Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Attention Roids, and other fans of Khabib

Congratulations. The best man on the night won. There can be no excuses.

@I_Take_Roids_m8 you did a great job whipping up some pre- fight fervour and definitely moved the needle. Good work. I'm glad you're not leaving the fora. 

Sincerely, bs  (on behalf of all rational Conor fans)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
Tagged the wrong roids...
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Im say this. Conor lost plain and simple all hyperbole and rhetoric a side. Yes he dropped Conor but Conor wasnt in any danger of going out. He didn't maul him. He controlled him and landed aome good G and P in the second.

Kabib is a beast he dragged Conor into deep water and got him to tap.

Conor gives up sadly when he knows he is done. Wether thats smart or not it leaves a bad taste in this fans mouth.

I wish Kabib didnt tarnish this win. But at least it was fun.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Im say this. Conor lost plain and simple all hyperbole and rhetoric a side. Yes he dropped Conor but Conor wasnt in any danger of going out. He didn't maul him. He controlled him and landed aome good G and P in the second.

Conor gives up sadly when he knows he is done. Wether thats smart or not it leaves a bad taste in this fans mouth.

I dont know how the win is Tarnished. Fight was over and clear cut.

His image certainly would be, same with the idea he is calm and cool. Conor obviously got to him, he just held it in well, until he didnt.

I like that he won, it should shut up Conor and the Irish and the pathetic god complex they had, even after losing a couple of the last few fights. But good got was I calling Hugbib an idiot when he was standing with Conor. No matter his earlier success, that was asking to get knocked out.

• Like 1

The drama of what happened afterwards will fade in time. Would anyone be surprised if footage of the brawl is used extensively in the build up to a rematch? 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

I dont know how the win is Tarnished. Fight was over and clear cut.

His image certainly would be, same with the idea he is calm and cool. Conor obviously got to him, he just held it in well, until he didnt.

I like that he won, it should shut up Conor and the Irish and the pathetic god complex they had, even after losing a couple of the last few fights. But good got was I calling Hugbib an idiot when he was standing with Conor. No matter his earlier success, that was asking to get knocked out.

Its Tarnished by the fact that thats all we going talk about

13 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

He didn't maul him.

Round 2 was the definition of a mauling mate 

Screenshot_20181007-174011.png

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Round 2 was the definition of a mauling mate 

Screenshot_20181007-174011.png

Bro he didnt even cut him Chad did that with one elbow. He mauled Barboza, he mauled Michael Johnson he beat Conor he didnt maul him. He landed jack all rds 1, 3 and 4.

He wrestled him, he imposed his will, he dragged him out to the deep end and gogot Conor to quit which i fully admit. But lets be honest.

That knock down was the typical hands down waiting for a shot all strikers do against wrestlers, he threw a wild hook and dropped him Conor was never in any trouble of being out. And in the 2nd most of those strike he threw acutally missed or hit his gloves he didnt look frantic or scared he let Kabib throw hoping he shoot his wad.

Kabib was the better fighters tonight.

Conor showed some good things but his willingness to hit eject when he thinks hes done its my biggest complaint

3 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Bro he didnt even cut him Chad did that with one elbow. He mauled Barboza, he mauled Michael Johnson he beat Conor he didnt maul him. He landed jack all rds 1, 3 and 4.

He wrestled him, he imposed his will, he dragged him out to the deep end and gogot Conor to quit which i fully admit. But lets be honest.

That knock down was the typical hands down waiting for a shot all strikers do against wrestlers, he threw a wild hook and dropped him Conor was never in any trouble of being out. And in the 2nd most of those strike he threw acutally missed or hit his gloves he didnt look frantic or scared he let Kabib throw hoping he shoot his wad.

Kabib was the better fighters tonight.

Conor showed some good things but his willingness to hit eject when he thinks hes done its my biggest complaint

If Conor didn't cheat multiple times it would have been even worse than it was. 

• Like 4

Just now, juice64011 said:

If Conor didn't cheat multiple times it would have been even worse than it was. 

Yeah ill give u that I saw that knee and shorta grab. Didnt see the gloves

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

A couple of fighters called Herb Dean out on it on Twitter, it will be interesting to see if he responds. 

Rogan is a jibberer, but he was calling the glove grabs during the fight saying it was a veteran move

2 minutes ago, Genki said:

Rogan is a jibberer, but he was calling the glove grabs during the fight saying it was a veteran move

See i saw Conor holding Kabibs hands at the base of ththe glove where its taped but i see every fighter holding them exactly the same in every fight where theres hand fighting.

