Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zaksame

CONOR started all the nonsense

Recommended Posts

None of this happens if the UFC acted professionally after the Conor bus incident.Instead they did nothing to Conor and promoted him like some hero.

The whole ordeal has been disrespectful towards Khabib that he finally lost it and got angered out of control.If the police and UFC did a proper job and fined and suspended Conor like a CRIMINAL then none of this happens.

Joe Rogan is going off on Khabib talking about suspension and fines yet they treated Conor like a hero after he acted like a criminal.Even at the standoff Conor was the person who initated contact yet Dana did NOTHING..AGAIN.

Bottom line,the UFC promoted ALL OF THIS.Blame Dana,he took the side of Conor from day 1 and NEVER once acted professionally.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khabib should be banned from MMA but not for getting bodied by Dillon Danis outside the ring but for crossing legs with another dude

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, zaksame said:

None of this happens if the UFC acted professionally after the Conor bus incident.Instead they did nothing to Conor and promoted him like some hero.

The whole ordeal has been disrespectful towards Khabib that he finally lost it and got angered out of control.If the police and UFC did a proper job and fined and suspended Conor like a CRIMINAL then none of this happens.

Joe Rogan is going off on Khabib talking about suspension and fines yet they treated Conor like a hero after he acted like a criminal.Even at the standoff Conor was the person who initated contact yet Dana did NOTHING..AGAIN.

Bottom line,the UFC promoted ALL OF THIS.Blame Dana,he took the side of Conor from day 1 and NEVER once acted professionally.

Sure, lets all forget what happened to start that Bus incident, and all the past events of Khabib and his gang, Conor is a ****ing scum **** for what he did at the Bus, but that was not during a scheduled fight, and he was charged and is still awaiting his trial last time I checked, Khabib is ****ed, his dad is already not allowed a Visa, after this I would be amazed if Khabib is, hopefully now we won't see either of them in the UFC again

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well that's sadly true. One of the point of having a justice system is that people trust in it to deal with offenders so they don't feel the need to take justice into their own hands. Anyone on this forum would do what McGregor did we'd end up in jail straight up. McGregor was just allowed to walk away with absolutely nothing. That's what you get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bs on both sides, that was out of control...Conor getting punched in the face after he's choked out ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

It's bs on both sides, that was out of control...Conor getting punched in the face after he's choked out ?

He talked chit about family and got those hands. 

 

0-2 tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this sport is the definition of white trash and I fckign love it

 

the only thing better would be to have Michael Perreth knock out both khabib and dillion danis after the fact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

I hope that Dagestani terrorist scum gets a stretch in the pokey. He can wrestle Mr. Big in the shower from now on. What a turd.

Knocked your boy dead in the second random. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

O

16 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Sure, lets all forget what happened to start that Bus incident, and all the past events of Khabib and his gang, Conor is a ****ing scum **** for what he did at the Bus, but that was not during a scheduled fight, and he was charged and is still awaiting his trial last time I checked, Khabib is ****ed, his dad is already not allowed a Visa, after this I would be amazed if Khabib is, hopefully now we won't see either of them in the UFC again

Joe Rogan, “This is a black eye on our sport!”  Yes, Joe you are correct and in short it is 25 years and done not 25 years and short. The King will retire, Derrick Lewis will become stand up comedian, loco Tony Ferguson will go bird watching in big bear, and Russian grapplers will take over the sport.  You have become Greek Greco wrestling. 

They took our jobs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Knocked your boy dead in the second random. 

Not my boy. Not at all. But you side with the scum of the earth. Cool.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

Not my boy. Not at all. But you side with the scum of the earth. Cool.

Cry moar. Those tears are delicious. Conor is a class act? Lmfao. 

 

Hypocrites. Khabib will beat all of your favorite fighters. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, carnages said:

Khabib should be banned from MMA but not for getting bodied by Dillon Danis outside the ring but for crossing legs with another dude

Agreed!  FYSA ~ I guess my last post needs to be approved by a moderator before it is posted. Trust me it is not that racy Mr. Moderator...lol

 

Is this communist Russia?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Baldy said 3 of Khabib's friends were arrested, and taken to jail along with charges.

Fair enough. They committed crimes. Wonder what kind of penalty they will receive. 

 

Conor got 60 hours community service for assault with a weapon and injuring 3 bystanders?

These guys should get, 5 hours community service by that system.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cry moar. Those tears are delicious. Conor is a class act? Lmfao. 

 

Hypocrites. Khabib will beat all of your favorite fighters. 

How will Kebab beat anyone when he is banned for life? Remember what happened to Paul Daley. We'll all be drinking your tears soon, son.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

How will Kebab beat anyone when he is banned for life? Remember what happened to Paul Daley. We'll all be drinking your tears soon, son.

now that this guy mauled McGregor in his oh-so-anticipated return chances are that he'll be too big to ban.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

How will Kebab beat anyone when he is banned for life? Remember what happened to Paul Daley. We'll all be drinking your tears soon, son.

