Sign in to follow this  
King_Can

Emotional Support animals

I am back from vacation and I came across this due to overwhelming amounts of discussion at the airport regarding emotional support animals

People have been taking pet turkeys / squirrels / you name it on flights and putting them beside on flights. This particular airline said no more and kicked a woman off a plane due to refusing to fly without her squirell

when she was asked how it was flying without her emotional support squirrel she broke down crying saying it was emotional

she is now FIGHTING this

does Daisy the squirrel have the right to be on the flight due to her owners Anxiety disorder? I sure as **** don't want to sit beside someone's squirrel on a long flight 

discuss 

i cant fly without my emotional support ak47, my emotional support moose, and my emotional support backpack of c4.  if they try to take that away from me i will sue the pants off of them.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 6

... my emotional support tarantula (Beowulf) is missing .............................................................. again, .. true story -

• Like 4

from now on i will no longer board a flight without my emotional support xbox and my emotional support tv.

• Like 1

If they'll let people fly with their foofy dogs in a carrier, why can't she fly with a squirrel in a carrier? I know the policy is no rodents, but what's the ****ing difference? 

• Like 3

cashflow and corporalclegg209 fly together at half the cost. because neither one of them are willing to board a plane without their emotional support drinking buddy.

• Like 1

Good for the airline. 

Any time someone chooses some bizarro non domestic animal as their emotional support animal, they are doing it to get god damn attention.

"But my alligator's razor sharp teeth make me feel good in crowds". 

Not on my flight, bich. Buy a cat.

• Like 3

Squirrel is a bit of a stretch I agree lol but I remember when a lady brought her corgi on board and sat next to me probably quickest flight of my life.

15 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

... they no longer give free peanuts on domestic flights, ask Andy

that rustles my jimmies. i guess ill have to bring my own emotional support peanuts to feed my emotional support giraffe.

4 hours ago, Bwana said:

So she took a later flight without Daisy, and actually lived thru it ..... lol

how soft is society honestly

Conor fans seem to need an emotional support chicken themselves anyways 

• Haha 2

could you imagine if that squirrel got loose on the plane?  Would be pandemonium if it's like any other squirrel I've ever seen

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

i can imagine a plane full of muslim men with a goat or sheep next to them for emotional support (JK) 

Would they have to buy tickets for them, those are their wives after all.

3 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

... they no longer give free peanuts on domestic flights, ask Andy

I bring a bag in my carry on just in case. 

ClQB5F8WkAAxdKy.jpg

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, crangs said:

could you imagine if that squirrel got loose on the plane?  Would be pandemonium if it's like any other squirrel I've ever seen

I had a squirrel run up my leg, straight to my nuts & up under my coat, scared the shiit out me...it's then that he died.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I had a squirrel run up my leg, straight to my nuts & up under my coat, scared the shiit out me...it's then that he died.

I've had one run up my leg while wearing shorts but it made outside the shorts and up my side before I swung the fooker off

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crangs said:

I've had one run up my leg while wearing shorts but it made outside the shorts and up my side before I swung the fooker off

I kind of deserved Daisy attacking my ballzack, in the end I play to win.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I kind of deserved Daisy attacking my ballzack, in the end I play to win.

once had a fruiy bat fall from a low lying branch into the hood of my hoodie. thought i shook it out, walked down the road and heard the fooker start squeaking.  turned part stripper, part hurricane in an instant.  The longest train ride home ever wanting a shower and hoping I hadn't caught rabies or ebola or some chit 😂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, crangs said:

i had a couple of them try to drink my beer this summer.  well i dunno if they were squirrels. they might have been chipmunks.  theyre all the same to me

• Like 2