Sign in to follow this  
sobercuban

Vert Appreciation Thread

i was bigging my boy Vert up way before anyone else round here. p5p legit next big thing on these here forums

Image result for stoned gif

• Like 2

In recent times, the fora has lost cagerattler, finish him, megasoup and now vert. 

Of those 4, vert is by far the biggest loss. Good for a laugh, didn't take himself too seriously and left with dignity. 

He will be missed. 

Not a lot, and not by many, but he will be missed. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In recent times, the fora has lost cagerattler, finish him, megasoup and now vert. 

Of those 4, vert is by far the biggest loss. Good for a laugh, didn't take himself too seriously and left with dignity. 

He will be missed. 

Not a lot, and not by many, but he will be missed. 

he'll be back as: lil'FTW

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

im looking dumber and dumber with every passing poster. we need to bring all those guys back, just to make me appear like a respectable poster.

well,  at least we've still got pakal and zaksame.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im looking dumber and dumber with every passing poster. we need to bring all those guys back, just to make me appear like a respectable poster.

I dont know, Zaksame made a pretty solid post last night. This could be the corner for him to turn around on. You may be in trouble here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

A bag of rocks can post better than you.

Edited by Omoplataypus

5 hours ago, Omoplataypus said:

A bag of rocks can post better than you.

gay_pride_platypus_by_gojirafan1994-d9jn

you and Nyte can both choke on my bellend fgt

i fooking hate this new forum. i can no longer seem to find a way to stick an h in front of your name, but here have a gay platypus for your troubles. i'd post the even more homo one with the swastika, but mcmod may not approve.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

where the **** is WTG????

forgot how to turn on his pc.

i always figured Bwana was his alt or something

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

forgot how to turn on his pc.

i always figured Bwana was his alt or something

WTF is with you guys lol ?

There's only 9 fukkin people here, cut me a break before I start crying and leave.

well theres 13 posters in this thread so far, so 4 cromwell alts confirmed

Don't know who any of these people are from the past, I only read Sober & Cash posts....speed reading.

• Like 1

Everyone is obsessed with the "omg an alt" stuff because back in the day there were guys that would get banned and make alt after alt after alt.  Shinsplint and Mayz (or whatever his name was) made well over 100 alts.  Crom made a bunch of alts, he's on here with an alt now, that doesn't make any sense because he's not even banned.  

• Like 2

i have like 3 or 4 alts because moderator corruption and drunken disorderly moderating used to run wild around here. and someone once had a birthday.  and megasoup made a dumb thread.

Edited by -idyb-

Just now, sobercuban said:

Everyone is obsessed with the "omg an alt" stuff because back in the day there were guys that would get banned and make alt after alt after alt.  Shinsplint and Mayz (or whatever his name was) made well over 100 alts.  Crom made a bunch of alts, he's on here with an alt now, that doesn't make any sense because he's not even banned.  

I'm not an alt, with your new SuperMod powers you should be able to see that,,,,use your xray vision button dammit(it's in settings)

• Like 1

Alts get sorted the **** out now before you posters even know they exist.  Anytime a new poster makes a post we have to approve it before their posts will show up.  And if they make a post, they've got an IP (and now we can see the IP's of everyone logged in and everyone surfing as a guest). All of which is why you don't have a bunch of spammers and **** on here anymore like there used to be

5 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Alts get sorted the **** out now before you posters even know they exist.  Anytime a new poster makes a post we have to approve it before their posts will show up.  And if they make a post, they've got an IP (and now we can see the IP's of everyone logged in and everyone surfing as a guest). All of which is why you don't have a bunch of spammers and **** on here anymore like there used to be

guess ill just have to use tor and a fresh new email the next time i make a fresh new alt to spam penis pics all across the Get Acquainted and Help sections.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

guess ill just have to use tor and a fresh new email the next time i make a fresh new alt to spam penis pics all across the Get Acquainted and Help sections.

And why ?

because the new forum done nothing for the end users , but only to further empower the mods! i bet with one click of a button, they can directly report us to the FBI over how many blunts we smoked last night

i mean now they can even see our email addresses and what we had for dinner last night.  they twitterized this place.

Edited by -idyb-

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

where the **** is WTG????

He got logged out and forgot what email he used for his account.

well u should use your newfound supermod powers to look up his email and write him to tell him to log in. its been like a year now im curious to know if he was able to figure out how to get a controller working with his pc yet.

dont you have him on xbox? look up his email on this forum and pm him it over xbox live or something. i dont know if hes a suitable replacement for vert, but now we're down to like 8 members so this forum needs some love and representation.

lol i think i might have him on xbl anyways  he sent me a message quite some time ago but i forget what his gamertag was id have to look it all up again

Edited by -idyb-

33 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

because the new forum done nothing for the end users , but only to further empower the mods! i bet with one click of a button, they can directly report us to the FBI over how many blunts we smoked last night

i mean now they can even see our email addresses and what we had for dinner last night.  they twitterized this place.

If you really believe Mods would abuse power like that, you should hide in your basement with an AR15 and wait for the Russians to come....paranoia has set in, you have no logical reason to believe they'd do something like that.

Maybe a wacko girlfriend surfed your phone when you were sleeping one time ?, either way I'd never frequent a place that I thought the powers to be were unscrupulous dbag azzholes.

• Like 1

bro theres some greasy chit been going on lately. have u seen how many profiles subercuban has been stalking?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

He got logged out and forgot what email he used for his account.

seriously? why hasn't he made a new account?  I should text him the email address he used since I can see it now

11 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

seriously? why hasn't he made a new account?  I should text him the email address he used since I can see it now

No idea. He messaged me on Xbox Live maybe a month or so ago asking if I could look up his email address and at the time, we couldn’t.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro theres some greasy chit been going on lately. have u seen how many profiles subercuban has been stalking?

Sober thinks he's Q n-shiit, all this studying has him pumped up for success....he's laying it down for some payback

Respect

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bwana said:

If you really believe Mods would abuse power like that, you should hide in your basement with an AR15 and wait for the Russians to come....paranoia has set in, you have no logical reason to believe they'd do something like that.

Maybe a wacko girlfriend surfed your phone when you were sleeping one time ?, either way I'd never frequent a place that I thought the powers to be were unscrupulous dbag azzholes.

He's an idiot foglet. No surprise here...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Omoplataypus said:

He's an idiot foglet. No surprise here...

i agree with the idiot and foglet and no surprise parts of that statement, but you should probably just chill and go watch some more livestreaming of ur buddy cramming some more things down his throat on webcam

image.png.00006d2b7dc31aa8132e5da0e0922e6d.png

Edited by -idyb-

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

image.png.00006d2b7dc31aa8132e5da0e0922e6d.png

I've gotta ask, wtf is that,,a gay platypus flag  ? lol

Just now, sobercuban said:

LOL I just realized he mispelled platypus in his name

i just realised he forgot the h

• Like 3

Just now, -idyb- said:

cuban b knows whats up

"cuban b" is how I became sobercuban. 

When I was in highschool my friends called me Cuban B or just Cuban, because my name is Brian and I lived in Puerto Rico (which is the same place as Cuba to burnout kids, apparently).  And obviously they were Half-Baked fans.  When I got sober, I just dropped the B and added the sober.