Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

Kevin Lee vs a realtor at ufc Milwaukee

Just now, stehilton94 said:

If I was Lee I would be pissed, the guy is fighting down the rankings not up

No one wants to fight him. Only reason Iaquinta is willing to, is because he can't sell any houses.

• Like 5

I put some time into my thread and Brother Bartimus shows up with a knockoff. 

Oh well. MTP via good solid asswhoopin. Al is going to sleep somewhere around the third round.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Remember when Kevin Lee dove for ankles an Al and almost got heel hooked? Good times

Pfffft.... ALMOST HEEL HOOKED?! That's the best he did against a kid making his debut???

If Juice is taking Al, MTP is a lock.

• Haha 1

Jones vs. Gus 2 thread was made three hours ago, and the three MTP threads have nearly the same amount of comments in 30 mins. LOL

11 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

mtp will not make it to this fight. remember this post 

Mind giving us some insight into why, Dipchitstradamus?

• Like 1

The odds in their first fight were -245 for Al and +205 for MTP.   Got to think the odds are gonna be pretty similar this time around.  I mean AL's only lost is to Khabib and he had the unanimous decision.   With that being said, for the love of all that is green can I please get MTP at +200.  Thank you oddsmakers ahead of time if you can make this a reality.

1 minute ago, Greasyrasta said:

The odds in their first fight were -245 for Al and +205 for MTP.   Got to think the odds are gonna be pretty similar this time around.  I mean AL's only lost is to Khabib and he had the unanimous decision.   With that being said, for the love of all that is green can I please get MTP at +200.  Thank you oddsmakers ahead of time if you can make this a reality.

only loss is Khabib? 

He got finished by Michael FUСKING Chiesa and Mitch Clarke

• Haha 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

only loss is Khabib? 

He got finished by Michael FUСKING Chiesa and Mitch Clarke

Recently should of been in that sentence, I should proofread once in a while.  I remember when ole trailer park trash choked him out.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Greasyrasta said:

Recently should of been in that sentence, I should proofread once in a while.  I remember when ole trailer park trash choked him out.

To be fair, Al has only had two fights in the past 3.5 years and one was a loss. And the win was the ghost of Diego Sanchez.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

To be fair, Al has only had two fights in the past 3.5 years and one was a loss. And the win was the ghost of Diego Sanchez.

Yea, Al sucks.  I just hope the oddsmakers are fooled enough to open with Al as the favorite.  I've seen crazier things, like Mayweather at -450 against Conor.  

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:40 PM, Greasyrasta said:

Woosh... Not even close.

I just saw the line a while ago at -350. Since then it's dipped to -300 because apparently some people who don't like their money dove in pretty fast.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Woosh... Not even close.

I just saw the line a while ago at -350. Since then it's dipped to -300 because apparently some people who don't like their money dove in pretty fast.

Welp that sucks.  Welcome MTP as the first leg of the parlay

• Like 1

I'm digging Valentina, MTP, Jones, and Cyborg. All around -300 and I can't foresee any of them losing, or even getting near it. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm digging Valentina, MTP, Jones, and Cyborg. All around -300 and I can't foresee any of them losing, or even getting near it. 

Damn, I never mix parlays between events.  I might have to borrow this one from you.  It really is that good of a parlay(around +200) as long as we get rust free Jones.

• Like 1

Imma laugh if Al beats him again & and puts the division on notice to stay humble :P

I favor Lee winning this time but I don't think this is an easy fight for Lee like some people think. 

On 10/10/2018 at 5:55 PM, juice64011 said:

Remember when Kevin Lee dove for ankles an Al and almost got heel hooked? Good times

Was a close one. Beautiful attempt. Perhaps a little more work with Danaher Deathsquad's heel hook assassins & that could have been all she wrote. 

26.gif

• Like 2

He better be prepared to roll around on the ground and hope for some homerun submissions in the next fight too. Because he's going to be on his back praying for it to be over.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He better be prepared to roll around on the ground and hope for some homerun submissions in the next fight too. Because he's going to be on his back praying for it to be over.

Lee's top game is no joke. No doubt about it. Taking Al  down and keeping him down though i doubt will be easy maybe be a little taxing if Lee doesn't play his energy management cards right. If he doesn't i but i could see Al taking his head off if he doesn't manage his energy right. I really do think Lee has pacing issues with his explosive grappling style. 

I think Lee probably wins a close decision if i had to bet on it but i wouldn't be tew surprised at all if Al tko's him. I really don't see Al tapping him unless it's some sort of stunned and or gassed situation. 

• Like 1

Al is getting carried out of there. If he gave up a 10-8 round to the kid like six years ago, he finna give up the butt this time. He finna be a full time realtor come December 16th.

• Like 2

On 10/12/2018 at 6:07 PM, cashfl0w said:

2 out of 4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, carnages said:

Cyborg is getting the HANDS

Kevin as well.  Jones without steroids will probably get pied by this white boy.

1 out of 4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Kevin as well.  Jones without steroids will probably get pied by this white boy.

1 out of 4.

In close fights like this you got to pick the bigger and blacker guy

And Kevin wins in BOTH categories 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, carnages said:

In close fights like this you got to pick the bigger and blacker guy

And Kevin wins in BOTH categories 

I usually stick with the guy who does this for a living. And not the guy who went and got a real job because he knows he sucks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I usually stick with the guy who does this for a living. And not the guy who went and got a real job because he knows he sucks.

I dont think anyone would expect a niğğëř to get a real job at this point. 

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

He could start as a realtor today and do a better job than inarticulate, half retarded Al Iaquinta.

Being a realtor involves something that chimpanzees doesn't know how to do: read. 

Just now, cashfl0w said:

If Al Iaquinta can pull it off, we can teach a goddamn dog to do it.

Lol at thinking blacks are smarter than dogs. 

1 minute ago, pound4poundG said:

al by ko. Bookies have got this one right IMO

Bookies have Lee at -300.........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Lol at thinking blacks are smarter than dogs. 

Lol at small penised white men that are racist with no purpose on a forum full of white guys.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Lol at small penises white men that are racist with no purpose on a forum full of white guys.

Lol at getting triggered over a niğğer

• Like 1

Uhhh.... you do realize you're spamming racist comments on the internet when you're supposedly a professional, right? Yet I'm supposed to be triggered?

You're sadly triggered because people like someone other than a leg humping, Allah praising scumbag. You used to not be so pathetic. What happened?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Sad 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Uhhh.... you do realize you're spamming racist comments on the internet when you're supposedly a professional, right? Yet I'm supposed to be triggered?

You're sadly triggered because people like someone other than a leg humping, Allah praising scumbag. You used to not be so pathetic. What happened?

Hey bro, you're the one that changed towards me because Khabib won, not the other way around. You're getting defensive over a fighter. We used to be homies but you are literally butthurt over Khabib winning. 

There have been numerous times where you made racist remarks. Now all of a.sudden you have a problem with it? 

Yikes. 

No, I pointed it out because you will randomly spam girly comments in a thread that has nothing to do with your man crush.

But I know what that is. You're threatened. You see that Lee is about to be 2/2 in finishing fights that Khabib had to ride out to the scorecards. You know your man crush is on the verge of a hospital stint. So I'm not mad. I just want you to post about how right I was on the wrestling forum when Khabib gets raped by MTP. 

• Haha 1