Sign in to follow this  
pound4poundG

Dillon got concussed and he barely got touched

The thing is, @I_Take_Roids_m8 has earned the right to rub it in.  He put his account on his line, and is one of the longest serving Khabib fans on here (I think of him and PunchBag as the two lifetime Khabib fans).  I'll even give a pass to well known and long time Conor haters; you've had to put up with a lot of nonsense over the years.

The rest of these randoms showing up just come across as blithering idiots.  Do you think any Conor fan gives a stuff whether one of his training buddies had a black eye or not?  @McMerge, please can we have a "Randoms blather" thread for all these loosely connected and uninteresting threads.

Frankly, just like Cole gave the Conor fans a bad name, people like P4PG, Furiousmat, AGTx et al are giving proper Conor haters a bad name.  Get your idiots in line Juice!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The thing is, @I_Take_Roids_m8 has earned the right to rub it in.  He put his account on his line, and is one of the longest serving Khabib fans on here (I think of him and PunchBag as the two lifetime Khabib fans).  I'll even give a pass to well known and long time Conor haters; you've had to put up with a lot of nonsense over the years.

The rest of these randoms showing up just come across as blithering idiots.  Do you think any Conor fan gives a stuff whether one of his training buddies had a black eye or not?  @McMerge, please can we have a "Randoms blather" thread for all these loosely connected and uninteresting threads.

Frankly, just like Cole gave the Conor fans a bad name, people like P4PG, Furiousmat, AGTx et al are giving proper Conor haters a bad name.  Get your idiots in line Juice!

Hear, Hear! Fook these randoms

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

don't forget bostoncrab or whatever

Leave my boy out of this, he'll be the only one around here for me to talk to in another month.

29 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I’ve been a Khabib fan since day 1. Actually im an MMA fan and anyone who can’t see how good Khabib is must not be a true MMA fan 

1 minute ago, pound4poundG said:

I’ve been a Khabib fan since day 1. Actually im an MMA fan and anyone who can’t see how good Khabib is must not be a true MMA fan 

On 1/8/2016 at 12:26 PM, pound4poundG said:

You got to love the UFC for putting the best v the best. This would never happen so soon in boxing. 

Nah mate, you were clearly a ****ing McGregor fan, keep talking ****

• Like 1

I actually only have a couple fighters I don't like, I respect all of their hard work, sacrifices, and injuries. Guys like Brock, Colby, Werdum, now Jones are the only fighters I really dislike & enjoy watching them lose.

7 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Nah mate, you were clearly a ****ing McGregor fan, keep talking ****

Yeh I was a mcgregor fan too and still am didn’t know you couldn’t be a fan of both. He got his **** handed to him on a plate I still think he is awsome fighter. 

43 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You take care of bringerofrain and I will take care if the rest. 

Tbf furiousmatt and agtx are long time members I think. The rest I don't know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The rest of these randoms showing up just come across as blithering idiots. 

Are you talking to me again Bub ? 🤣

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

You take care of bringerofrain and I will take care if the rest. 

Tbf furiousmatt and agtx are long time members I think. The rest I don't know. 

This forum obviously means a lot to you guys your probably part of the furniture 

55 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

55MWqhs.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Ummmm what

From what I gather he's trying to insult us for posting here because he thinks we we're being serious.  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

From what I gather he's trying to insult us for posting here because he thinks we we're being serious.  

I thought he was implying you were an Ottoman.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I'd concuss Dildo Danus.  I'd force that metrosexual to stand and bang.  No rolling around trying tickle my toes.

He's going to try to tickle more than your toes m8. You better pepper that angus

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, pound4poundG said:

they dont call him the great khabib for nothing

• Like 1