The knee was bad.

The short grab wasnt as bad as Silva when he grabbed Chaels and pulled him into a punch but it was blantant

Chuck is calling out Dana and the UFC out for allowing this **** to happen for so long and then using it to promote fights. Kind of interesting coming from a long time fighter. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Chuck is calling out Dana and the UFC out for allowing this **** to happen for so long and then using it to promote fights. Kind of interesting coming from a long time fighter. 

Hes got a point. I lime this **** its entertaining but Conor shouldve been suspended at least a while for the dolly

• Like 2

All I see is excuses and downplaying. He made Conor look like the can that he is, period. Where was all this power and left hand shot? The fight was standing a good portion of the fight and Khabib even beat him there. 

This proved that the only thing Canor is good at is talking. And when someone balls that up and fooked him up and curbstomped his boys afterwards, everyone wants to cry. 

Hold this L for all the chit talk. Oh, and Ragin Al did way better than Canor. Lmfao

7 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Its Tarnished by the fact that thats all we going talk about

He smashed your boy. And then he smashed Conors boys. And then Khabibs boy smashed your boy.

I wouldn't be too proud about that. 

Khabib smashed from beginning to end, Conor held gloves and fence to survive...good fight, Khabib's night...till it wasn't.

I'm seeing two different results.  One says tap from a rear naked choke, the other said tap from a neck crank.  Which one?

14 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

I'm seeing two different results.  One says tap from a rear naked choke, the other said tap from a neck crank.  Which one?

Definitely a crank. Not that it matters much. A couple inches would have made it a choke.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Definitely a crank. Not that it matters much. A couple inches would have made it a choke.

True dat, m8.  Thought Khabib was gonna wring his neck like a chicken. Puck puck puck PAGAWK!

• Haha 2

That was a neck crank. Technically a jaw crank. Khabib made Conor look bad in all phases of MMA & did exactly what he said he would. 

One thing i'll say for Conor though is when those cowardly rats jumped the cage snuck him and tried to jump him after getting dominated for 4 rds he handled his business even after one guy even snuck him and cracked him he walked out like a man and didn't press charges. 

Takeaways from the fight. Conor did decent defending the single initially. Bad idea on his part to try to wall walk and play the i'm not gonna let you flatten me out game. You're not gonna win that game and Khabib will do it no problem for a whole rd and not be tired at all so it's a complete waist of arm, core and leg strength trying to fight that off. 

Yes you're gonna have to deal with smash n pass from guard but that is far less taxing where at least you can flow and look for strikes, sweep and sub attacks to create space, scramble and get back to the feet. 

If you're sitting on your butt playing an isometric game with Khabib on top you're losing the energy expenditure game early. Yeah you may get smashed and passed from guard but at least you have a chance there to create some offense and make something happen instead of draining energy in a game you will certainly lose. Only up side to doing that is usually you won't get hit as much as that GnP from that leg triangle position isn't nearly as threatening. 

IMO Conor as soon as it hit the mat Conor should have went to butterfly guard, heels on hips , overhook the right arm, hips offset, bicep control and a elbow/shin shield guard on the left side like Werdum uses or simply sitting up over the shoulder and threaten a butterfly hook the hip bump sweep, kimura, guillotine,  sit-out, switch and technical stand-up. 

At least there he can threaten sweeps attacking Khabib's base to prevent striking as much and try to use that to create space to elbow, palmstrike, frame, hip escape, upkick and try get back to his feet or even attack with subs if he gets Khabib distracted and off balance. 

Yes it's potentially more of a risk because Khabib can get into his offense earlier but the energy expenditure is a little more even and at least you can threaten some offense too. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

THIS IS NEVER OVER!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Khabib beat McGregor standing. Trust me, it's over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, America said:

Khabib beat McGregor standing. Trust me, it's over.

Yeah McGregors chin is done from the Mayweather fight, Dillon Danis will finish the fight

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Congratulations. The best man on the night won. There can be no excuses.

@I_Take_Roids_m8 you did a great job whipping up some pre- fight fervour and definitely moved the needle. Good work. I'm glad you're not leaving the fora. 

Sincerely, bs  (on behalf of all rational Conor fans)

gracious in defeat, hespect

10 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Footage shows Conor throw the first punch after he jumps up on the cage.  He deserved to take those smacks.

