Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Justin Gaethje and Alex Hernandez in the works

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/report-bout-between-justin-gaethje-and-alex-hernandez-in-the-works/

Justin-Gaethje-Alex-Hernandez

MMASoldier.net‘s Rodney James Edgar reports that a bout between Gaethje and the very quickly rising Alex “The Great” Hernandez (10-1) is in the works for a date to be determined. According to the report, former UFC and WEC champion Anthony Pettis is also interested in fighting Gaethje despite recently breaking his hand in a loss against Tony Ferguson at UFC 229.

Hernandez recently called out Gaethje which could have been what led to the wheels being put into motion for this fight as Gaethje is never one to back down from a challenge.

"@Justin_Gaethje catch me in December. @seanshelby @danawhite"

Assuming that the UFC is targeting a December event by Hernandez’ request, that leaves four options open. Those being (in order): UFC Adelaide on the 2nd, UFC 231 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on the 8th, UFC on Fox 31 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on the 15th and UFC 232 in Las Vegas on the 29th. Gaethje also recently showed interest in fighting in December.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

Hernandez hasn't earned a fight w/ JG

^^^Stupid fight. Justin should just relax and try to get the Tony fight when Kabob goes on his bi-yearly religious hiatus.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Fookin awesome fight! Youd have to be a casual not to know Alexander is a str8 killa

Killers don't have the same amount of decisions as TKOs

• Like 4

2 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Hernandez will spark him clean out in 1

He couldn't even stop that Canadian bum he just fought. Dude was sucking wind after three mins.

I fell off the hype train on that one. He looked totally different from the first fight.

20 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Name the bet.  That foglet isn't holding Gaethje down.

I refuse, because I would love to see Gaethje kill him after that OAM fight

• Like 2