Sign in to follow this  
bringerofrain

Suspend Khabib

22 hours ago, Shkrelz said:

Kid also said he weighs 160 and squats 315 for 5 reps... also called himself a specimen 

premo forum doesn’t want him, you guys take him

Forgot about my 2nd rent free property in this guys head. 

Humble yourself and I’ll teach you how to squat. 

this is the ufc forum. we talk about the ufc in this section. nobody gives a fuck who you are, how much you can lift,  how much money you have or how much property you own or how small your penis is.  it has no relevance at all to this discussion, and if you continue to keep this up i will ban your account.

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

this is the ufc forum. we talk about the ufc in this section. nobody gives a fuck who you are, how much you can lift,  how much money you have or how much property you own or how small your penis is.  it has no relevance at all to this discussion, and if you continue to keep this up i will ban your account.

You’ll do nothing. Just shut your mouth and enjoy the show. I can’t help it if my fan boys keep posting about my greatness. 

3 hours ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Oh lord hes back lol did you welch or did Roids take pity

after seeing the forum get flooded by an influx of new casuals spamming their low grade canor topics up and down the board, it made vert look like a world class poster and roids took sympathy for him, so i unbanned him.

6 hours ago, VertFTW said:

No.

welcome back you mcnugget eating piece of shit

• Like 1

On 10/11/2018 at 4:56 PM, bringerofrain said:

And let Conor and Ferg fight with winner taking on Khabib after that boring geek serves his time. 

Comber has lost 2 of his last 4. 3 of his last 5 if you count Mayweather. 4 of his last 5 if you disregard the retarded judges in his robbery "win" over Diaz.

He's lucky to even be on the roster, in no way does he deserve another title shot. He should fight Chiesa in a loser leaves town fight.

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 10:34 AM, AndyWang said:

No, I was wondering why your mom didn’t have an abortion

Because it's illegal in Ireland and for no other reason besides that.

On 10/11/2018 at 9:27 PM, AndyWang said:

Judging from the sample of posts, I think we have enough evidence to assume this is the Comber fan from the viral video who got knocked out 15 times by 15 different Russians and we're seeing the effects of CTE.

• Haha 1

Just now, 12er© said:

Because it's illegal in Ireland and for no other reason besides that.

they should have abortions legalized in ireland and use conor mcgregor fans as an example to try to get it reinstated.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

they should have abortions legalized in ireland and use conor mcgregor fans as an example to try to get it reinstated.

I guess they expect enough of them to fall down the stairs drunk to make it not worth wasting the ink for legislation.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Comber has lost 2 of his last 4. 3 of his last 5 if you count Mayweather. 4 of his last 5 if you disregard the retarded judges in his robbery "win" over Diaz.

He's lucky to even be on the roster, in no way does he deserve another title shot. He should fight Chiesa in a loser leaves town fight.

Deserve is irrelevant. He is the UFC’s ATM machine. This is not a sport with any integrity. 

1 hour ago, bringerofrain said:

Deserve is irrelevant. He is the UFC’s ATM machine. This is not a sport with any integrity. 

It's cool, he's 1 more L from irrelevancy anyway. Let Kabob creampie him again and your ilk will be done with the sport and we can go back to normal.