I'm tired of hearing Conor say he knows how they move and every shot they throw yet he can't even sit down on a punch.  He looked terrible he had no weight behind his shots.  His shot selection was poor.  We already knew he had 2 rounds max but he got mugged in the 2nd.  Maybe showing up to a presser 2 weeks before the fight coked up and drunk was a bad idea?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Footage shows Conor throw the first punch after he jumps up on the cage.  He deserved to take those smacks.

I'm tired of hearing Conor say he knows how they move and every shot they throw yet he can't even sit down on a punch.  He looked terrible he had no weight behind his shots.  His shot selection was poor.  We already knew he had 2 rounds max but he got mugged in the 2nd.  Maybe showing up to a presser 2 weeks before the fight coked up and drunk was a bad idea?

For real man, Conor's still balls deep in your head even in defeat 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Bro have Khabib go 9 rounds with Mayweather and see if he ever wins a fight again let alone lives

• Like 2

No seriously maybe he should put the proper 12 down when he has a fight right around the corner.  Sober says alcohol destroys every cell in your body yet has no problem with Conor being a belligerent idiot 2 weeks before he's scheduled to fight.

1 minute ago, carnages said:

Bro have Khabib go 9 rounds with Mayweather and see if he ever wins a fight again let alone lives

That wasn't a real boxing match because if it were Floyd knocks him out in the 1st.

9 hours ago, Genki said:

Dom said it was a veteran move not Rogan, and he was joking.

4 minutes ago, carnages said:

Mayweather holds to much in a fight for Khabibs liking. He wants a fight, not a hugfest.

3 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

No seriously maybe he should put the proper 12 down when he has a fight right around the corner.  Sober says alcohol destroys every cell in your body yet has no problem with Conor being a belligerent idiot 2 weeks before he's scheduled to fight.

Bruh, as much as you drink and you wanna hop on the hilltop about some alcohol? 

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The drama of what happened afterwards will fade in time. Would anyone be surprised if footage of the brawl is used extensively in the build up to a rematch? 

why in the fook would there ever be a rematch for any other reason than money? that was a one sided beating where conor lost clean to a neck crank. the fight is over. he had 25 minutes to fight, and in that 25 minute timeframe, he done absolutely fooking nothing.  Just like every other opponent of The Great Khabib.

if mcnuggets wants another title shot, he should actually have to stop being an inactive can and compete and win fights to earn it like everybody else

of course the ufc has became a celebrity sideshow where logic is out the window, so i'm sure theyll be hard at work trying to set up a pointless rematch and hoping that conor wins so that they can give him a title shot in another weight division he hasnt ever competed in, much like they did when they got him to fight nate diaz

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Thats my hilltop!
I drank a whole 2 beer last night...
Stopped around the Karate Hottie fight to ensure if I was stopped I wouldnt get some stupid DUI!

So **** all you alchoholics!

JK< I dont care how much you drink if your not driving.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, carnages said:

would be an interesting bout to watch. probably better than McNuggets lousy attempt. After all, The Great Khabib has cardio for days.   Not to mention he completely made conor his b*tch on the standup last night too

Just now, -idyb- said:

why in the fook would there ever be a rematch for any other reason than money? that was a one sided beating where conor lost clean to a neck crank. the fight is over. he had 25 minutes to fight, and he done absolutely nothing

if mcnuggets wants another title shot, he should actually have to stop being an inactive can and compete to earn it like everybody else

of course the ufc has became a celebrity sideshow where logic is out the window, so i'm sure theyll be hard at work trying to set up a pointless rematch and hoping that conor wins so that they can give him a title shot in another weight division he hasnt ever competed in, much like they did when they got him to fight nate diaz

I agree. I would love Conor to use his next 3 or 4 fights to earn a title shot. 

The ufc stopped running things the way they should a long time ago though. 

I would be surprised if Conor's next fight isn't for a belt. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I'm not a professional fighter with a contract to fight a man that's now 27-0.  You don't know how much I drink anymore btw.  That presser for the media is part of his job... I don't show up to work and operate Raymond clamp trucks after slamming some bourbons.

I'm not a professional fighter with a contract to fight a man that's now 27-0.  You don't know how much I drink anymore btw.  That presser for the media is part of his job... I don't show up to work and operate Raymond clamp trucks after slamming some bourbons.

oh okay.  

Calls the terrorist snitch rat Ali a fool after he just showed his a$$.  lol it was funny watching his drugs hit in waves.  Not the same witty guy that I was a fan back before all the money.

Not the same witty guy that I was a fan back before all the money.

Back when you didn't whine incessantly about him? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1