Sign in to follow this  
bringerofrain

Conor will have a belt by the end of 19’

At this point, UFC has made their belts mean so little that I wouldn't put it past them to just hand him a belt for no reason, so you're probably right.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Fred_Flink_Stoned said:

He will get his ash kicked so hard next time that he will be able to hold Orion's belt

they better start thinking about preserving the integrity of the product,

if they wanna squeeze a bit more quid out of McGregor, he is ripe right now ....

nobody talks about how clueless he appeared in there,

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

At this point, UFC has made their belts mean so little that I wouldn't put it past them to just hand him a belt for no reason, so you're probably right.

It’s just business. Gotta ride the golden goose while you can. 

premium users should be restricted to posting only in the premium section

i aint paying money for the privilege of posting on an internet forum with only 18 members and pakal. but i figure with crap like this they should be paying me to read it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

they better start thinking about preserving the integrity of the product,

if they wanna squeeze a bit more quid out of McGregor, he is ripe right now ....

nobody talks about how clueless he appeared in there,

i would like to see how he does vs someone like #UR LW Jim Miller. 

If i would have to bet on it i would bet on Miller lol 

• Like 1

these Conor threads are getting old as ****

we get it, conor has 2 million casual fans that only watch Conor, doesn't change the fact that he got MAULED

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

Lewis is getting a title shot and you doubt It will take long for Conor to get one?

Lewis has one of the longest winning streaks in the HW division. Nice comparison.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

Lewis is getting a title shot and you doubt It will take long for Conor to get one?

I don't think there's anyone doubting that McGregor will get another title shot.

Of course he will have a belt. Having a belt in the UFC is not something to really brag about anymore, my friend.

This can right held a belt, for instance lol

Related image

• Like 2

If it’s for a 165 belt he isn’t beating GSP. If they don’t 165, he isn’t getting 170 from Woodley. He can’t 145 anymore. I do think he’ll come back much better against Khabib if they go again. Others that could fight for a belt next year at 155 are Tony and maybe Max. Both are hard. But they are the favourable match ups right there. I think if Khabib takes ages to resolve they throw in a Diaz rematch at 155 to hope he gets a W again. Then roll on a belt. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lewis has one of the longest winning streaks in the HW division. Nice comparison.

Lewis would pass out walking up a flight of stairs. Not taking anything away from him but he was getting destroyed until he got his shot in just in time. 

35 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Lewis would pass out walking up a flight of stairs. Not taking anything away from him but he was getting destroyed until he got his shot in just in time. 

So he follows Canor's cardio plan?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm trying to figure out which version of your name I should call you, that best reflects your lack of intellect. 

Bringernobrain is the obvious choice. Why overcomplicate things hey? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I'm trying to figure out which version of your name I should call you, that best reflects your lack of intellect. 

Bringernobrain is the obvious choice. Why overcomplicate things hey? 

Bringerofstupid?

• Sad 1

He is, but unfortunately, I've traded you for a ham sandwich and a bag of chips. You're required to stay in the premium section now.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He is, but unfortunately, I've traded you for a ham sandwich and a bag of chips. You're required to stay in the premium section now.

Should have asked them to throw in a coke. 

And he'll be stripped of it in 2020 for refusing to attempt a title defense.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

VIP magazines 2015 best dressed award winner doesn’t shop at JCPenney 

he will also be VIP Magazine's 2018 best dressed award winner after wearing Khabib for 20 minutes.

• Like 2

CONOR FANS BEFORE THE KHABIB FIGHT - The bus incident was hilarious, its just Conor being Conor, who cares about the injured fighters its called Promo - Conors gonna sleep Khabib, - Conors ground game is underrated he trains with Danis, - the left hand shot is too dangerous, - Khabib can't punch, he has no accuracy Conor will make him miss. - 26-1, - Khabib has no power standing up, - Khabib is too slow and too sloppy, - Mcgregors footwork is too complex for Khabib, - 1st round KO easy MARK MY WORDS." CONOR FANS AFTER THE KHABIB FIGHT - The cage incident is disgusting, its Khabib being the animal Khabib is, I care about Dillion Danis being bruised a bit, STRIP HIM !! - Khabib is boring anyway, - at least Conor lasted 4 rounds, - Conor gassed out, - Khabib is 265lb and 6 foot 7 tall, - wrestling is boring, - the right hand was a lucky punch, - Conor took 2 years off, - the ground and pound did nothing to Conor, - Khabib should be stripped anyway for jumping out the cage, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - I never said 26-1 I knew Khabib would win, - **** muslims, - in a boxing match Conor would sleep Khabib. - Conor wasn't himself. - Atlleast Conor got paid millions CONOR FANS BEFORE NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz is an easy match up he has 11 losses and is not even in the top 10 lol. - Look at Nate's Body lol, he's skinny fat Conor is obviously stronger and more muscular - Diaz boxing is sloppy - Diaz always gets beaten up and bloodied in fights Conor will hit him easily - Conors power will KO Nate within 2 rounds easily - Diaz only has good cardio and a chin, Conors going to play with this bum. CONOR FANS AFTER NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz was a very tough matchup he has 19 wins and has years of experience - Look at Nates Body, he has huge muscles, he's 6'11 and 295lbs he should be a heavyweight, Conor is only 5'3" and 105lbs - Diaz boxing is Proffesional Level, he trains with Roberto Duran Snr and Muhhamed Ali - Diaz always gets bloodied because his chin is reinforced with steel and concrete, Conor couldnt hit him and hurt him that easy - Conors power didn't seem as effective because Diaz grows to 6'11 and 295lbs on fight night - Diaz has World class Jiu Jitsu, a marathon runners Cardio and the Chin of a Vladmir Klitchko CONOR FANS BEFORE THE FLOYD FIGHT - Conor has boxing experience, boxing is what he does mainly even in MMA. - Conors gonna KO floyd, - his left hand is too powerful, - Floyds 40 and too small, - His power will break Floyds defence the left hand is a freight train - Floyd has no power - Bruce Lee **** - Floyds gonna run - Conors unorthodox stances will confuse Floyd, - 49-1, - 3rd round KO easy “MARK MY WORDS." CONOR FANS AFTER THE FLOYD FIGHT - Connor had no boxing experience, - Boxing sucks anyway, - Floyd cheated, - Ref cheated, - The ring was too big - At least conor hit him - Floyds the greatest ever, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - Conor gassed, - if it was in an Octagon, - if it was in a street fight, - if it was in an alleyway behind a nightclub - if it was on Mars in Spacesuits - I never said Conor would win anyway., - At least he lasted 10 rounds.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kable said:

