Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

The Weekend of Bellator

Starting tonight with Bellator 207 we have Whitepage vs Mitrione, Kharitonov vs Roy Nelson, Baby Slice vs some can, and Lorenz Larkin vs Ion Pascu.

Tomorrow with Bellator 208 we get the pleasure of seeing Fedor knock out Chael, Bendo vs Saad Awad, Kongo vs Tim Johnson, and Alexander Shlemenko vs Anatoly Tokov. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Starting tonight with Bellator 207 we have Whitepage vs Mitrione, Kharitonov vs Roy Nelson, Baby Slice vs some can, and Lorenz Larkin vs Ion Pascu.

Tomorrow with Bellator 208 we get the pleasure of seeing Chael knock out Fedor, Bendo vs Saad Awad, Kongo vs Tim Johnson, and Alexander Shlemenko vs Anatoly Tokov. 

Fixed for you.

While it will never happen, it would be friken awesome to see Chael go on to the next round

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Tomorrow with Bellator 208 we get the pleasure of seeing Fedor knock out Chael, Bendo vs Saad Awad, Kongo vs Tim Johnson, and Alexander Shlemenko vs Anatoly Tokov. 

Image result for chael sonnen laugh gif

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

do we have to use that chit streaming service DAZN again? 

You must be working with some garbage internet. The app worked just fine for me twice now.

Welp, we can add Baby Slice to the list of people I suspect have thrown a fight in Bellator. What the **** did he just do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Welp, we can add Baby Slice to the list of people I suspect have thrown a fight in Bellator. What the **** did he just do?

I have no idea. He had back control and didn't even put his hooks in tight. There is no way that he was so tired that he couldn't do that. Then he just flipped on his back for no reason and took the tko.

If Kharitonov loses, I'm going to need somebody to tell me what happened in the main because I'm throwing my TV out the window.

• Haha 1

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

That flop was hilarious.  Then he staggers around.

Tried to get that easy win bonus.

• Like 1

I’m at the event, and I’m sitting behind the biggest Roy Nelson mark of all time. Shirt off, fake mullet, completely wasted, the works

He INSTANTLY switched sides when he got KO’d. I’m so disappointed

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, LayDownDead said:

I’m at the event, and I’m sitting behind the biggest Roy Nelson mark of all time. Shirt off, fake mullet, completely wasted, the works

He INSTANTLY switched sides when he got KO’d. I’m so disappointed

Body him like Kharitonov just bodied Roy

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LayDownDead said:

Fluke of the ****ing century. I’m about to go in the back and challenge him to a dark match to defend Neil’s honor

You should have jumped the cage. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Kharitonov at +250 was just baffling. Roy is awful.

I can't believe I didn't smash that.  I thought he would be favored.  Roy can't buy a win.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I can't believe I didn't smash that.  I thought he would be favored.  Roy can't buy a win.

I believe it was a result of some really bad MMA math and a fluke loss fairly recently by Kharitonov. I think Kharitonov would knock out Mitrione. Probably Fedor and Chael too. lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TwennyFo said:

wtf is that lump on meatheads left shoulder??

I think someone has mentioned that in a previous fight. Past injury maybe?

• Thanks 1

I like how all of these dweebs in the comment section of this stream have 8 grand on fights or lost 4 grand on Volkov.  Larkin was like -700 but some dude claims he won $370 on a 1k bet straight up.  I call him out and he's like I'm in New Zealand we probably have different lines.  lol **** off.

No one betting 8 grand on fights is streaming this ****.

Bader already imposed his will.  He should come out and overhand right KO this bum.