Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Jones/Gustafsson 2 for LHW Title Headlines UFC 232

Does this mean that DC officially accepts that he cant beat Jon Jones & will retire with 2 losses to him? DC is only talking about figthing Bork Losner & perhaps allowing Stipe a rematch if Brick ends up not fighting. 

I guess DC knows in his mind that Jones is just better & getting kicked in the head is bad with or without steroids, Jones called you out pn your tendancy to lean & duck to your left DC & you didnt fix it, dummy. 

Agree to fight a guy with no cardio that just fought a few days ago, I hope he takes this one more serious than Anderson Silva, guy nearly finished him with a body shot after being layed on for 23 minutes.

• Like 1

Vegas taking bets yet on when Jones gets arrested or pops for roids again??? I would like to make back what I lost this past weekend

15 minutes ago, agtx said:

Does this mean that DC officially accepts that he cant beat Jon Jones & will retire with 2 losses to him?

No, it means that the UFC wants a LHW title fight for December. I believe I heard at one point that there was talk of Cormier fighting the winner after the Brock fight as his retirement fight.

That said, he had one fight with Jones cancelled like two days before because Jones can't stay clean and then when the rematch finally did happen, Jones failed a test the day of the fight. If I were Cormier, I'd say **** that guy.

19 minutes ago, agtx said:

I hope he takes this one more serious than Anderson Silva, guy nearly finished him with a body shot after being layed on for 23 minutes.

Cormier/Silva was not a five round fight.

• Like 3

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up. You need an interim belt at LHW because the champ can't defend... because he's in a hastily and sloppily arranged defence of the HW belt against the 3rd or 4th choice HW

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, you couldn't make this stuff up. You need an interim belt at LHW because the champ can't defend... because he's in a hastily and sloppily arranged defence of the HW belt against the 3rd or 4th choice HW

It's not an interim title. They're stripping Cormier of the belt.

• Like 1

IF...IF IF IF....

the same Jones shows up against Gus that showed up again OSP after the long lay off, I think Gus wins. 

DC looked like he was on to something until he got kicked in the head. 

42 minutes ago, agtx said:

Does this mean that DC officially accepts that he cant beat Jon Jones & will retire with 2 losses to him? DC is only talking about figthing Bork Losner & perhaps allowing Stipe a rematch if Brick ends up not fighting. 

I guess DC knows in his mind that Jones is just better & getting kicked in the head is bad with or without steroids, Jones called you out pn your tendancy to lean & duck to your left DC & you didnt fix it, dummy. 

Agree to fight a guy with no cardio that just fought a few days ago, I hope he takes this one more serious than Anderson Silva, guy nearly finished him with a body shot after being layed on for 23 minutes.

LoL I'm sure DC's bank account will agree with your idiocy.

• Like 2

Dc the olympian cares about his losses to Jones, hes scared to get. Beta’d again. The reason the beef between them began is cause he thought Jones didnt show him enough respect considering he won an olympic medal, think he said “i bet i could take you down” as a friendly joke & dc’s ego couldnt handle it. That DC would desperately want to win one back against Jones.

jones didnt train,was partying too much & was a junkie last time he fought Alex & he has only improved since Alex has been treading water for a long time now, DC battered him,  decisive win for Jones this time.

59 minutes ago, agtx said:

Lol, did someone more successful, intelligent, and better human to society **** your mother or something? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Lol my post got deleted

Sure did. Feel free to post it again without the slur.

• Like 1

Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

Sure did. Feel free to post it again without the slur.

Meh not that big of a deal. Just raging a bit. Apologizes if I offended.

1 hour ago, Los_Polo_Hermano said:

LoL I'm sure DC's bank account will agree with your idiocy.

DC wants to finish money, can't blame him really...he was always clean, and made weight...fugg Jones. Fight Brock, fight Stipe, and retire happy to the UFC Tonight panel. DC owes Jones nor the fans anything, he can fight in either division.

Fugg the haters.

• Like 2