Dont care loser. Khabib smashed that clown and his homeboys. I dont care if Khabib never fights again. 

 

THE GREATEST EVER

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

How will Kebab beat anyone when he is banned for life? Remember what happened to Paul Daley. We'll all be drinking your tears soon, son.

 

Calm down. This was just a normal Saturday night at any hockey rink

 

No one attacked Daley with a dolly

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dont care loser. Khabib smashed that clown and his homeboys. I dont care if Khabib never fights again. 

 

THE GREATEST EVER

How am I a loser? I don't give a chit about Conor. 

Go back and watch your boyfriend after he jumps out and gets a few smacks. Literally chits his pants when he doesn't have 30 guys backing him up. And that other cnt sneaking up and punching Conor in the back of the head. Straight up cowardice. I hope all those terrorists get raped in prison.

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

How am I a loser? I don't give a chit about Conor. 

Go back and watch your boyfriend after he jumps out and gets a few smacks. Literally chits his pants when he doesn't have 30 guys backing him up. And that other cnt sneaking up and punching Conor in the back of the head. Straight up cowardice. I hope all those terrorists get raped in prison.

 

Salty tears. Reminds me of TrumpGOAT winning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

 

Salty tears. Reminds me of TrumpGOAT winning

You like Trump and terrorists? How does that work? Trump would covfefe the chit out of you for your betrayal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

You like Trump and terrorists? How does that work? Trump would covfefe the chit out of you for your betrayal.

I like seeing people cry about it, like you vert. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have proven that the OP is wrong and it has been like 18 years since the Montreal Canadiens have won a Stanley Cup so I am switching to the official fight post! This post is dead so see you there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Danis was the instigator, according to the ringside report by Gilbert Melendez, and Khabib didn't attack Conor after the fight. He probably didn't even know Conor was attacked until after the fact.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree, it was all handled badly.  money beats justice. Kebab comes from a place where this bs doesnt go unpunished & there will be retaliation, Colin should never have created this beef. Artem is a tool, i hope he was worth all this bs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why should the ufc suspend conor for the bus incident? that would just be punishing the great khabib, because the great khabib was eager to push conors sh!t in as soon as possible, and any suspension to conor would have just been a punishment to the great khabib, making him wait longer to push conors sh!t in.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

How am I a loser? I don't give a chit about Conor. 

Go back and watch your boyfriend after he jumps out and gets a few smacks. Literally chits his pants when he doesn't have 30 guys backing him up. And that other cnt sneaking up and punching Conor in the back of the head. Straight up cowardice. I hope all those terrorists get raped in prison.

lol conor decided to not press charges and the 3 guys who were involved from the great khabibs team are free.

and lol conor cant do chit without 30 guys backing him up. remember the bus incident?  if it was just him out there, he wouldnt have done chit 

the great khabib smashed your boy. just like he said he would do on friday at the weigh ins.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol conor decided to not press charges and the 3 guys who were involved from the great khabibs team are free.

and lol conor cant do chit without 30 guys backing him up. remember the bus incident?  if it was just him out there, he wouldnt have done chit 

the great khabib smashed your boy. just like he said he would do on friday at the weigh ins and he'd smash GSP back into retirement

Agreed mate. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As usual, the great zaksame is correct. For once though, I'm not being sarcastic. 

In my view, the ufc need to draw a line under this and take more responsibility moving forwards. They should leave Khabib and his mates to take whatever (if any) punishments come from the legal system. There is no justification to say the ufc should make an example of Khabib when they actively promoted the fight using the dolly antics of Conor.

Moving forward though, they need a much stronger and clear cut directive regarding how you should act when representing the company. Instead they rely on precedents, biases and Dana White's whims. How hard is it to say that in future there is a clear line for behaviour; cross that and you won't work for the company again? The 'just bleed' days are over. Ufc needs to take their responsibilities seriously, as do the fighters. 

Sadly, I suspect they will bury their head in the sand. Conor and khabib will rematch within a year and the post- fight footage will be used extensively to promote it. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't condone this kind of action normally, but this needed to happen. Someone had to show Canor and the UFC there will be consequences for their behaviour. I hope they change their ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As usual, the great zaksame is correct. For once though, I'm not being sarcastic. 

In my view, the ufc need to draw a line under this and take more responsibility moving forwards. They should leave Khabib and his mates to take whatever (if any) punishments come from the legal system. There is no justification to say the ufc should make an example of Khabib when they actively promoted the fight using the dolly antics of Conor.

Moving forward though, they need a much stronger and clear cut directive regarding how you should act when representing the company. Instead they rely on precedents, biases and Dana White's whims. How hard is it to say that in future there is a clear line for behaviour; cross that and you won't work for the company again? The 'just bleed' days are over. Ufc needs to take their responsibilities seriously, as do the fighters. 

