Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

🏀🏀 NBA thread 🏀 🏀

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The Sixers have a ton of turnovers. The Raptors were just missing their shots. It won't take much more than playing smart to close the lead. I think it's 13 right now. 

Yeah agreed,  have only watched the play by play,  I took phili at +6.5 and will use that to play the live lines in the late game

hopefully the warriors keep this up and keeps Houston winless this series

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Maybe Bucks should just keep trying to hit the 3?

You do what you brought you here. And I agree, part of that was the three pointer. Fire away.

• Like 1

I wonder how many elbows the NBA is going to let the Sixers throw before they actually do something about it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rodman chitting on lebron was amusing

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, crangs said:

Rodman chitting on lebron was amusing

I can get behind anybody chitting on Lebron. Literally anybody. 

• Like 1

Quadruple overtime.  Blazers get up in the end.  That was bonkers.  

Anyone like free money should put the house on the under for game 4, most of the starters played over 45 on court  minutes and it was tents AF

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Quadruple overtime.  Blazers get up in the end.  That was bonkers.  

Anyone like free money should put the house on the under for game 4, most of the starters played over 45 on court  minutes and it was tents AF

Jokic was like a fat kid in gym class. I could tell he would choke those free throws

lol Curry with the missed layup and dunk in overtime over the weekend

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

lol Curry with the missed layup and dunk in overtime over the weekend

Durant's gonna have sore shoulders carrying him and Clay this series

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crangs said:

Durant's gonna have sore shoulders carrying him and Clay this series

So far this series

It's never long before one of them catches fire. Houston got a hell of a lot of calls go their way in game 3, game 4 one of them will be hitting them from everywhere 

Bucks win and put the Celtics on notice tonight. While the rest of you cans are playing your seven game series, the Bucks are losing the first game and still shipping em out in five.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Bucks win and put the Celtics on notice tonight. While the rest of you cans are playing your seven game series, the Bucks are losing the first game and still shipping em out in five.

Agreed.  -10 is paying over $5 LOL that's free money.  Pair it with GSW win and it's nearly 10/1 

• Like 1

Not a good sign when you're up by ten and rhen only two at half.

The Bucks will go on their usual second half run. They're a second half team. The Celtics are a first half team. Easy W tonight, boys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Not a good sign when you're up by ten and rhen only two at half.

The Bucks will go on their usual second half run. They're a second half team. The Celtics are a first half team. Easy W tonight, boys.

Bucks got up by 5 an put the bench on lol Boston desperately clawed back to a 2 point lead.  Bucks can take this game whenever they like

• Like 1

God dammit Hardens dirty play rustles the chit out of me Lol.  I get it takes a hell of a lot of skill to hit those 3's but when he sticks his hips out to initiate contact or flops his head back it's just so fooking cheap.  He doesn't need to do it either smdh what a piece of chit human he must be to think he can justify that

Edited by OzStraya

if this series carries on like this I can definitely see KD leaving

3 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

If the Bucks won the championship it would be the best feel-good story since 2011 Dirk

I love em, but it just doesn't seem possible.  😕

They don't have enough scoring threats in crunch time. Although, Pat Connaughton and George Hill have really stepped the **** up. I hope they surprise me in The Finals.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I love em, but it just doesn't seem possible.  😕

They don't have enough scoring threats in crunch time. Although, Pat Connaughton and George Hill have really stepped the **** up. I hope they surprise me in The Finals.

It's a big if, but if the Rockets beat the Warriors then the Bucks will have a huge chance.

• Like 1

warriors win and Curry and Thompson both major contributors.  1 more to go

can they win without Durant though? 🤔

This is the part where the Sixers somehow beat the Craptors, and the Bucks get an even easier road to the Finals.

21 hours ago, crangs said:

can they win without Durant though? 🤔

Game 6? Certainly. Klay gets way more looks when KD is off and Rockets are barely hanging on. They can win the west without KD but Bucks or Raptors I'm not so sure 

The people who wonder if they can win without KD crack me up.

Who exactly are they missing from the championship squads BEFORE KD showed up? The answer is: Nobody important.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The people who wonder if they can win without KD crack me up.

Who exactly are they missing from the championship squads BEFORE KD showed up? The answer is: Nobody important.

Screenshot_2019-05-10-15-54-30-84.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

LOL

KD could **** off to Brooklyn tonight and the Warriors probably still win it all. 

4 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I was going to say that I think they are 29-4 overall when he was injured. It definitely doesn't end their chances. 

Iguodala finna carry them again

$3.60 for the back to back champs?  REALLY???  it could be a trap but I can't see them wanting to risk taking it to 7 even if it is at home.  Warriors to find that extra gear and take control and not let the foot off like last game.  Double that with Volkanovski at $2.05 and you have $7.48. Taking both as singles but that 2 leg is tasty AF

18 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

$3.60 for the back to back champs?  REALLY???  it could be a trap but I can't see them wanting to risk taking it to 7 even if it is at home.  Warriors to find that extra gear and take control and not let the foot off like last game.  Double that with Volkanovski at $2.05 and you have $7.48. Taking both as singles but that 2 leg is tasty AF

I have money on the Warriors and Volkanovski as well haha

• Like 1

the rockets sure as fook missed their chance there.  Hopefully the Greek freak gets regular season MVP and Harden gets a great big bag of dicks to chew on in the off season

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

That was probably Chris Paul's last chance, just turned 34 and regressed a little this year. 

He's got 4 years 160mil fair to say he's safe.  Even if he slows he can become a Lou Williams type and kill it off the bench 

On 4/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, cashfl0w said:

I've never been real enthusiastic about big European guys. See our discussion about how terrible Mirotic is.. 

The Blazers will beat the Nuggets either way. Kanter or not.

^^Called it.