Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

NSAC issues statement on Khabib-McGregor post-fight chaos at UFC 229

https://www.mmamania.com/ufc-229-results-stream-fight-card-news-highlights-conor-mcgregor-khabib-nurmagomedov-mma/2018/10/8/17953932/ufc-nsac-issues-statement-khabib-nurmagomedov-conor-mcgregor-post-fight-chaos-ufc-229-mma

331_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_vs_Conor_McGrego

Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) has issued a statement after Khabib Nurmagomedov sparked a near-riot following his submission win over Conor McGregor in the main event of UFC 229 last Saturday night (Oct. 6, 2018) in Las Vegas, Nevada

NSAC had this to say regarding them melee which ultimately was contained thanks to UFC and arena security, as well as Las Vegas police on hand.

The Nevada State Athletic Commission’s (Commission) primary function is to regulate unarmed combat within the State of Nevada. The events that occurred on October 6, 2018 at the conclusion of the Nurmagomedov-McGregor contest—the main event of UFC 229—are currently under investigation by the Commission’s Executive Director, Bob Bennet. Neither the Commission nor its staff, including Executive Director Bennett, will comment on matters under investigation.

Furthermore, after initially being lead to believe only Khabib and his camp would be investigated for the chaotic scene, the commission confirmed that a formal complaint would also be issued against McGregor for his part in adding fuel to the fire. Per the NSAC chairman, their respective hearings could go down as soon as next month.

"after Khabib Nurmagomedov sparked a near-riot"

unnamed (6).gif

Edited by OzStraya
  • Haha 4

If we're not shipping him to Guantanamo, he better at least be forced to fight Dillon Danis in a No Holds Barred match.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

If we're not shipping him to Guantanamo, he better at least be forced to fight Dillon Danis in a No Holds Barred match.

canor will be paying for dillons funeral bill

• Like 2

2 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

They both got 10 day suspensions

good.  i was a little worried that the great khabib wasnt going to fight again in less than 2 weeks.   conors out for a month anyways after the great khabib smashed his face in and he didnt clear medical. the great khabib passed though

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

The 10 day suspension is just temporary until they can have a hearing. Dana said he thinks Khabib will get 6 months and a $250k fine. 

• Like 2

khabib wont fight for another 6 months anyways, and conor only fights once every couple years now  so its all water under the fridge to them

Edited by -idyb-

23 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

The 10 day suspension is just temporary until they can have a hearing. Dana said he thinks Khabib will get 6 months and a $250k fine. 

Thanks for clearing that up Juice, I was legit confused why it was only 10 days

34 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

That's a bullshiit fine, if you ask me.

3 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Words from the MMA GOAT, Dildo Danis threw first..

Danis threw first? 😂 So we will just forget Khabibs ****ing double fisted double legged dive from the top of the cage then 😂 All the ****s were idiots on the night, but this **** is laughable

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Danis threw first? 😂 So we will just forget Khabibs ****ing double fisted double legged dive from the top of the cage then 😂 All the ****s were idiots on the night, but this **** is laughable

Khabib was just jumping down to challenge danis to an mma fight and he tripped. Then danis goes all ham and starts swinging. Then conor assaults one of Khabibs coaches and **** hits fan. Bisping confirmed this.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

Khabib was just jumping down to challenge danis to an mma fight and he tripped. Then danis goes all ham and starts swinging. Then conor assaults one of Khabibs coaches and **** hits fan. Bisping confirmed this.

The latter part is true with Conor swinging on Khabib's team first but come on Khabib was trying to double eagle kick Danis, he missed then almost got lit up trying to recover landing & Danis went HAM. I still don't approve of the sneak attack by red shirt. That was a b!tch @ss move. I agree with Bisping though the alpha part of me was like dis gun b gud. 

Heard a rumour NSAC is considering taking Khabib's whole 2 mil dollar purse. NSAC are some greedy fks. I hope it's under a quarter mil and they don't even suspend him but i know that Lundvall c-unt got wood after the fight. 

Lol Conor apologizing so Khabib doesn't change his face in championship rds. Says a lot. Conor knew he was about to chit the bus. 

