OKC

Pelicans

Portland

MVP

Greek Freak! 

Edited by OzStraya
Cos I wanted to ****
  • Like 1

Raptors wont even win the east even if they do get Kawhai invested in the team.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, crangs said:

Raptors wont even win the east even if they do get Kawhai invested in the team.   

They might, if they trade for Jimmy Butler. But right now the Celtics are ahead, and my pick to win the East

Champions: Celtics

Runner up: GSW

MVP: I think Oz is right and it's the Greek Freak

The Timberwolves will miss the playoffs because they don't play any defense and Thibs will get fired. 

• Like 2

You know what I think Indiana will be big this year - Oladipo was Savage vs the Rockets.. they didn't seem to trade well is all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

You know what I think Indiana will be big this year - Oladipo was Savage vs the Rockets.. they didn't seem to trade well is all. 

I'd really like to see Butler get traded to a contender in the East. Indiana would be awesome with Butler. Or Toronto, Philly... just someone to make it more interesting

This Boston vs Phili rivalry is sick. Azza Bazza Baynes is rustling Embiid hard. Phili missing 70% of shots isn't helping 

12 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Simmons is GOD 

+1

That over the head no look assist had Reggie fapping hard

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

Simmons is GOD 

10 pts 9reb 5as at HT against the apparent best in the East is certainly godlike. Meanwhile Kyrie "MVP" is 0/8 from the field..  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Simmons is a stud but you can't have 3-4 guys on the court that can't shoot from the perimeter in today's NBA.  

Simmons will shoot this year. Worked on his shot off season and rebuilt it, you'll see him throwing them down. Embiid hits the 3, JJ is reliable and Covington got 40%+ I think last year 

Just now, Rumbin said:

I pray nightly Klay Thompson signs in July

To Phili?!? Why TF would he do that? 

Just now, OzStraya said:

To Phili?!? Why TF would he do that? 

Although, Benny feeding Klay is a scary prospect

Just now, Rumbin said:

Why not? Get out of the shadows.

He could average 35 a game on Philly and be expected to do nothing but shoot 

Shadows?? 4x consecutive all star, 34 mpg and started 73/73 games... Hardly in the shadows

2 hours ago, Rumbin said:

Hes the 3/4th fiddle on that team. Nobody ever gives him any national love 

Well it's KD & Steph in front of him, not many current guys in the league can move up that list, maybe not anyone

OKC were $12 /1 before this game for the win and the alternate line at +8 paying $4

Dubs were terrible in the 3rd and Klay shot 1 from 11 outside. Fairly reasonable result for game 1.

Shroeder, PG and Russ will make a hell of a backcourt. Not winning rings doe

Edited by OzStraya

Said it last year and will say it again, Mirotic is a BEAST. Some idiot tried to say Chicago got the better end of that breakup... Well he just made Harden his bish. 

On 10/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, OzStraya said:

Said it last year and will say it again, Mirotic is a BEAST. Some idiot tried to say Chicago got the better end of that breakup... Well he just made Harden his bish. 

This

36 in the second game. 

He'll never win a thing. The guy stands around at the 3-pt line most of the time on offense. He's a very mediocre shooter. His amazing 15.5 pts a game will not put the Pelicans over the top. In fact, I'll come bump this post when he is the reason they get bounced in the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He'll never win a thing. The guy stands around at the 3-pt line most of the time on offense. He's a very mediocre shooter. His amazing 15.5 pts a game will not put the Pelicans over the top. In fact, I'll come bump this post when he is the reason they get bounced in the playoffs.

Haven't watched any games this season hey? 

He had TWO good games. LOL

I'll go ahead and work with the much larger sample size of the last five-ish seasons. So realistically, he averaged about 14 points a game in his career. I was being generous and using his stat from last season. Unless your name is Draymond Green, and you have an abundance of talent surrounding you, or your name is Dirk Nowitzki, that style of Euro big man has never once translated to a title. That standing around at the 3-pt line by a guy that's 6'10 is not worth the trade off for the rebounds he gives away. Never will be.

Get owned, clown.

Edited by cashfl0w

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He had TWO good games. LOL

I'll go ahead and work with the much larger sample size of the last five-ish seasons. So realistically, he averaged about 14 points a game in his career. I was being generous and using his stat from last season. Unless your name is Draymond Green, and you have an abundance of talent surrounding you, or your name is Dirk Nowitzki, that style of Euro big man has never once translated to a title. That standing around at the 3-pt line by a guy that's 6'10 is not worth the trade off for the rebounds he gives away. Never will be.

Get owned, clown.

LMAO

You're the epitemy of a salty vagina. 

Newsflash, retard. Not every good NBA player wins rings 

The Nba is LIT this year.

What a game between the Jazz and Golden State. Jinglin' Joe is amazing. Too bad I'll be trading him + Steven Adams and Jeff Teague for Lamarcus Aldridge on ESPN fantasy :(

Bad day for my Oz-NZ connection

17 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

The Nba is LIT this year.

What a game between the Jazz and Golden State. Jinglin' Joe is amazing. Too bad I'll be trading him + Steven Adams and Jeff Teague for Lamarcus Aldridge on ESPN fantasy :(

Bad day for my Oz-NZ connection

Oz-Nz is called ANZAC mate.

Fun fact - Simmo going off injured cost me two legs of a 12 leg player prop where 9 out of the other 10 so far have hit and the last is close. Fook you Benny!!!

• Haha 1