Sign in to follow this  
brunofr418

Anyone else have those dreams where you can't punch hard?

anyone else ever have a dream where you're fighting someone and no matter how hard you punch they just seem to bounce off the guys face. I've had this dream a few times and usually its a random guy except the one time it was Chris Weidman. every time I try to swing on the guy my punches do no damage at all its like I have these limp noodle arms. I asked my friends if they've dreamed something similar to this and they looked at me like I was crazy. I was just wondering if any of you guys know what I'm talking about cuz that chit scary 

• Like 2

It means you've been eating too many chitty noodles at the Chitty Wok m7

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TUF said:

It means you've been eating too many chitty noodles at the Chitty Wok m7

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

It means you have noodle arms and you need to do some pushups.

IMG_E2239.thumb.jpg.189f437ddbd3bdbf0dfa9c150859f2a1.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

IMG_E2239.thumb.jpg.189f437ddbd3bdbf0dfa9c150859f2a1.jpg

You may never overcome your limp noodle beta arms mate but you can be more selective about who you fight. Just think about glass jaw cans like Bisping right before beddy time. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TUF said:

You may never overcome your limp noodle beta arms mate but you can be more selective about who you fight. Just think about glass jaw cans like Bisping right before beddy time. 

i can't. my next opponent has already been selected. this picture haunts me, all i can do is prepare to fight him 

IMG_2235.thumb.jpg.85b4d1c414829aa9aaa1e9cbfe95c7a8.jpg

I used to have these constantly in high school.

You go to throw as hard and as furious as you can and the first half goes in regular motion, then when you are ready to strike your target, you move into slow motion.  Half of the time, my hand would turn and the back of my hand would go limp right against the target's face.

My bestie from HS used to have the exact same dreams.

My arms aren't noodles but they're close to 50.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

If you're anything like Brian, you should be practicing the headbutt.

oh chit good advice, im bouta be the new dream champ. no one will be able to stand the power of these headbutts 

1 minute ago, jaybird86 said:

I used to have these constantly in high school.

You go to throw as hard and as furious as you can and the first half goes in regular motion, then when you are ready to strike your target, you move into slow motion.  Half of the time, my hand would turn and the back of my hand would go limp right against the target's face.

My bestie from HS used to have the exact same dreams.

My arms aren't noodles but they're close to 50.

DAMN DUDE I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. it switches into slow motion for me too. it feels like im trying to throw a punch underwater 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

oh chit good advice, im bouta be the new dream champ. no one will be able to stand the power of these headbutts 

Aim for the nose. If you plant your watermelon head right on the bridge of the nose, they're toast.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Aim for the nose. If you plant your watermelon head right on the bridge of the nose, they're toast.

its over for those dream blokes 

watermelon-hat.jpg.b53f54e2fda29583507e3688a4dfcf4d.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah I get that **** too.  Or if I'm dreaming that I have to kick a ball or something it'll go like one foot.  

• Like 3

Srsly though i've never dreamed about fights or i don't remember them. I've had dreams where i had to run into action to save someone from danger or get away from some dangerous animal of something and i was slow AF but i always wake up b4 anything happens. 

I dreamed I couldn't punch hard in a fight against Anderson Silva back when he was champ. He faked getting knocked out, the ref thought it was legit and declared me the winner. Then I was running around in the locker rooms etc in fear because Anderson Silva was looking for me to push my chit in for taking his belt. Was a weird random dream.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I get the same, but it's about running usually.

I used to dream about war-like situations quite often. Usually the dreams end  before I get hit, but once I remember a sniper hitting me in the shoulder and then I woke up. The weirdest dream where I was actually hit, involved a golden samurai chasing me in the mall. The gilded c*** hit me in the shoulder (again) with a huge scimitar!

Based on the this thread, it is obvious to me this is a Vert's alt.

Jokes aside, yes it happens to me and also happens when Im dreaming Im running from something but cant run fast enough