Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

🏀🏀 NBA thread 🏀 🏀

Lol at LeBron being on there. Missed a third of the season, Lakers had two more wins than the previous season, missed the playoffs, alienated his entire team, didn't play defense. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at LeBron being on there. Missed a third of the season, Lakers had two more wins than the previous season, missed the playoffs, alienated his entire team, didn't play defense. 

lol, that nagger fooked up 2 teams. 

• Like 1

That's quite the run by Toronto.  Would be awesome if they won it all 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crangs said:

That's quite the run by Toronto.  Would be awesome if they won it all 

Wish it was hockey not basketball but I’m pretty pumped. Might go to Jurassic park myself, although basketball should be won by an American team never the less where the players come from 

• Like 1

Last 4 matches summed up nicely in one play...

1 minute ago, King_Can said:

Wish it was hockey not basketball but I’m pretty pumped. Might go to Jurassic park myself, although basketball should be won by an American team never the less where the players come from 

the leafs winning the Stanley cup would be huge for Toronto but I think the Raptors winning the NBA finals would be bigger globally and right now, a great underdog story

• Like 2

didn't expect that

• Like 1

lol the toronto raptors are the best team in north america

i didnt even know there was any tall black people in canada

A lot of weak foul calls against both teams so far tonight but for some reason they are letting Gasol get away with illegal screens. 

this is the first NBA basketball game ive watched in like 2 decades now  when i actually went to a vancouver grizzlies game.  they won 8 games that entire season and i was at the game for one of them

go raptors lol i think theyre the only canadian team left.

Edited by -idyb-

Van Fleet isn't the most efficient shooter but he played a hell of a game tonight. They keep acting like he isn't athletic but he plays hard the whole game and is a factor. 

Warriors have a lot of injury issues. They need Durant or Klay back. 

• Like 1

Klay out KD in is a fair trade and actually works.  Third game will be close.  OT I'm guessing.  Raptors have won all year at staples and will want to split these two as well. Great series so far

10 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Klay out KD in is a fair trade and actually works.  Third game will be close.  OT I'm guessing.  Raptors have won all year at staples and will want to split these two as well. Great series so far

Lakers play at Staples, Warriors play at Oracle! Raptors did win their only visit to Oracle.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Don't really need him with Boogie and Bogut contributing.  Feel bad for the kid though 

No but he has been contributing through the last series so it takes away a little depth.

Klay has a strained Hamstring and is questionable. That is an issue and something that could bother him for a couple of months. 

37 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

No but he has been contributing through the last series so it takes away a little depth.

Klay has a strained Hamstring and is questionable. That is an issue and something that could bother him for a couple of months. 

I didn't know they'd diagnosed it yet?  May have just twinged it which is OK with a couple days rest..  Klay out KD in is a good trade,  I think they're better when the other is off as it is

21 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

I didn't know they'd diagnosed it yet?  May have just twinged it which is OK with a couple days rest..  Klay out KD in is a good trade,  I think they're better when the other is off as it is

I have a sports app that sends me news notifications. Yahoo sports said strained Hamstring and questionable for game 3. I think it could be a longer issue, if you've ever had that injury it can linger for quite awhile. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I have a sports app that sends me news notifications. Yahoo sports said strained Hamstring and questionable for game 3. I think it could be a longer issue, if you've ever had that injury it can linger for quite awhile. 

Oh yeah I've completely ****ed my hammy before and it's not fun,  which is why I said twinge.  If you just do it lightly when it's not a tear it feels like its completely gone for a while then it eases right off after a few hours, if it's strained properly then absolutely we won't see him in game 3. KD will play game 3 if Klay is out.  I still think this one's the tossup,  the first two were fairly standard.  The Raptors absolutely need to split 3 & 4 if they want to take it to 7.. If the warriors take 3 straight they'll take it in 5 

• Like 2

Somebody keep the Drake curse home. Seeing GS get diggled is a religious experience. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TUF said:

Somebody keep the Drake curse home. Seeing GS get diggled is a religious experience. 

I don't want the raptors to win solely because of Drake but he has KD and Curry's jersey numbers tattooed on him so maybe the curse is working against them.

Supposedly being a huge Raptors fan and having GS tattoos is one of the bigger dbag things I've ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I don't want the raptors to win solely because of Drake but he has KD and Curry's jersey numbers tattooed on him so maybe the curse is working against them.

Supposedly being a huge Raptors fan and having GS tattoos is one of the bigger dbag things I've ever seen. 

I dislike both teams and Drake equally but watching the Warriors part-owner push Lowry last night is too hilarious not to root for the Raptors now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

im gonna get a raptors tattoo on my forehead if toronto wins.  thats how much im into basketball.

lol just read the Warriors co-owner was fined half a million and banned for a year. Should get 25 to life for being a Warriors Stan

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 3:38 PM, TUF said:

I dislike both teams and Drake equally but watching the Warriors part-owner push Lowry last night is too hilarious not to root for the Raptors now. 

If he dives full speed on somebody I came with, and he just lays there on top of them like that, Serge Ibaka is going to have to come rescue his ****. He isn't getting a slight shove on the arm.

LOL @ people who were offended by that.