Sign in to follow this  
bringerofrain

Suspend Khabib

3 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

And let Conor and Ferg fight with winner taking on Khabib after that boring geek serves his time. 

Conor’s busy for a bit.

ED01B458-7F54-4123-9639-0A20DC951B0D.jpeg

• Like 2

suspend khabib? after his tremendous destruction of conor mcnuggets and his bell boy at ufc 229, they should put the great khabib on the cover of every magazine as Male Athlete Of The Year

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I heard you got ran off the premium forum and spit out over here.

Premo forum is a sheep herd of about 5 guys talking to themselves in every thread tbh. I would not be too surprised if they were engaging in homosexual activities at these events. 

• Like 1

So you come to the free side where guys use shirtless photos of themselves as their AVs? Is it less gay over here??

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 7

He randomly yesterday said he spent more money than anyone on strippers in Vegas this past weekend. So he was laughed at for bragging about it. He then decided to brag about what hotel he was at while sitting in the cheap seats and having no clue how comps work. Has admittedly said he is a conor fan boy who knows nothing of Mma

now he is randomly telling us how much he squats and benches while also calling himself a mog which if you google stands for mother of the groom

premium side and the free side both seem to not understand this random Conor fanboy

Edited by AndyWang
  • Like 4

We've got plenty of guys that are full of crap. He'll fit right in.

He's still less obnoxious than these Khabib slobberers. That's for sure.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

TBD. More people at least. 

hey there big boy. why dont you come sit on my lap and we'll talk aboout the first thing that pops up.

On 10/10/2018 at 5:10 PM, bringerofrain said:

Not getting presales and not being able to afford are too different scenarios. I was on the 59th floor at the Cosmo in a suite overlooking the Bellagio fountains. Meanwhile you were probably at Bally’s. 

On 10/10/2018 at 4:56 PM, bringerofrain said:

It’s only $ easy come easy go. Don’t be mad you didn’t have big booties in ur face. 

On 9/14/2018 at 3:53 PM, bringerofrain said:

Just stay at the Comso with the real G's

On 8/16/2018 at 1:50 PM, bringerofrain said:

I’d wager the cost of two floor seat tickets I make more money than you. Just not

Worth it to me to spend 2.5k a piece to attend this event. I’m the guy whose gonna be retired at 50 not the guy who slaves away but blows all his cash.

On 10/10/2018 at 4:50 PM, bringerofrain said:

Conor was suffering Rocky 3 Balbao Syndrome. He got too civilized, rich, and content. This loss was sufficiently embarrassing enough to relight the fire. He will come back with some strong performances in next few fights. 

I bet I got more lap dances this weekend then all you geeks combined srs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, AndyWang said:

There you go, a sample of this idiots posts on the premium side

I bet he has the tinyest of ****s, like I am talking microscopic, legit can **** ants with the thing

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

You don't need a Fight Club membership to go to Fight Nights in Pittsburgh.

I don't have sucker written on my forehead, so I'm not shelling out grands to see Khabib pull out two days before like he usually does.

6 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yo Cash when did you start being a stiff again?  I thought you were the ULTIMATE ufc fight club forum member?!

probably disappointed in the quality of his ufc hoodie and didnt receive his autographed letter from dana white, so he bailed and headed over to the bellator forum where all the legends hang out to become an ultimate member there

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

Kid also said he weighs 160 and squats 315 for 5 reps... also called himself a specimen 

premo forum doesn’t want him, you guys take him

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The 59th floor of the Cosmo?! Holy ****, they added a ton of floors.

In fairness when you press 59 in the elevator to get to your room one can only assume that’s the 59th floor. 

12 hours ago, AndyWang said:

There you go, a sample of this idiots posts on the premium side

Lol at my fanboy here. Strong effort going through my post history. He follows me around hoping to get a whiff of my angus. Weird. 

Edited by bringerofrain

27 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Lol at my fanboy here. Strong effort going through my post history. He follows me around hoping to get a whiff of my angus. Weird. 

I actually saw what an idiotic topic this was and laughed. I then saw it was you who made it and it made sense. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

I actually saw what an idiotic topic this was and laughed. I then saw it was you who made it and it made sense. 

You were scrolling thru my post history wondering who the mog machine Mogging your whole crew was. 

8 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

In fairness when you press 59 in the elevator to get to your room one can only assume that’s the 59th floor. 

It’s the 49th Floor, Vegas hotels usually don’t have floors 40-49 because of some Asain hocus pocus 

Edited by Greasyrasta
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

I’m living rent free in your head. 

So your a hobo who cant afford rent.

Is that you Soup? New personality? 

• Like 1

Due to the new format, I only get reminded of you when I see a like for everyone agreeing with what an idiot you are

other than that nope, enjoy your night pretending to be a rich guy on the internet

2 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

Due to the new format, I only get reminded of you when I see a like for everyone agreeing with what an idiot you are

other than that nope, enjoy your night pretending to be a rich guy on the internet

Come now Andy, you should believe him.

I am a multi millionaire.
Cash has Trump money from sports gambling and
Sober is really Jeff Bezos and is so bored with his Billions that he just goes to college instead.

So the retard I am sure has a huge swath of money he can brag about...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, AndyWang said:

I’m a mog machine. Brutally mogged your entire premo forum sheep herd. Don’t be salty.