Sign in to follow this  
knock.U.out

If Conor loses rematch then what?

Theres no need for a rematch. He was embarrassed. The same people bringing up rematch denied rematch with Aldo because he "dominated" Aldo. 

Khabib made that lucky charm **** grab the comb. 

• Like 5

Stipe didnt even get a rematch with cormier and he was a long reigning champ with wins over all top guys in division

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 1

The reason there is a rematch is because Conor is the biggest draw the sport has ever seen, he gets whatever fight he wants. Is that really hard to grasp? Conor runs the UFC. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Why McGregor knockout?

That's a Thread of the Year candidate.  I'm glad I approved it, lol.  

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Theres no need for a rematch.

There's no need for a lot of things the UFC does, yet they still happen.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Fast.Eddie89 said:

The reason there is a rematch is because Conor is the biggest draw the sport has ever seen, he gets whatever fight he wants. Is that really hard to grasp? Conor runs the UFC. 

True but i just don't think this is the fight conor fans want. vast majority of conor fans dont want to see wrestling.

I think it's really hard to argue any other fight would be bigger, there are easier fights but this is the test, this is the challenge, will he avenge his loss. A fight against anyone else would be weak. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Theres no need for a rematch. He was embarrassed. The same people bringing up rematch denied rematch with Aldo because he "dominated" Aldo. 

Khabib made that lucky charm **** grab the comb. 

this

Dude was even apologizing DURING the fight with the whole 'it was all business please dont kill me' chit

• Like 2

Conor deserves a rematch at some point, after he beats a couple top 3 guys up...then give it to him.

He doesn't deserve a rematch. He talked mad chit, attacked a bus, got dominated & smashed,  tried to cheat several times like a POS & when that didn't work he literally pleaded for his life It's just business when the fight got too real & he realized he's really not about that life. 

Give him Al next because when an un-ranked real estate agent that was prepared for a 3 rd fight performs better that's the fight you deserve. 

• Like 2

Lol Conor is like that beta @ss poser guy from HS that tries to act tough and talks a lot of chit trying to provoke a fight so you kick his @ss to put him in his place and suddenly he has respect in that moment then a day or two goes by and he thinks he's the chit again so you have to kick his @ss again even though you don't want to. 

• Like 1

conor will definetly get a rematch i dont think he'll beat khabib but i think he will put up a better fight the 2nd time around he was out for 2 years has some ring rust made a 100 million against mayweather and i think he was drunk on his whiskey.

49 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Conor deserves a rematch at some point, after he beats a couple top 3 guys up...then give it to him.

on what basis does he deserve a rematch?

Khabib is the champ. To deserve a rematch he must deserve a title shot.

McGregor's situation right now is that he's been refusing to defend his belts until he got stripped. When he finally came back he was offered a straight shot at the belt he refused to defend and got completely dominated. Think he should have a long way ahead of him before getting that shot again. Of course, that's probably not how it's gonna play out.

7 minutes ago, Furiousmat said:

on what basis does he deserve a rematch?

Khabib is the champ. To deserve a rematch he must deserve a title shot.

McGregor's situation right now is that he's been refusing to defend his belts until he got stripped. When he finally came back he was offered a straight shot at the belt he refused to defend and got completely dominated. Think he should have a long way ahead of him before getting that shot again. Of course, that's probably not how it's gonna play out.

After he beats Tony/Lee or Dustin/Pettis, how can you deny him a shot at the belt ?...come on haters, he's driving the sport.

I wanted Khabib to win, but still like Conor....fighters are fighters. Conor comes in shape, never misses weight, and brings a fight every time...you want to watch women fight instead as main events lol  

FUK !