Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

OFFICIAL NBA 18/19 THREAD

Threef Jokic is a God damn Monster. What's with all these GOAT serbs lately?

• Like 1

Queef

Jokic joins Wilt fooking Chamberlain as the only other player to get a triple double and be perfect from the field. 

35 pts 12 Reb 11 assists 11/11 shooting with 3/3 from 3

(Missed one free throw but so did Wilt lol don't think it counts)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

Juice "Phili can't shoot the 3"

Red**** "hold my bee

On 10/16/2018 at 8:30 PM, juice64011 said:

Simmons is a stud but you can't have 3-4 guys on the court that can't shoot from the perimeter in today's NBA.  

My statement is still accurate. JJ is a stud from the perimeter but Simmons, Fultz, and Embiid can't shoot from the outside. 

23 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

The Nba is LIT this year.

What a game between the Jazz and Golden State. Jinglin' Joe is amazing. Too bad I'll be trading him + Steven Adams and Jeff Teague for Lamarcus Aldridge on ESPN fantasy :(

Bad day for my Oz-NZ connection

17 points, 18 boards for Adams in a losing effort.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

My statement is still accurate. JJ is a stud from the perimeter but Simmons, Fultz, and Embiid can't shoot from the outside. 

Embiid can shoot for a big guy and Fultz is new... Simmonds can too apparently but doesn't.. kind of like how Vert can spell correctly 

• Like 1

It's definitely trash but plenty of trash shooters spent time working on it and forged a weapon, Dirk's story was an ESPN ad most of last season for instance 

7 hours ago, crangs said:

17 points, 18 boards for Adams in a losing effort.  

Ingles also went off against the Warriors, but Adams rebounds will go down when ball hog Westbrook comes back.

In Fantasy it's really hard to find big men that shoot Free Throws well, rebound and also block shots. Aldridge will be really good for me. He's just below the Jokic, Towns tier

--

I'll take this opportunity to recommend Fantasy Basketball to anyone who doesn't play it yet. It makes the regular season a million times more fun

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Dirk is white. He has natural god given shooting abilities.

Simmo is half white so he should realistically be around .500

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just some outrageous games today. 

Anyone betting should hit the overs in every game. Team total, match total, until the books stretch them out. The rule changes are causing softer D because too many easy fouls given.

Loving seeing Cavs 0-3 and LeBron get the rub and still lose 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Anyone betting should hit the overs in every game. Team total, match total, until the books stretch them out. The rule changes are causing softer D because too many easy fouls given.

Teams are hitting 130 and 140 on a regular. I'm not a huge fan of it

Player stats are also inflated as ****

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Teams are hitting 130 and 140 on a regular. I'm not a huge fan of it

Player stats are also inflated as ****

It will level out once they have a chance to adapt I think, the best defensive teams are keeping opposition around 100 eg Jazz/dubs game

It's strange how much a year can change things. I really wish the wolves could get rid of Wiggins. If KAT and Butler could get along that would be a great core to build around. Wiggins doesn't play defense and the rest of the wolves besides Butler follow his lead. 

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What Griffin did to Embiid should be considered a sex crime. 

Jo was to busy smoking a cigarette after the sweet love he made to Drummond all night. Totally owned him

Not a bad loss, hopefully Ben can go tommorow vs Giannis. Im hyped

23 hours ago, OzStraya said:

I actually did something similar tonight. Ive been killing betting player props, the draft kings app in NJ seems to have them 2-3 points, rebs, assists, etc lower then they should be. Every night. Been saving me during a putrid few weeks betting football

Tonight I bet all 3 overs. Lost Pels/Clipps. I also saw Nuggets/Kings live betting had it at 234 at halftime so I took a swing on that with the 228.Believe it or not even with basically a running clock and a 45 pt 4th Q due to blowout it still hit. This is getting ridiculous. 

With the full slate tommorow I may actually bet all 11 games over and all 22 teams over. Worth a shot. Its going to bust one of these days (it will be tommorow after I bet them all) but might as well try to ride it

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

I actually did something similar tonight. Ive been killing betting player props, the draft kings app in NJ seems to have them 2-3 points, rebs, assists, etc lower then they should be. Every night. Been saving me during a putrid few weeks betting football

Tonight I bet all 3 overs. Lost Pels/Clipps. I also saw Nuggets/Kings live betting had it at 234 at halftime so I took a swing on that with the 228.Believe it or not even with basically a running clock and a 45 pt 4th Q due to blowout it still hit. This is getting ridiculous. 

With the full slate tommorow I may actually bet all 11 games over and all 22 teams over. Worth a shot. Its going to bust one of these days (it will be tommorow after I bet them all) but might as well try to ride it

Yeah I might do the same! 

Apart from Cavs. They're chit

• Like 2

14 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Yeah I might do the same! 

Apart from Cavs. They're chit

lesgo

432AD529-48BD-4C34-97BC-F2A88A54AD93.png

8 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The issue is that none of the picks will be lottery picks but they should still take it since he wants out. 

I'd rather get some established young player like Dinwiddie or VanVleet or whatever

Holy chit Bucks are legit wiping out the Raptors without the Greek!!! 

Klay hitting 14 3's with 5mins left in the 3rd was outrageous. Should have let him play on and hit 20

• Like 1

Pacers with 3 clutch finishes in three matches. Oladipo is in my top 5 favourite players of this season easily

• Like 1

On 11/4/2018 at 4:06 PM, crangs said:

OKC on a roll now.   

Lel, Houston making that D look unbelievable.  Steven Adams having another good game as well.  

Jimmy Butler is a born loser. He likes to blame other people for his failures.

So when the Sixers get bounced in the first round, he'll blame Embiid and want out.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So when the Sixers get bounced in the first round, he'll blame Embiid and want out

Lol Is there anyone who left the bulls you're not salty about? 

Just now, OzStraya said:

Lol Is there anyone who left the bulls you're not salty about? 

Derrick Rose, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, pretty much everybody who isn't an absolute crybaby and instigated problems on every team they're on.

I'm not surprised you're totally oblivious to what is happening though.

37 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So when the Sixers get bounced in the first round, he'll blame Embiid and want out.

What's your take on Carmelo?

Just now, classicboxer said:

What's your take on Carmelo?

Biggest crybaby in the league. Top ten talent in the league in his prime, but he's too fixated on playing for a super team. Needs to retire and move over to the management side.

• Like 1

I honestly didn't even know he had a meltdown. Since I started gambling on sports, I can't stand ESPN anymore. It's too drama driven. I use stats/records mostly. 

Just haven't seen him in forever. I know he was shipped to the desolate Pistons at one point and haven't seen much of him since. Used to be a hell of a player to watch. Kinda miss that Clippers squad.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I honestly didn't even know he had a meltdown. Since I started gambling on sports, I can't stand ESPN anymore. It's too drama driven. I use stats/records mostly. 

Just haven't seen him in forever. I know he was shipped to the desolate Pistons at one point and haven't seen much of him since. Used to be a hell of a player to watch. Kinda miss that Clippers squad.

put 50 up the other week but not heard much of him since

38 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

His stats have been pretty good. Had a 50 pt game a while ago

Lebron missing clutch free throws in black to black weeks and then swinging on the rim has rustled my jims for reasons unknown. Needing that lucky sequence, then goaltending just to beat the 3-10 Hawks and celebrating like they just won the West was tew much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2