Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

I know you were all worried, but...

lel, imagine getting downgraded from Shevchenko to the girl who lost the TUF Finale, whom took YOUR place because you fat

Edited by stehilton94
Said JJ because idiot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

I want to sell my tickets but everyone who hasn’t bought tickets is smarter than me not to buy them

if you bought on Ticketmaster you should be able to contact them for a full refund no problem. its what i did

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

if you bought on Ticketmaster you should be able to contact them for a full refund no problem. its what i did

How? What main event was offered when you bought them?

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

How? What main event was offered when you bought them?

no main at all. just call and cite some personal reasons and they'll let you off the hook no problem. worked for this and 223 

• Like 1

Ah ha. You're probably using the ticket insurance then. 

Ticketmaster will let you refund if they changed the main event, but as far as I know, they didn't have one announced when tickets went on sale. So people essentially paid for "UFC 230" which is never a good idea.

she goes from fighting on the main event for a world title, to fighting some tomato can on the first fight of the early can pass prelims

never in the history of the ufc has a fighters career taken as drastic of a nosedive since the moment James Toney walked into the octagon.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

need to look into this, i'll give it some time though to see what else they maybe can throw at the wall to see what sticks

now that sijara eubanks is confirmed to fight Roxanne Modafferi, i finally have a reason to subscribe to fight pass, or order the pay per view. depending on how they schedule fight pass.

between that, and the main event having likely potential to deliver the first ever tko win by heart attack inside the ufc octagon, i'd say this is one of, if not the most stacked cards in years. the only thing that could make this card any better is if cm punk was fighting.

Edited by -idyb-