Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

What was your reaction when Khabib damn near dropped Conor in the second?

i'd like to hear how you guys reacted when khabib landed that MONSTER right in the second and became the first person to almost drop conor inside the ufc (i believe). My friend and i are huge khabib fans and were watching the fight standing. when the punch landed we both screamed pure screams of joy. i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling and shortly after i got a text from my neighbor telling us to stop screaming. what about you guys?

Edited by brunofr418
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

i'd like to hear how you guys reacted when khabib landed that MONSTER right in the second and became the first person to drop conor inside the ufc (i believe). My friend and i are huge khabib fans and were watching the fight standing. when the punch landed we both screamed pure screams of joy. i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling and shortly after i got a text from my neighbor telling us to stop screaming. what about you guys?

plot twist: I'M YOUR NEIGHBOUR you selfish prick. Keep it down next time. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, brunofr418 said:

low ceiling it was in the basement. should've elaborated 

I saw the location, and I know there's no trailer parks there ...

The punch didn't hurt him, he was off balance when struck....chiit happens. I think it caught Conor by surprise, his feet were out of position.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

it looked to me like bad footwork

i’ve replayed the scene a bunch of times honestly looks like his legs gave out for a sec 

• Like 2

not much of a reaction seeing how Conor d!cked him right after that forcing him to dive at Conors ankle and try to give him a BJ again

• Like 2

giphy.gif < When he landed that shot

200.gif < When he tapped him

giphy.gif < When he jumped the cage like an idiot

giphy.gif < When the brawl broke out & i thought some real bad chit was gonna happen

giphy.gif< When i calmed down & said fk it. Is what it is. 

giphy.gif < When i slid into my GF's DM's and told her i was coming over and going DEEP Sunday. 

• Like 3

I laughed... at how he had him rocked and still defaulted to butt grabbing. smh

• Like 2

I didn't even react to it because he found his footing lightning fast.  I did hold my breath when Khabib ran in for that knee though.  

• Like 1

John Kavanagh, his coach, said on JRE that it was the hardest shot Conor has ever been hit with, so it clearly ****ing hurt. That said, he was quick to recover, John also said it was completely unexpected as he thought Khabib would work more on his boxing and not use the typical wrestlers overhand like Dan Henderson made a career of.

My reaction was DAMN, good ****ing shot.

• Like 1

To be honest, my first thought was Conor was baiting him to rush in and he was gonna crack him with a left. Then I saw the replay and was like "nope, that landed flush"

34 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

I was in the arena and my reaction was i lost a lot of money just now because Conor was in my parlay

thats rough 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

i'd like to hear how you guys reacted when khabib landed that MONSTER right in the second and became the first person to drop conor inside the ufc (i believe). My friend and i are huge khabib fans and were watching the fight standing. when the punch landed we both screamed pure screams of joy. i jumped and hit my head on the ceiling and shortly after i got a text from my neighbor telling us to stop screaming. what about you guys?

Really? 
I was watching it with guys drinking beer and smoking weed, you were in a hobbit hole with a bunch of screaming girls?

As for the shot, I laughed. Knew it didnt hurt him, but it sure made him think "wtf just happened"

• Like 3

honestly, it just hit me how much weight that one punch had for Conor emotionally. To get dropped by a "one-dimensional wrestler" had to of hurt his ego more than the mauling and getting submitted. 

10 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

LOL

Brunofr and his buddy before the fight

Image result for funny gay guy flirting

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

LOL

Brunofr and his buddy before the fight

Image result for funny gay guy flirting

Bruno is the taller of the two. Guy on the right was hitting the head a different way.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Greasyrasta said:

Look at the whiplash from the bad footwork, smh.

90494909-754A-4328-A319-295E2FF3A0FB.gif

people all the way in ireland could even feel the tremors behind that haymaker

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

people ll the way in ireland could even feel the tremors behind that haymaker

It mashed all their potatoes 🥔 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Greasyrasta said:

Look at the whiplash from the bad footwork, smh.

90494909-754A-4328-A319-295E2FF3A0FB.gif

Knee never touched. That's not even down in the NFL.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

that was just conors natural reaction after that punch knocked his bum career dead

just like when u kill a bug but they keep twitching around for a little while.  or on south park when they chit their pants after they die.  mcnuggets did the chicken leg.

Edited by -idyb-

34 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Knee never touched. That's not even down in the NFL.

All those touch butt sessions in the park gave him impeccable balance. I can’t argue with that.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Greasyrasta said:

All those touch butt sessions in the park gave him impeccable balance. I can’t argue with that.

Now I want to know if the UFC scored that as a knockdown. If they did, Kavanaugh needs to throw the flag and challenge that ****.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Now I want to know if the UFC scored that as a knockdown. If they did, Kavanaugh needs to throw the flag and challenge that ****.

In all seriousness I wouldn't call that a knockdown. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The gif keeps on giving. 

That backward crab walk from Conor is hilarious and Lesnaresque. The way Khabib sprints at him with those short steps is funny looking tew. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Bruno is the taller of the two. Guy on the right was hitting the head a different way.

Buahahahahaha

Good point m8. I didnt think about that but you must right

34 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Please alter the OP to reflect the facts. Knee was never down. Call on the field was overturned.

yes sir 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Please alter the OP to reflect the facts. Knee was never down. Call on the field was overturned.

1286815412_ScreenShot2018-10-10at6_36_45PM.thumb.png.4303414f86e685c8ccced08f4287846f.png

knee and glove down. the call stands

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

That knee is NOT down. Go to UFC.com and check the stats. They're thirsty for stats and they didn't score it a knockdown.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That knee is NOT down. Go to UFC.com and check the stats. They're thirsty for stats and they didn't score it a knockdown.

ira threatened to car bomb the judges houses if they ruled it a knockdown 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

ira threatened to car bomb the judges houses if they ruled it a knockdown 

this guy is giving Frank11 a run for his money for my new favorite poster.  though knock.U.out, fuksobercuban, and bostoncrab are also throwing heavy lately.