Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

I am wanting an executive order to unban Vert.

While this may come as a surprise to some, I am gracious in victory as well as defeat. I am asking the mods to reinstate @VertFTW and unban him. I proved my point. And while I'll never forget the agony I put him through, I will forgive him for now as long as he comes back and kisses the ring

@sobercuban

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

he's unbant and I sent him a tweet letting him know

he got banned from Sherdog in like 3 days, which is longer than I lasted.  

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I can't see that.  I don't have an active account with Sherdog.  Just going off what he told me.  

He was just posting on sherdog a few minutes ago. They hand 24 hour bans like breath mints. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TUF said:

He was just posting on sherdog a few minutes ago. They hand 24 hour bans like breath mints. 

ive never been bant. probably because im not a filthy gsp hating troll

Don't worry, I was planning on letting you return when MTP rapes Al too. But you're going to have to admit Al sucks, and that Khabib is ducking MTP first.

• Like 3

He beat a LW champion. Something Lee will never do in the UFC. Regardless, I didn't make the comment for you to get your feelings hurt and get defensive because you think everything is a personal attack.

I made the comment because Lee vs. Diaz puts the winner almost next in line for a title shot while Lee vs Al nobody gives a chit about.

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you think Lee can't beat McGregor, you're even more retarded than I thought you were.

If he doesn't quit choking against non-can fighters i don't know if he will ever got a shot at McGregor.

Edited by America

He's about to avenge his first loss in the next fight. Tony is next. But it'll be Khabib that catches the assbeating before that.

Nate can keep holding out to fight FWs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

He's about to avenge his first loss in the next fight. Tony is next. But it'll be Khabib that catches the assbeating before that.

Nate can keep holding out to fight FWs.

Nate signed up to Fight the #3 guy in the division. Lee went after #9. 

Signed a contract..... LEL

Signed up to get beat up. If he didn't pick and choose his fights, dude would have a worse winning percentage than Mark Hunt.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Signed a contract..... LEL

Signed up to get beat up. If he didn't pick and choose his fights, dude would have a worse winning percentage than Mark Hunt.

Lol look at the fighters on Nates resume compared to Lee. With the exception of Barboza and Ferguson he has fought nothing but trash. 

Most of the good fighters on Nate's resume beat him! LOL

Btw, I know you're a casual, but guys like Barboza, Mustafaev, Trinaldo would beat the living chit out of Nate Diaz. 

Sure they would, just like McG was gonna beat Khabib, Gaethje was gonna beat Dustin and Alvarez and Pettis wasnt gonna break every bone in his feeble body again. 

1 hour ago, America said:

Lee should have asked for the Diaz fight when Porier went down.

Kevin Lee should have asked to fight someone that repeatedly said he might not even show up to fight Dustin Poirier?

Nice take m8.  Kevin has called out everyone and their brother.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, America said:

Sure they would, just like McG was gonna beat Khabib, Gaethje was gonna beat Dustin and Alvarez and Pettis wasnt gonna break every bone in his feeble body again. 

BTW I know his fight picks and Conor beating Khabib was not one of them, idiot.

• Like 2

Diaz always says dumb chit and always shows up. I'm not gonna argue with the poor man's Cash after already discussing it with Cash.

9 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Bring me my prisoner.

He's unbanned, I just think he hasn't posted, I saw him lurking

8 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Good idea. @sobercuban

The avi/username bet is up to y'all, we can't change usernames and all we can do with avi's is remove ones we don't like.  

Where the hell is Vert?  I thought he'd resume posting immediately.  

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

He's unbanned, I just think he hasn't posted, I saw him lurking

The avi/username bet is up to y'all, we can't change usernames and all we can do with avi's is remove ones we don't like.  

Where the hell is Vert?  I thought he'd resume posting immediately.  

Hes not one of the new user name idiots that showed up mysteriously last week?

I figured for sure they are alts of a couple people who left on their own, or lost a bet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I figured for sure they are alts of a couple people who left on their own, or lost a bet.

no theyre just casual "mma fans" who only watch conor. not mma.  a few weeks will pass and theyll move on to the next flashy thing that catches their eye.  then when conors about to fight again theyll make their triumphant return fanboying all over the place and then start making excuses for him after he loses.

Edited by -idyb-

28 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Nope he hasn't made an alt even though I tweeted him a few days ago saying he could.  

26 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no theyre just casual "mma fans" who only watch conor. not mma.  a few weeks will pass and theyll move on to the next flashy thing that catches their eye.  then when conors about to fight again theyll make their triumphant return fanboying all over the place and then start making excuses for him after he loses.

fCCgZWi.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Cringe @ Juice

Board win bringer. Maybe it's time for you to give up your mod powers, Juice?

What would I do without my free t-shirt every year?

• Like 2

I don't know. I channeled that retard for way too long just to put together that post. Made my brain hurt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i pm'd him on sherdog telling him to come back to the real fora. and he just responded Who are you?

apparently he hasnt yet figured out that idyb is short for i drank your beer.   we need this guy back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bwana said:

fCCgZWi.jpg

Fit: Tight around the neck

lmfao. had me rolling

• Like 3