CONOR FANS BEFORE THE KHABIB FIGHT - The bus incident was hilarious, its just Conor being Conor, who cares about the injured fighters its called Promo - Conors gonna sleep Khabib, - Conors ground game is underrated he trains with Danis, - the left hand shot is too dangerous, - Khabib can't punch, he has no accuracy Conor will make him miss. - 26-1, - Khabib has no power standing up, - Khabib is too slow and too sloppy, - Mcgregors footwork is too complex for Khabib, - 1st round KO easy MARK MY WORDS." CONOR FANS AFTER THE KHABIB FIGHT - The cage incident is disgusting, its Khabib being the animal Khabib is, I care about Dillion Danis being bruised a bit, STRIP HIM !! - Khabib is boring anyway, - at least Conor lasted 4 rounds, - Conor gassed out, - Khabib is 265lb and 6 foot 7 tall, - wrestling is boring, - the right hand was a lucky punch, - Conor took 2 years off, - the ground and pound did nothing to Conor, - Khabib should be stripped anyway for jumping out the cage, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - I never said 26-1 I knew Khabib would win, - **** muslims, - in a boxing match Conor would sleep Khabib. - Conor wasn't himself. - Atlleast Conor got paid millions CONOR FANS BEFORE NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz is an easy match up he has 11 losses and is not even in the top 10 lol. - Look at Nate's Body lol, he's skinny fat Conor is obviously stronger and more muscular - Diaz boxing is sloppy - Diaz always gets beaten up and bloodied in fights Conor will hit him easily - Conors power will KO Nate within 2 rounds easily - Diaz only has good cardio and a chin, Conors going to play with this bum. CONOR FANS AFTER NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz was a very tough matchup he has 19 wins and has years of experience - Look at Nates Body, he has huge muscles, he's 6'11 and 295lbs he should be a heavyweight, Conor is only 5'3" and 105lbs - Diaz boxing is Proffesional Level, he trains with Roberto Duran Snr and Muhhamed Ali - Diaz always gets bloodied because his chin is reinforced with steel and concrete, Conor couldnt hit him and hurt him that easy - Conors power didn't seem as effective because Diaz grows to 6'11 and 295lbs on fight night - Diaz has World class Jiu Jitsu, a marathon runners Cardio and the Chin of a Vladmir Klitchko CONOR FANS BEFORE THE FLOYD FIGHT - Conor has boxing experience, boxing is what he does mainly even in MMA. - Conors gonna KO floyd, - his left hand is too powerful, - Floyds 40 and too small, - His power will break Floyds defence the left hand is a freight train - Floyd has no power - Bruce Lee **** - Floyds gonna run - Conors unorthodox stances will confuse Floyd, - 49-1, - 3rd round KO easy “MARK MY WORDS." CONOR FANS AFTER THE FLOYD FIGHT - Connor had no boxing experience, - Boxing sucks anyway, - Floyd cheated, - Ref cheated, - The ring was too big - At least conor hit him - Floyds the greatest ever, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - Conor gassed, - if it was in an Octagon, - if it was in a street fight, - if it was in an alleyway behind a nightclub - if it was on Mars in Spacesuits - I never said Conor would win anyway., - At least he lasted 10 rounds.

Did not read. Holy wall of text. 