1 hour ago, StompGrind said:

The latter part is true with Conor swinging on Khabib's team first but come on Khabib was trying to double eagle kick Danis, he missed then almost got lit up trying to recover landing & Danis went HAM. I still don't approve of the sneak attack by red shirt. That was a b!tch @ss move. I agree with Bisping though the alpha part of me was like dis gun b gud. 

Heard a rumour NSAC is considering taking Khabib's whole 2 mil dollar purse. NSAC are some greedy fks. I hope it's under a quarter mil and they don't even suspend him but i know that Lundvall c-unt got wood after the fight. 

Lol Conor apologizing so Khabib doesn't change his face in championship rds. Says a lot. Conor knew he was about to chit the bus. 

Red shirt (Tukhugov) was merely ducking Artem in three weeks. That's all he was doing. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Red shirt (Tukhugov) was merely ducking Artem in three weeks. That's all he was doing. Nothing more, nothing less.

I agree 100%. Also Khabib would have NEVER tried that eagle stomp chit if Lord Artem was in the crowd. 

Conor doesn't know this but Putin actually invited him to Russia to meet Artem. 

• Like 2

If you can't KO a guy that's looking the other way, you definitely ain't knocking out The Russian Hammer.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

lmao the great khabib pieced him up so badly that he beat the respect into him!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I was reading an article about that, seems like Dana said the NAC was coming after his entire purse which would be the most jacked up corrupt **** ever.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I was reading an article about that, seems like Dana said the NAC was coming after his entire purse which would be the most jacked up corrupt **** ever.  

Yeah even as a Conor fan thats ****ing bull****, Max would be what Conor was fined for the can throwing incident

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, America said:

DpGS0L9X4AAvwWK.jpeg

Lol so corny. Dana probably told him "While you're there buff my car with that filthy hat." 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Lol so corny. Dana probably told him "While you're there buff my car with that filthy hat." 

Nah he responded by tell Khabib not to make him tell his father 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, America said:

DpGS0L9X4AAvwWK.jpeg

lel Khabib probably asked the Boston Animal for his permission before posting that chit

2 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Saw it on a video earlier but it was some TMZ type chit so i don't know how true or just a rumor. Wouldn't put it past Lundvall and NSAC. They are greedy horrible mofo's. Dana carrying on about teh governor being a pu$$y and running out of there b4 UFC fans run wild doesn't sound good.  

That would be some #1 BS like trying to suspend Diaz for 5 yrs for pot. If they did something like that the whole UFC roster should boycott Vegas and media needs to write scathing hit pieces to show them they can't get away with obvious money grabs because if they go that far it for sure ain't about protecting the sport or bystanders. These fake doo-good'er authoritarian types don't give AF about the sport only the money it generates. Hit them where it hurts in the pocket and destroy their rep and they will back down but it would require a lot of the MMA community to band together. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

good, I hope they do, he deserves it for trying to give Conor a BJ

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, carnages said:

good, I hope they do, he deserves it for trying to give Conor a BJ

Couldn't find a **** on the Leprechaun, so he decided to lay him down and insert in from behind I guess.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

The only reason he got two million is because he was fighting Conor! He got like  $400K to fight Iaquinta. 

I hope they do take it all. I hope they ban Tukhugov and Makhachev too. The other commissions will uphold their ruling and they'll be forced to fight potatoes for beets in Russia for the rest of their miserable lives.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The only reason he got two million is because he was fighting Conor! He got like  $400K to fight Iaquinta. 

I hope they do take it all. I hope they ban Tukhugov and Makhachev too. The other commissions will uphold their ruling and they'll be forced to fight potatoes for beets in Russia for the rest of their miserable lives.

Have Trump lob a couple of nukes at Dagestan 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

lmao the great khabib pieced him up so badly that he beat the respect into him!

i heard conor straight up converted to islam after that punch dropped him on his ****

After the choke he realised khabib's greatness.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Haven't heard anything about Makhachev but pretty sure I heard Dana saying Tukhugov will never fight in the ufc again.

• Like 2