Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Khabib Nurmagomedov to UFC: If you cut my teammate, ‘you’ll lose me too’

Just now, pound4poundG said:

Your still sour about your lover boy 

This is how you reply when you realize you've got nothing intelligent to say.  

• Like 1

If you guys keep betting your accounts, there won't be anyone left except me and Bostoncrab....and Brian

DXsyHbMVMAAJk0x.jpg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pound4poundG said:

Your still sour about your lover boy 

I based mine on facts, about 80-85% of all Muslims are on social welfare in Ireland, I don't blame them, they came from very hard times in their own countries, and I think if any country cannot complain about immigration its Ireland. But lets be real, that 80-85% won't have the spare cash to pay for PPV's for Khabib, trust me on that. And I think the UK is in the same regard in terms of numbers of Muslim immigrants on social welfare, could be wrong, but from what I see majority of the time, that is correct for the UK

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

If you guys keep betting your accounts, there won't be anyone left except me and Bostoncrab....and Brian

DXsyHbMVMAAJk0x.jpg

Who is that? I can see my future in your head, it looks bright, jks ❤️

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i miss the days that people from all over the world would fight each other in the UFC, represent their style, country and being respectable, humble and professional towards each other.

same goes for the promotion itself btw.

And they would enter the octagon with just one boxing glove on.

Edited by PunchBag
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Who is that? I can see my future in your head, it looks bright, jks ❤️

Isnt that Brian?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Who is Brian?

A forum celebrity, basically the Conor Mcgregor of the UFC forum

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Popularity and PPV doesn't interest actual fight fans. Performing does. If Conor actually had any sort of success in the fight, I'd give him some credit. He laid on the ground in the second BEGGING for the fight to be stopped. He was taking that beating willingly because he didnt want to be in there. He also said in between rounds, "Its just business" because he was getting mauled. 

When fighters talk a lot of chit and then show up with no balls, they're a joke. Sure it takes some kind of balls to take a fight but when it's all said and done and you're getting smashed and you quit without even trying because you know your a far inferior fighter, hang up the gloves. 

The days of Conor being the draw are dwindling and maybe we can get back to talented fighters facing other talented fighters. Even the casuals are starting to see through the bullchit. Only the hardcore nutswingers will continue to gobble up all of his semen because they're blind and wish they could be like him, ball less. 

Hell, look at The Black Beast getting a shot at DC and Stipe being shunned. Look at how Aldo was treated. The UFC is more like WWE than WWE is. 

• Like 2

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Popularity and PPV doesn't interest actual fight fans. Performing does. If Conor actually had any sort of success in the fight, I'd give him some credit. He laid on the ground in the second BEGGING for the fight to be stopped. He was taking that beating willingly because he didnt want to be in there. He also said in between rounds, "Its just business" because he was getting mauled. 

When fighters talk a lot of chit and then show up with no balls, they're a joke. Sure it takes some kind of balls to take a fight but when it's all said and done and you're getting smashed and you quit without even trying because you know your a far inferior fighter, hang up the gloves. 

The days of Conor being the draw are dwindling and maybe we can get back to talented fighters facing other talented fighters. Even the casuals are starting to see through the bullchit. Only the hardcore nutswingers will continue to gobble up all of his semen because they're blind and wish they could be like him, ball less. 

Hell, look at The Black Beast getting a shot at DC and Stipe being shunned. Look at how Aldo was treated. The UFC is more like WWE than WWE is. 

I bet my account that the next McGregor fight does far better in PPV numbers than the next Khabib fight 😀

1 hour ago, stehilton94 said:

I based mine on facts, about 80-85% of all Muslims are on social welfare in Ireland, I don't blame them, they came from very hard times in their own countries, and I think if any country cannot complain about immigration its Ireland. But lets be real, that 80-85% won't have the spare cash to pay for PPV's for Khabib, trust me on that. And I think the UK is in the same regard in terms of numbers of Muslim immigrants on social welfare, could be wrong, but from what I see majority of the time, that is correct for the UK

Wasnt Canor on welfare his whole life? 

