Sign in to follow this  
JeffDubya

Jeffdubya on Proper 12

As most of you know, I’m a globetrotter. I’ve been to UFC Moscow. I’ve been to Lincoln, Nebraska. I’d consider myself to be worldly, unlike a vast majority of you people. I’ve tried more whiskey than folks who have done the Bourbon Trail 100 times. I KNOW WHISKEY, and I can tell you that Conor McGregor does as well. The nose on this delicious fondling of the senses is reminiscent of Pappy Van Winkle. In fact it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that this is a 50% blend of Pappy and an ultra high quality Irish whiskey such as Jim Beam.   As you would with the cherished glass of Old Rip, be sure to toss no more than 2 ice cubes in a just a jigger of Pepsi. 

Jeffdubya

Edited by JeffDubya
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol I read this as 'JeffDubya on proper 12er' first time round and expected a roast thread. 

Disappointed. 

Your face is dumb and your mother dresses you funny.

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

is it only available overseas? i havent been able to find it in the states

No luck in Mexico yet either.....

• Like 1

From what I understand it doesn’t meet North American food safety minimums. Too high of a petroleum and lead content. Also highly explosive. 

Edited by JeffDubya
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's replacing Hennessey as the hood's preferred beverage. 

lol you and Roids are both racist and you were calling him a racist in a different thread!

Man I'm high as hell.  I need a drink just to level me out.

• Like 2

LOL dont understand why COnor got into the booze buisiness....its stuff like this that can turn athletes broke.....really quick.

Why wouldnt he just put those millions into safe assets that give him interest, rent or dividends?

11 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol you and Roids are both racist and you were calling him a racist in a different thread!

Man I'm high as hell.  I need a drink just to level me out.

Me being racist does NOT negate him being racist. Just to be clear.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

LOL dont understand why COnor got into the booze business

Look into why Puff Daddy, and Jay-Z and all these rappers are really rich. Look into their net worth pre-liquor business, and then post-liquor business.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Look into why Puff Daddy, and Jay-Z and all these rappers are really rich. Look into their net worth pre-liquor business, and then post-liquor business.

lol at even responding to Vert there

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah its a very volatile business....people can make lots of money but if your timing is bad when entering you can get taken to the cleaners really quick.

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah its a very volatile business....people can make lots of money but if your timing is bad when entering you can get taken to the cleaners really quick.

I highly doubt he's getting taken to the cleaners when the garbage is sold out everywhere, and he's doing media blitzes in five states in three days or some ****. Including with NFL coaches and executives. 

Liquor lines get released all the time. You don't see the front man on the star in Dallas every day.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Tell us more you little Mexican.  I bet you stand about 5'4" and weigh 106 pounds

lol can you recommend me some good man heels?

• Like 1

You can really smell the bathtub and acetone notes when its been allowed to air. Best enjoyed at body temprature so you can really experience the feeling of piss going down your throat.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

LOL dont understand why COnor got into the booze buisiness....its stuff like this that can turn athletes broke.....really quick.

Why wouldnt he just put those millions into safe assets that give him interest, rent or dividends?

Because of Casamigos Tequila. 

I thought this was an obvious troll thread, but you idiots  seem to be taking this seriously.

He called Jim Beam "Irish whiskey."

How did none of the alcoholic rednecks not lose their god damned minds over that?

Edited by 12er©
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

It is an obvious troll thread. OP is actually making fun of a whole other guy named JeffW on the premium forum. That's not even him. lol

The real JeffW brings the cringe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Because of Casamigos Tequila. 

Yeah, just read about how George Clooney struck it rich there...lol

Its a high risk, high reward business.....I live in a agave producing area...agave prices are skyrocketing too....that means tequila makers get smoked or raise prices....

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/10/14/how-soaring-agave-prices-could-make-tequila-boom-go-bust/

21 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah, just read about how George Clooney struck it rich there...lol

Its a high risk, high reward business.....I live in a agave producing area...agave prices are skyrocketing too....that means tequila makers get smoked or raise prices....

https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/10/14/how-soaring-agave-prices-could-make-tequila-boom-go-bust/

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, VertFTW said:

Well, I'll explain.  He's just not as smart as you Vert.

On 10/16/2018 at 9:17 AM, 12er© said:

I thought this was an obvious troll thread, but you idiots  seem to be taking this seriously.

He called Jim Beam "Irish whiskey."

How did none of the alcoholic rednecks not lose their god damned minds over that?

Literally no one thinks this is anything other than an obvious troll thread.