the Clippers up to ruin the Lakers plans next season by picking up some big name free agents. 

5 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Im gonna be sick when Jimmy and Tobias walk July 1st

Harris just wants money. He keeps signing with terrible teams, so you might be able to retain him if you can afford him.

I swear you guys should just let Butler walk.

Im not arguing but they gave up to much to let him walk

Its on him now. His whole thing is winning championships. Well guess what James, sign the contract, wait til Kawhi signs with the Clippers, Kyrie goes to NY and you become a 65 win team in the east overnight

5 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Im not arguing but they gave up to much to let him walk

Its on him now. His whole thing is winning championships. Well guess what James, sign the contract, wait til Kawhi signs with the Clippers, Kyrie goes to NY and you become a 65 win team in the east overnight

Then the Bucks sweep them in the conference final

• Like 1

The last team the Bucks wanna see in the playoffs is the Sixers.

They can throw multiple bodies at Giannis

Oh and Simmons your boy will PWN Bledsoe on the block

Im hoping its Sixers/Bucks and Raps/Celtics R2. Let those jerkoffs beat each others brains in for 2 weeks,

39 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

The last team the Bucks wanna see in the playoffs is the Sixers.

They can throw multiple bodies at Giannis

Oh and Simmons your boy will PWN Bledsoe on the block

Im hoping its Sixers/Bucks and Raps/Celtics R2. Let those jerkoffs beat each others brains in for 2 weeks,

Are you srs mate?  They're not beating the Bucks til they have more than a couple of 3 point threats.  Embiid can't do everything,  Celtics showed last year how to destroy Simmo, sadly 

• Like 1

Sorry but a team thats starting Brook Lopez isnt winning multiple playoff series

Wait til the Sixers sign Ellington or Matthews as a buyout

1 hour ago, Rumbin said:

Sorry but a team thats starting Brook Lopez isnt winning multiple playoff series

Wait til the Sixers sign Ellington or Matthews as a buyout

People said the same thing about Harrison Barnes a few years back. The Bucks are the best all round team in the East right now

• Like 1

Ben Simmons would come up missing in a series with the Bucks. His jumper is YMCA rec league level. Nah, I take that back, I've seen dudes with better jumpshots at Y..

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Ben Simmons would come up missing in a series with the Bucks. His jumper is YMCA rec league level. Nah, I take that back, I've seen dudes with better jumpshots at Y..

He needs to fix that and his free throws. Otherwise he’ll always be a liability during crunch time

• Like 1

He is the 5th option in a crunch time lineup. Its not like there running isos with Ben Simmons with those 4 others on the floor in the 4th quarter in May

Im excited for some Embiid Boban shenanigans in my life

• Confused 1

WTF are the Magic doing? 

Orlando is sending Jonathon Simmons, OKC first-round pick, and Cleveland second-round pick for Markelle Fultz.

Just now, juice64011 said:

WTF are the Magic doing? 

Orlando is sending Jonathon Simmons, OKC first-round pick, and Cleveland second-round pick for Markelle Fultz.

Fultz is a beast

The Washington Wizards have traded star forward Otto Porter Jr. to the Chicago Bulls for rising forwards Bobby Portis and Jabari Parker

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Fixed for you

Yeah he's been terrible for Phili..

Also,  ice cold trade of Barnes mid game lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Yeah he's been terrible for Phili..

Also,  ice cold trade of Barnes mid game lol

Yeah, they could have at least waited to announce the trade. 

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

The Washington Wizards have traded star forward Otto Porter Jr. to the Chicago Bulls for rising forwards Bobby Portis and Jabari Parker

Rising forwards?!? Portis has been in the league like 5 years now it seems

Jabari Parker will be playing in the Land of the Rising Sun next season

• Like 1

Lol at the NBA giving LeBron a way to tamper with free agents. 

His All Star team picks

Anthony Davis-trading block

Kawhi Leonard-free agent this summer

Kevin Durant-free agent this summer

Kyrie Irving-free agent this summer

James Harden

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

His All Star team picks

James Harden

Then he dogged Giannis and traded in Simmons - I still don't know how tf that worked btw

• Like 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

His All Star team picks

James Harden

And Klay Thompson

• Like 1

lol TBS cutting immediately to Davis after Lebron iced the game last night was cold. The face of ragret for not taking the Laker trade deal. 

• Haha 2

Lol, that's funny but LeBron most likely isn't making it any farther than Davis this year. If he ended up on the Lakers they could have looked forward to 8th place and a first round beating. 

Pistons playoff push let’s go.

Go get knocked out the first round of course. 

• Confused 1

Used to be a Westbrook fan, but I am so tired of watching him cry about fans. Hit somebody or shut the **** up. That goes for Durant's crybaby **** lately too.

NBA players have become some of the least likable people on the planet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Used to be a Westbrook fan, but I am so tired of watching him cry about fans. Hit somebody or shut the **** up. That goes for Durant's crybaby **** lately too.

NBA players have become some of the least likable people on the planet.

Yeah I defended KD a bit but watched the Nuggets game and man he got away with so much chit when they got the scores even, at both ends, then sneaky off the ball stuff.  snake is fitting 

That's every single game for him. Then you'll catch him, and other babies, cursing at fans because they know they can get away with it.

If Westbrook had said that chit to me, first thing I would have said was "What hotel are you at?".. He would have changed his ****ing tune instantly.

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Brandon Ingram has blood clots which is what was affecting his shoulder. This is similar to what ended Chris Bosh's career. 

Yep. Stuff can be life threatening. This **** is so unfair

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That's every single game for him. Then you'll catch him, and other babies, cursing at fans because they know they can get away with it.

If Westbrook had said that chit to me, first thing I would have said was "What hotel are you at?".. He would have changed his ****ing tune instantly.

Youre not beating down a professional athlete. Even skinny **** Durant would have you waking up in the ER.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, America said:

Youre not beating down a professional athlete. Even skinny **** Durant would have you waking up in the ER.

Literally name any skinny current or former NBA player 

9 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Literally name any skinny current or former NBA player 

Lol, come on. Most of the forum could beat up Steph Curry. 

Serge Ibaka would **** some guys up though, he fights everyone. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, America said:

LOLOL

Bruh, I played basketball for most of my life. Those guys are not hardasses by any means. Like Juice said, Ibaka might throw hands, and maybe a couple others. But Durant is a bonafied p*ssy and the way Westbrook runs his mouth nonstop but never does anything, he comes across the same way. Those two would get put on their backs and give it up like a good bish.