Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Paulie Maglinaggi reacts to Conors loss

Thanks to KING @Banham and platinum @PATSTER for the video last night via text and xbox exclusive party chat. 34 minute radio podcast on Paulies thoughts on the fight, McGregor, and his fans (the best part). I had an out of body experience listening to this. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Too scared to watch the video?

Yes, i'm at work and Paulie's CTE affects the volume of his voice

Edited by TUF
  • Like 2

"John Kavanaugh didn't know which way to run." 

"Conir has no balls. He quits. He was just laying there in the second rou d hoping the fight would be stopped".

"You're 30 years old and you're the combat sports official pinata. You're a hasbeens at 30 years old bro." 

"He goes to boxing and gets his **** whooped, goes to MMA gets his **** whooped, goes to the gym gets his **** whooped. After the fights over, gets his **** whooped." 

On Dominick Cruz, "can you tell him to swallow at least when hes done blowing Conor so we can get some real commentating."

Just some highlights from the GREAT Paulie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

"John Kavanaugh didn't know which way to run." 

"Conir has no balls. He quits. He was just laying there in the second rou d hoping the fight would be stopped".

"You're 30 years old and you're the combat sports official pinata. You're a hasbeens at 30 years old bro." 

"He goes to boxing and gets his **** whooped, goes to MMA gets his **** whooped, goes to the gym gets his **** whooped. After the fights over, gets his **** whooped." 

On Dominick Cruz, "can you tell him to swallow at least when hes done blowing Conor so we can get some real commentating."

Just some highlights from the GREAT Paulie

Somebody needs to do regular welfare checks on this poor guy. The only thing he's famous for these days is letting Conor live rent free in his head. Go on any boxing forum and he's become a meme in boxing, in the ring and in the commentary booth. Feel bad for him. I really think Broner broke him when he "took his belt and his girlfriend". Got KO'd in 3 of his last 6 fights and barely decisioned the other 3 Randy's with no wiki pages and now chases Conor around holding his pocket looking for a payday. #sad

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TUF said:

Somebody needs to do regular welfare checks on this poor guy. The only thing he's famous for these days is letting Conor live rent free in his head. Go on any boxing forum and he's become a meme in boxing, in the ring and in the commentary booth. Feel bad for him. I really think Broner broke him when he "took his belt and his girlfriend". Got KO'd in 3 of his last 6 fights and barely decisioned the other 3 Randy's with no wiki pages and now chases Conor around holding his pocket looking for a payday. #sad

And yet, he speaks the truth. Hmmmmm

• Like 2

Paulie sounding like the most bitter of ex's lol.

Usually like his punditry but he can't contain his loathing and jealously of McGregor, dudes super bitter he never got a payday.

• Like 3

"He goes to boxing and gets his **** whooped, goes to MMA gets his **** whooped, goes to the gym gets his **** whooped. After the fights over, gets his **** whooped." 

Lol

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

listen man i hate conor but i cant stand this guy either. he's really just sayin chit to try and stay relevant at this point 

1 hour ago, TUF said:

Related image

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

lol Comber got stopped in 3 of his last 6 as well. The only reason he doesn't get KO'd is that he just gives up his neck and taps when the fight starts going poorly.

He would have been KO'd by Diaz twice if he didn't dive at ankles in the first fight and go full Condit in the rematch.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, 12er© said:

lol Comber got stopped in 3 of his last 6 as well. The only reason he doesn't get KO'd is that he just gives up his neck and taps when the fight starts going poorly.

He would have been KO'd by Diaz twice if he didn't dive at ankles in the first fight and go full Condit in the rematch.

His 3 wins came over the welterweight that beat him, the lightweight champion, and the FW GOAT. Pauli literally decisioned 3 Randys without wiki pages. Case closed Kevin. But if you would like to continue, we can discuss Weidman's win/loss record in his last 6 fights as well. 

• Like 1

lol I didn't realize anybody still used tweeter in 2018 but Conor beat his rear end so bad he lost the end of his name? When did he become Paul?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

It's crazy that they're going to make the sparring session into a 3-part Netflix documentary.  

Im looking forward to it.  Paulie sucks so Id love to see if Conor actually boxed him up.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

And yet, he speaks the truth. Hmmmmm

A lot of real in the video, cant stand Paulie but he's speaking the truth.  Dude next to me in the arena kept getting pissy cause I kept saying Conor gonna quit soon.  Lol dude was so salty and he looked like Mr Lach.

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

It's crazy that they're going to make the sparring session into a 3-part Netflix documentary.  

LMAO was thinking the exact same but i'm a part of that crazy because would still watch all threef lol. 

Paulie does spit 'some' truth but he's sounded like a salty ex from the very beginning even they sparred. 

• Like 1

I've no feelings either way with regard to Conor or Paulie, I'm not emotionally attached either way. 

However, this is proper funny. I've been giggling for an hr.

• Like 1

You're trying too hard as Conor hater when you've resorted to wasting time in your life listening to what the most irrelevant boxer on the planet has to say, solely because he's also hating on Conor.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, TUF said:

His 3 wins came over the welterweight that beat him, the lightweight champion, and the FW GOAT. Pauli literally decisioned 3 Randys without wiki pages. Case closed Kevin. But if you would like to continue, we can discuss Weidman's win/loss record in his last 6 fights as well. 

Hows Carlo's Candit doing these days?

28 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Hows Carlo's Candit doing these days?

Would have the same 3-4 record as Robberie if wasn't for a couple unfortunate decisions eh?

Edited by TUF
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TUF said:

Would have the same 3-4 record as Robberie if wasn't for a couple unfortunate decisions eh?

Dude got rocked by Damian Maia's ground and pound and then lost to Neil Magny.

Robbie took that dudes chin and soul. He'd have actually died if he ate that punch Woodley hit Robbie with.

• Haha 1