I bet my account that the next McGregor fight does far better in PPV numbers than the next Khabib fight 😀

Dont care about PPV numbers. I buy all Khabib and DC cards and stream the rest. I already have another account bet. 

• Haha 1

I am awaiting the point?

You're bringing up how muslims are on welfare and this and that and all I'm asking is a simple question.

Problem?

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

Roids is crossing over into the sore winner category, lol.  

Not sore at all. Gloating and enjoying rubbing it into your wounds because deep down inside I know its eating you all alive. 

Not sore at all. Gloating and enjoying rubbing it into your wounds because deep down inside I know its eating you all alive. 

Yeah, I'm sitting around screaming into pillows over a fight I never once said my guy would win.  

• Haha 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

Yeah, I'm sitting around screaming into pillows over a fight I never once said my guy would win.  

Let me have my fun. I got rid of (hes still lurking/has an alt). Give me my POTN. 

• Like 2

Let me have my fun. I got rid of (hes still lurking/has an alt). Give me my POTN. 

Fine. I'll leave it alone.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

He hasn't made an alt afaik.   He messaged me on Twitter wanting to know if we would unban his original account.  

• Haha 1

Just now, sobercuban said:

He hasn't made an alt afaik.   He messaged me on Twitter wanting to know if we would unban his original account.  

I'm almost tempted to say **** it and let him back

• Like 2

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Especially Tukhugov. 

was that the dude that snuck up behind homeboy and sucker punched him and still managed not to even phase Conor?

2 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

That doesn't change the fact he is a boring geek.

It does mean that he's not the worst title holder ever like you said. You are just rustled that your boy got completely dominated.

As far as buys none of us care if you watch. Khabib makes the UFC good money.  One guy that fights maybe once a year isn't going to make or break the company. 

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

It does mean that he's not the worst title holder ever like you said. You are just rustled that your boy got completely dominated.

As far as buys none of us care if you watch. Khabib makes the UFC good money.  One guy that fights maybe once a year isn't going to make or break the company. 

UFC 229 just did more buys that all of the other 9 PPVs this year combined.  But yeah, keep downplaying his importance.  

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Looks at the numbers Geek. See post above.

Edited by bringerofrain

I think we'd all be surprised at how bad the numbers would be at a LW title fight between Tony and Khabib. You'd possibly need another title fight on the card to main event to make it worth it. Tony and Pettis being co-main on a Conor card was the best thing to happen because it at least introduced the general public to Tony, also to Khabib. The casual fan probably heard the name but probably not much more than that. The general fan probably had no idea who at least Khabib was prior to Saturday. 

Conor has the Mayweather affect. People will tune in even if not a fan and want to see him lose. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

I think we'd all be surprised at how bad the numbers would be at a LW title fight between Tony and Khabib. You'd possibly need another title fight on the card to main event to make it worth it. Tony and Pettis being co-main on a Conor card was the best thing to happen because it at least introduced the general public to Tony, also to Khabib. The casual fan probably heard the name but probably not much more than that. The general fan probably had no idea who at least Khabib was prior to Saturday. 

Conor has the Mayweather affect. People will tune in even if not a fan and want to see him lose. 

This is very true. My buddies that came to Vegas with me had no idea who Khabib was, never heard of him. Yet they were pumped for the "Conor Fight"

• Like 1

Looks at the numbers Geek. See post above.

I couldn't care less about PPV buys. The UFC will be here with or without Conor. 

Fact

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I couldn't care less about PPV buys. The UFC will be here with or without Conor. 

Fact

The UFC cares about PPV. Conor mogs PPV.  Dana will give the golden goose whoever he wants next after seeing these numbers.

This is very true. My buddies that came to Vegas with me had no idea who Khabib was, never heard of him. Yet they were pumped for the "Conor Fight"

Were they the ones thay got slept by the two russians in food court? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Were they the ones thay got slept by the two russians in food court? 

Those ****s deserved it

Edited by stehilton94
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Those ****s deserved it

If you think they were stoners you must be like 12, clearly drunks, come to Ireland on a weekend, **** even a weekday night and you will see hundreds of the ****s, Mike Tyson wannabes on alcohol who get sparked out by a gust of wind

Was talking about my friends.