Sign in to follow this  
bostoncrab

mcgregor has to fight khabib before anyone else, because if he loses again, hes turned into a male ronda rosey

If you think about it, from a "business"prospective, a mcgregor loss against a contender would spell the end of his career. I think mcgregor is past his prime, and going forward, will just get special treatment from dana white. He should fight tony Ferguson and the winner fight khabib, you know this and so does everyone else.

will UFC give the people what they want? Because there is NO WAY mcgregor should get a title rematch before tony.

1 minute ago, bringerofrain said:

I told you mate I’ll knock you straight in the gabber 

And I told you **** tits to ****ing bring it, get off your fat ****, grab your chicken nuggets and get the **** onto a plane

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

And I told you **** tits to ****ing bring it, get off your fat ****, grab your chicken nuggets and get the **** onto a plane

Well with Soup gone at least we have you to fill his shoes.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bostoncrab said:

He should fight tony Ferguson and the winner fight khabib, you know this and so does everyone else.

Absolutely not. Tony Ferguson hasn't lost a fight in over six years and was the interim champ. He shouldn't have to go through a guy who is 2-2 in his last four fights (2-3 in his last five if you count the boxing match). He's already more than earned the shot.

Let McGregor fight somebody else to earn his rematch.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1