Sign in to follow this  
Weidman_The_God

Will Canor ever win another fight again?

KO'ed twice in a row both by Floyd Goat and Russian Kabob Goat finished twice in one fight after a prolonged brutal beating. Should have been stopped in the 2nd round imo

Anyway me thinks Canor had his soul taken that night. Kabob will always be the little voice in his head telling him to turn his back and give up.

What say you? Thoughts?

Thanx and please disscus.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

Perhaps he wins an upcoming battle with substance abuse.

Doubtful. Canor strikes me as the type of guy to slip into the hard drugs scene to cope with a loss like with coke, heroin, marijuana and jenkem.

• Like 2

Depends on the match-up and motivation. 

At this level of the game it's tough to get up at five in the morning when you're wearing silk pajamas and have a statue of yourself in your garage. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

KO'ed twice in a row both by Floyd Goat and Russian Kabob Goat finished twice in one fight after a prolonged brutal beating. Should have been stopped in the 2nd round imo

Anyway me thinks Canor had his soul taken that night. Kabob will always be the little voice in his head telling him to turn his back and give up.

What say you? Thoughts?

Thanx and please disscus.

There are matchups I can see him winning, like against Dustin, Maybe Tony too just because he likes that chicken dance, though Tony may be the limit for Conor.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You know who else may never win another fight? Chris Weidman. 

I hope he keeps trying though. The knock outs and his crying are entertaining as hell.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You know who else may never win another fight? Anthony Pettis.

Agreed. After quitting AGAIN last weekend, this time on the stool between rounds I don't see him ever winning again either. Soul officially taken to another realm far far away.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kmendoza95 said:

Why are you throwing the Floyd fight out there?? C’mon man, you can’t be serious. 

Your boy got KTFO by a 41 year old defensive point fighter 

LMFAO

• Like 3

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You know who else may never win another fight? Chris Weidman. 

Buahahahahaha

Damn that was a very good answer and WTG could make a thread about it

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

There is no shame on losing to a beast like Khabib tho.

Call me crazy but I think Ferg beats Khabib and Conor beats Ferg .. yeah I said it

true, but there is shame about a dude supposedly with world class boxing skills getting boxed up by a dude like khabib who has no hands. and when the only part of your ground game consists of illegally grabbing fences after having years to prepare for this and learn from the first diaz fight,  thats a little shameful too. and when your whole modus operandi is to talk chit and stir up as much controversial crap in and out of the cage just to try to get attention, yet khabib and his team styled all over him in that department too, i'd say that just puts an explanation point on it

Edited by -idyb-
exclamation
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Agreed. After quitting AGAIN last weekend, this time on the stool between rounds I don't see him ever winning again either. Soul officially taken to another realm far far away.

At least he never tapped to strikes like your boy did against Rockhold (and will again very soon).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Conor could beat Ferguson easily and I hate McGregor more than any other fighter. Ferguson is just sloppy and easily hittable. 

Call me crazy but i think Ferg would destroy him if he doesn't get starched in the first few exchanges. He's very durable and Conor definitely can't hang with his pace. I could see a Diaz 1 happening.....maybe

Reason i think that is while Khabib didn't give Conor much of a chance to show it  i saw a totally different fighter in there even early on. Conor's movement & reflexes didn't look like Conor of old at all. He lost a beat and it was very noticeable to me. 

The match-up & style difference? The pressure of fighting a guy he knew deep down was a real test and wasn't scared? The long layoff, Floyd knocked yrs off his life? The F U money? IDK but he didn't look the same to me not even from the opening rd. and it kinda made me wonder if his best yrs are now past him now. 

• Like 2

Tony Ferguson has done some break dancing in about nine straight fights. If he eats a McGregor left hand, he dies on the spot.

• Like 5

Conor's left hand deserves respect, a lot of respect....he can sleep anyone with that punch. He almost hides it while stepping in, then snaps that wicked straight left on the mark...a very unique gift. If Tony stands with him, Conor will knock him silly in 1 minute or less...1 quick stunning punch, and Conor leaps in with a killer flurry of punches.

Conor deserves and demands respect, that's a fact. I wasn't a fan at the beginning, but he changed my opinion very quickly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think there are plenty of fights TO many that are interesting to the purists, but the problem is, now Conor is only going to fight for paydays and there are only so many of those out there. Ferg has to beat Khabib IMO to sell the fight with him. Pettis/Conor is a fun match up, but not a money maker. Gatcjhe is a fun match up. There are fights but nothing to make a load of cash for. I think Conor was too defensive in this fight and didn't have the killer instinct that he has had in the past. He was too focused on being defensive in the wrestling department to think offensively to land the shots. And then got sat by the DHendo looking down overhand right. I don't think a rematch ends any differently unfortunately. But I'd like to see him ready to throw that deadly left a little more. They didn't do him any favors throwing him in on a 2 layoff to one of the best in the business, no warm up fight there. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

What say you? Thoughts? 

Thanx and please discus.

So what your saying is he losses to arguably the greatest boxer of all time and losses to the undefeated Lightweight who's never lost a round and now somehow he will never win again?

Image result for ridiculous spell gif

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Conor would sell two millions PPVs fighting the flu. Daf*q?