Sadly, I suspect they will bury their head in the sand. Conor and khabib will rematch within a year and the post- fight footage will be used extensively to promote it. 

Does Conor go on some magical 3 fight win streak within a year? Why the hell would he get a rematch after how chitty Khabib made him look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched 3 versions of the incident, Conor threw a punch at Khabib's guy first...then the deal accelerated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's all the UFC's fault for facilitating this ish.

all that semi WWE bs is not needed. 

Respectable fighters that act like true pro's is what MMA is about.

And title shots should be given to the next in line and not to the ones with the biggest mouth. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, America said:

Does Conor go on some magical 3 fight win streak within a year? Why the hell would he get a rematch after how chitty Khabib made him look?

Because Khabib v Conor II will make more money for the ufc than any other fight at LW right now. 

Do you still think that ufc title shots are merit - based? That stopped about 10 years ago. 

It's entirely the wrong thing to do, but that's how the ufc rolls now. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Because Khabib v Conor II will make more money for the ufc than any other fight at LW right now. 

Do you still think that ufc title shots are merit - based? That stopped about 10 years ago. 

It's entirely the wrong thing to do, but that's how the ufc rolls now. 

Oh I fully understand the money aspect and that fight would make way more money than any fight the UFC could put together (not just LW fights)

I just have no f*cking idea how they promote Conor being deserving of that rematch. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, America said:

Oh I fully understand the money aspect and that fight would make way more money than any fight the UFC could put together (not just LW fights)

I just have no f*cking idea how they promote Conor being deserving of that rematch. 

Why do they need to? They just need to promote it as an interesting fight and the casual punters will buy it in their droves. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

it's all the UFC's fault for facilitating this ish.

all that semi WWE bs is not needed. 

Respectable fighters that act like true pro's is what MMA is about.

And title shots should be given to the next in line and not to the ones with the biggest mouth. 

 

Well said,,,The UFC wants a shiit show to promote PPV's, and when it turns ugly they blame the fighters. This started with the dolly, Conor should have been suspended for 6 months or a year...to show rules and policy. Instead he was shuffled straight to the top of the deck for a big money fight, then get embarrassed that Khabib jumped the fence...and a full blown street fight in the cage after the bout ?

The weigh-in's showed us this would happen, Dana said "no touching"...Conor smacks his hand, & throws a kick, and nothing is done. Khabib felt disrespected, and figured he'd get payback after the fight.

I like both fighters, but control is needed over human coqk fighters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hamaliafreud said:

Don't poke the bear.And Khabib got poked alot .

To paraphrase Tom Clancy, " if you want to kick a bear in the azz, you better have a plan for dealing with his claws and teeth. "

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at people talking about punishment for Khabib and his crew. Dude stood up to the bully and his cuck friends and hes the villain. Typical scum mentality. Dont talk chit and throw dolly's through windows with 30 people surrounding you if you dont expect a reaction. Khabib held it all in until after the fight and leaped like an EAGLE into the crowd and not one Irish loser did anything about it.

 

 

FB_IMG_1538925725888.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at people talking about punishment for Khabib and his crew. Dude stood up to the bully and his cuck friends and hes the villain. Typical scum mentality. Dont talk chit and throw dolly's through windows with 30 people surrounding you if you dont expect a reaction. Khabib held it all in until after the fight and leaped like an EAGLE into the crowd and not one Irish loser did anything about it.

 

 

FB_IMG_1538925725888.jpg

That picture is awesome.

While the commission will deal with Khabib, I dont see why Dana would. He let all the other **** go, and Khabib went after a guy yelling at him and an active participant.
Conor also threw the first punch at Khabibs team, the only difference is that Khabibs teams didnt turn into a bunch of cucks when they didnt have a full mob behind them, Conors did.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at people talking about punishment for Khabib and his crew. Dude stood up to the bully and his cuck friends and hes the villain. Typical scum mentality. Dont talk chit and throw dolly's through windows with 30 people surrounding you if you dont expect a reaction. Khabib held it all in until after the fight and leaped like an EAGLE into the crowd and not one Irish loser did anything about it.

 

 

FB_IMG_1538925725888.jpg

Next fight needs to be in a hell in a cell

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Conor needs to earn his rematch. Ferguson looked solid out there, going up against Pettis after knee surgery was no walk in the park. The man deserves his title shot no ands, ifs, or buts about it. Mcgregor needs to win a couple or few fights. It’ll be fun to see him go up against Poirier/Diaz again. I mean the guy supposedly signed an 8 year fight deal, he has time lol. I don’t know about y’all but I had the same vibe for this fight and the first Mcgregor v Diaz. Mcgregors confidence looked fake. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×