• Like 1

I just saw this comment on a youtube video and thought it was relevant to the topic 
unfortunately when i copy and pasted it. It became a wall and i couldn't be bothered fixing it

9 hours ago, Kable said:

CONOR FANS BEFORE THE KHABIB FIGHT - The bus incident was hilarious, its just Conor being Conor, who cares about the injured fighters its called Promo - Conors gonna sleep Khabib, - Conors ground game is underrated he trains with Danis, - the left hand shot is too dangerous, - Khabib can't punch, he has no accuracy Conor will make him miss. - 26-1, - Khabib has no power standing up, - Khabib is too slow and too sloppy, - Mcgregors footwork is too complex for Khabib, - 1st round KO easy MARK MY WORDS."

CONOR FANS AFTER THE KHABIB FIGHT - The cage incident is disgusting, its Khabib being the animal Khabib is, I care about Dillion Danis being bruised a bit, STRIP HIM !! - Khabib is boring anyway, - at least Conor lasted 4 rounds, - Conor gassed out, - Khabib is 265lb and 6 foot 7 tall, - wrestling is boring, - the right hand was a lucky punch, - Conor took 2 years off, - the ground and pound did nothing to Conor, - Khabib should be stripped anyway for jumping out the cage, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - I never said 26-1 I knew Khabib would win, - **** muslims, - in a boxing match Conor would sleep Khabib. - Conor wasn't himself. - Atlleast Conor got paid millions

CONOR FANS BEFORE NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz is an easy match up he has 11 losses and is not even in the top 10 lol. - Look at Nate's Body lol, he's skinny fat Conor is obviously stronger and more muscular - Diaz boxing is sloppy - Diaz always gets beaten up and bloodied in fights Conor will hit him easily - Conors power will KO Nate within 2 rounds easily - Diaz only has good cardio and a chin, Conors going to play with this bum.

CONOR FANS AFTER NATE DIAZ 1ST FIGHT: - Diaz was a very tough matchup he has 19 wins and has years of experience - Look at Nates Body, he has huge muscles, he's 6'11 and 295lbs he should be a heavyweight, Conor is only 5'3" and 105lbs - Diaz boxing is Proffesional Level, he trains with Roberto Duran Snr and Muhhamed Ali - Diaz always gets bloodied because his chin is reinforced with steel and concrete, Conor couldnt hit him and hurt him that easy - Conors power didn't seem as effective because Diaz grows to 6'11 and 295lbs on fight night - Diaz has World class Jiu Jitsu, a marathon runners Cardio and the Chin of a Vladmir Klitchko

CONOR FANS BEFORE THE FLOYD FIGHT - Conor has boxing experience, boxing is what he does mainly even in MMA. - Conors gonna KO floyd, - his left hand is too powerful, - Floyds 40 and too small, - His power will break Floyds defence the left hand is a freight train - Floyd has no power - Bruce Lee **** - Floyds gonna run - Conors unorthodox stances will confuse Floyd, - 49-1, - 3rd round KO easy “MARK MY WORDS."

CONOR FANS AFTER THE FLOYD FIGHT - Connor had no boxing experience, - Boxing sucks anyway, - Floyd cheated, - Ref cheated, - The ring was too big - At least conor hit him - Floyds the greatest ever, - in a rematch Conor will beat him, - Conor gassed, - if it was in an Octagon, - if it was in a street fight, - if it was in an alleyway behind a nightclub - if it was on Mars in Spacesuits - I never said Conor would win anyway., - At least he lasted 10 rounds.

yup thats a wall alright. but ive just assessed the entire post and i conclude it seems to be fairly accurate. but he forgot to add the part after the khabib fight where the fans were diagnosing conor with potentially life threatening diseases right before the day he had months, even years to prepare and be ready for, and could have pulled out at any time if he or the doctors seen anything wrong with him that could keep him from fighting.

3 days prior to the conor fight, khabib contracted ringworm, pink eye, a herniated disc, a sinus infection and a double ear infection after pounding a 40 ounce bottle of premium russian vodka and then going a$$-to-mouth on paige vanzant, and yet khabib still smashed conor.  see?  i can pull that out of my anus too, but throwing excuses and chit only "works" after you get beaten.

Edited by -idyb-

I don't understand why people are so agitated that they are now posting responses to you tube comments. Everyone knows that the yt comments section attracts the lowest common denominator. Don't worry about it.

It's wild how Khabib won, and his fans have been raging ever since.

I have to believe it's because they feel like they have to overcompensate because he never does any physical damage to his opponent.

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

yup thats a wall alright. but ive just assessed the entire post and i conclude it seems to be fairly accurate. but he forgot to add the part after the khabib fight where the fans were diagnosing conor with potentially life threatening diseases right before the day he had months, even years to prepare and be ready for, and could have pulled out at any time if he or the doctors seen anything wrong with him that could keep him from fighting.

3 days prior to the conor fight, khabib contracted ringworm, pink eye, a herniated disc, a sinus infection and a double ear infection after pounding a 40 ounce bottle of premium russian vodka and then going a$$-to-mouth on paige vanzant, and yet khabib still smashed conor.  see?  i can pull that out of my anus too, but throwing excuses and chit only "works" after you get beaten.

Conor’s camp has taken the brutal Mogging like men. I haven’t heard any excuses from them.