LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

waddafak?!??!!??! pi'jarejdfhkj'ahdjhzd;pojzdhpjohdzj;hdoj5yg';c';b,l;'x

;lhdfs;lmhds;lkxfj;lmjf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Me thinks McGregor just got his rematch, maybe not the one he hoped for

Dana would be smart to try and get Turd Fegusan vs Diaz for an interm. Then let whatever happen to Khabib happen

If Turd didnt get a medical suspension.

1 minute ago, America said:

Conor won't be back in time probably. I can also see Nate dropping too because.......well, it's Nate Diaz.

Nah I ain't suggesting Conor fights Nate at 230, I am suggesting Nate is now free for that rematch, it will happen next I would say, End of year or beginning of next or something

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Nah I ain't suggesting Conor fights Nate at 230, I am suggesting Nate is now free for that rematch, it will happen next I would say, End of year or beginning of next or something

Possibly. I would bet both my dogs and my house that Nate doesn't fight anyone at 230 though. He's gonna tell them to fu*k off.

• Haha 1

Just now, America said:

Possibly. I would bet both my dogs and my house that Nate doesn't fight anyone at 230 though. He's gonna tell them to fu*k off.

100%, Nate will call Dustin a ****, say something cya next year, and go back to doing weed and fighting women with Nick

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

100%, Nate will call Dustin a ****, say something cya next year, and go back to doing weed and fighting women with Nick

209 Mother fu*kers!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Conor will be stepping up on short notice to headline the event against Nate, sources have told me. DC/Black Beast has be scrapped

Same sources that claimed Jones v Gus, **** out a here 😂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Conor will be stepping up on short notice to headline the event against Nate, sources have told me. DC/Black Beast has be scrapped

Honestly ? I would not be the least surprised that Conor vs Nate happens for some crazy belt on the line lol

Just now, skillandpower said:

Honestly ? I would not be the least surprised that Conor vs Nate happens for some crazy belt on the line lol

I just don't see it, 3 weeks? McGregor usually has the balls to fight on short notice, but after the beating he just took I think 3 weeks for the trilogy vs Nate is just too soon, 3 losses in 5 fights, 4 in 6 if you count Floyd, doesn't have a good look

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Too quick for Ferguson or McGregor. Where's my boy Gaethje at?!

This was gonna be my other suggestion lol 

3 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

not even possible even if conor wanted to fight again

he's medically suspended until November 6th after The Great Khabib beat the shit out of him.  they could always postpone ufc 230 for a couple days and let nate diaz beat the shit out of conor some more too

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he's medically suspended until November 6th

Depends on the suspension. They can sometimes get the suspension lifted if they're cleared by a doctor.

• Like 1

Nate Diaz would never accept a fight with Kevin Lee. He only comes back to fight favorable matchups against midgets from the lower division. Last time he hasn't fought a Featherweight is RDA.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

he's medically suspended until November 6th after The Great Khabib beat the shit out of him.  they could always postpone ufc 230 for a couple days and let nate diaz beat the shit out of conor some more too

So was Lewis.....

Kevin Lee asked for the Nate Diaz fight multiple times. LMAO at people thinking Nate would accept that fight.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

He called out Khabib 😂

Khabib remembers the last time he fought someone his size in Tibau, he don't want that

• Like 1

Lee vs Nate would make sense but I read that Nate is not getting a replacement.

I still think something is up .. yeah Im implying there could be a little conspiracy with this whole thing

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Explain?

I, sometimes, doubt on some 'injuries' or fights being scrapped.

At this point, the trilogy with Nate is the ideal fight for Conor (and UFC pockets).

I would not be the least surprised Conor vs Nate happen for some crazy interim title tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

I, sometimes, doubt on some 'injuries' or fights being scrapped.

At this point, the trilogy with Nate is the ideal fight for Conor (and UFC pockets).

I would not be the least surprised Conor vs Nate happen for some crazy interim title tbh

Yeah I had this theory myself, Dustin had an "Undisclosed injury", me thinks UFC wanted Diaz vs McGregor and knew if Dustin beat Diaz they couldn't make that

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Yeah I had this theory myself, Dustin had an "Undisclosed injury", me thinks UFC wanted Diaz vs McGregor and knew if Dustin beat Diaz they couldn't make that

Remember when Pettis pulled out of Aldo's fight (early August some years ago) just to be facing Bendo at the end of that same month in Milwaukee (his hometown) ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, skillandpower said:

Remember when Pettis pulled out of Aldo's fight (early August some years ago) just to be facing Bendo at the end of that same month in Milwaukee (his hometown) ?

Bingo. The UFC decides there's better money to be made elsewhere, and they scrap fights despite people buying tickets explicitly to see that particular fight. That's definitely what they did with Showtime in Milwaukee. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Bingo. The UFC decides there's better money to be made elsewhere, and they scrap fights despite people buying tickets explicitly to see that particular fight. That's definitely what they did with Showtime in Milwaukee. 

Thanks Cash.

Hendo vs Pettis for the LW title at Pettis hometown or Aldo vs Pettis in Rio ... do the math

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i wonder if Conor will be allowed to fight as there is an investigation going on and he was suckerpunched from behind with bare knuckles 

I have to laugh at the investigation, trying to find what Conor did in the Octagon wrong, 3 of Khabibs guys jump in after Khabib has dove out, Conor goes to the cage to help his team and one of Khabibs teammates grabs his ankle, **** was Conor supposed to think "Maybe he wants to be friends" nah, Khabib should get a very minimal fine and suspension, nothing big. But his 3 teammates should get big ones, as for Conor, apart from being **** on the night, he did nothing wrong at UFC 229

3 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

Kavanagh tweeted about Conor's medical suspension and suggested Nate vs Ferguson.

For as much I would this fight to happen next month, I doubt Ferg would do it after the battle with Pettis and clearly being the #1 contender now but ... money can change anything I guess

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I have to laugh at the investigation, trying to find what Conor did in the Octagon wrong, 3 of Khabibs guys jump in after Khabib has dove out, Conor goes to the cage to help his team and one of Khabibs teammates grabs his ankle, **** was Conor supposed to think "Maybe he wants to be friends" nah, Khabib should get a very minimal fine and suspension, nothing big. But his 3 teammates should get big ones, as for Conor, apart from being **** on the night, he did nothing wrong at UFC 229

uhmm....

where did i touch you? lol

Was just stating some facts m8. i'm not blaming anyone for notching

7 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

For as much I would this fight to happen next month, I doubt Ferg would do it after the battle with Pettis and clearly being the #1 contender now but ... money can change anything I guess

I could only see Tony v Diaz going one way, both cardio machines, both have good ground games, but only 1 has a chin

• Like 2

Just now, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

uhmm....

where did i touch you? lol

Was just stating some facts m8. i'm not blaming anyone for notching

Huh?  No I was just making a point man, nothing against your post or anything

• Thanks 1