There is no one in the sport with Conor's draw ability, he literally can fight anyone he wants...he's indisputably the King of MMA. The entire UFC forum page is Conor/Conor/Conor,,,whether you "like" him or not he's bigger than Ronda & Brock put together.

I find him hilariously funny, his banter with fighters is total domination, his presser's make my day. When a someone dominates a sport the haters always come out, you have to ignore Conor's mouth and watch what he does in the cage....it's a thing of beauty really. Will he lose ?,,, of course he will, will he lose again ?,,,probably...but he will win more fights easily, and win going to the bank every time.

He never needs to fight again, he's made bank for a lifetime...yet he drives the sport for fans & haters alike. He's like Pete Rose, Tom Brady, or Sydney Crosby, you only "hate" him because he doen't play on your team.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

There is no one in the sport with Conor's draw ability, he literally can fight anyone he wants...he's indisputably the King of MMA. The entire UFC forum page is Conor/Conor/Conor,,,whether you "like" him or not he's bigger than Ronda & Brock put together.

I find him hilariously funny, his banter with fighters is total domination, his presser's make my day. When a someone dominates a sport the haters always come out, you have to ignore Conor's mouth and watch what he does in the cage....it's a thing of beauty really. Will he lose ?,,, of course he will, will he lose again ?,,,probably...but he will win more fights easily, and win going to the bank every time.

He never needs to fight again, he's made bank for a lifetime...yet he drives the sport for fans & haters alike. He's like Pete Rose, Tom Brady, or Sydney Crosby, you only "hate" him because he doen't play on your team.

tenor.gif?itemid=5358718

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Oi WTG. 

Good to see you back mate, wanted to talk to someone about the Ryder cup 😁

Seriously though, it is good to see you back. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5358718

lol

The top 5 fighters in every weight class should thank Conor, he drove the payday values up for everyone of them. It's a fact: look how many people have been drawn to the sport because of Conor, and maybe because of his antics. Look at what Khabib got to make at 229, 2 years ago he would have gotten 1/4 of that payday as Champ. It's good for the sport, it's good for the fighters.

Every Sunday the winner of the PGA event should mail a check to Tiger, he alone drove the media market value through the roof....ensuring mega-millions for all players. Love or hate Tiger, nobody can deny what he did for the sport of golf...Conor is the same.

9 minutes ago, Bwana said:

lol

The top 5 fighters in every weight class should thank Conor, he drove the payday values up for everyone of them. It's a fact: look how many people have been drawn to the sport because of Conor, and maybe because of his antics. Look at what Khabib got to make at 229, 2 years ago he would have gotten 1/4 of that payday as Champ. It's good for the sport, it's good for the fighters.

Every Sunday the winner of the PGA event should mail a check to Tiger, he alone drove the media market value through the roof....ensuring mega-millions for all players. Love or hate Tiger, nobody can deny what he did for the sport of golf...Conor is the same.

If you think Conor was good for the sport as a fan, you started watching when he blew up. 

• Like 3

He lost to Floyd & now he holds no titles in the ufc, so if hes asking for a Kebob rematch id say hes going all in on his mma career, he cant really afford another loss....even though i dont understand why anyone wants to watch McTapper anymore at this point. 

Would love to see McTapper vs Aldo 2. 

54 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Oi WTG. 

Good to see you back mate, wanted to talk to someone about the Ryder cup 😁

Seriously though, it is good to see you back. 

y'all are lucky I had his phone number

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If you think Conor was good for the sport as a fan, you started watching when he blew up. 

I never said that: I said he's good for revenue and paycheck increases, he's certainly added to main stream marketability for the bosses...I've been watching since the VERY beginning maybe 20 years..

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

I never said that: I said he's good for revenue and paycheck increases, he's certainly added to main stream marketability for the bosses...I've been watching since the VERY beginning maybe 20 years..

I dont give a **** about market shares, paychecks, marketability etc. I dont own half the company. Im here to watch people kill other people. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I dont give a **** about market shares, paychecks, marketability etc. I dont own half the company. Im here to watch people kill other people. 

Then the crux of the point is wasted.

25 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Then the crux of the point is wasted.

It's crazy to see the same people who bitсhed for years about fighters not getting paid what they are worth are some of the loudest Conor haters (Not talking about Roids).  A lot of them have pivoted to "why is only Conor the one getting paid what he's worth? Special treatment waaaaaaaaa".  Bunch equality-of-outcome horseѕhit.

5 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Where the fook have you been?! 

He always logged in on his phone which had the email and password saved, he got a new phone and couldn't remember the email he used to sign up for the forum and couldn't get in.  Now since we can see emails, I sent him a text and told him the email address he used.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

He always logged in on his phone which had the email and password saved, he got a new phone and couldn't remember the email he used to sign up for the forum and couldn't get in.  Now since we can see emails, I sent him a text and told him the email address he used.  

if only he had just drunk the piss

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, fobar said:

if only he had just drunk the piss

I thought about fuсking with him during the Norfolk trip when we smoked weed.  I was going to wait until we were done and tell him that I pissed all over my bowl and the weed before hand.  But then I got high and forgot.  

He's off the hook for my piss bet with him though.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Pride rules Conor is UNBEATABLE

not really, easier to land knees when you are the guy ontop. Conor is just a cheater and caught khabib off guard with an illegal strike. Had they been legal khabib would have pinned him to the mat in north south and kneed his head in.

• Like 2