Sign in to follow this  
I_Take_Roids_m8

Will me and cashfl0ws feud break records?

7 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Accuses people of needing attention. Constantly talks about his internet points

laugh.jpg

Constantly? You mean the one time you referenced my post count?

You should go back to get slapped around on the premium forum, or just where ever the hell you came from.

12 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Cash has a point.  I was part of team Bash Cash for a little while too, thinking that it was friendly banter.  Then I realized it wasn't, so I stopped.  

Bash Cash dried up fast when I started offering to meet up with people. 

The geezer is still holding onto it, but I have to imagine his social media accounts are nothing short of tragic, so I don't blame him for milking the last bit of instant gratification he can find. There's still enough guys like this Cole alt, the dope fiend, etc who need backup, and don't really post about MMA. Just want to have a teenage hangout session with some other girls on the forum.

• Like 1

it's only a forum.

let's all have a virtual beer and chill.

humor is a funny thing, a lot is lost through translation (I've been guilty of that on every site I go on)  a lot lost through the internet, but there's really no need for anyone to get all noncey about it.  

stay warm

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Cash has a point.  I was part of team Bash Cash for a little while too, thinking that it was friendly banter.  Then I realized it wasn't, so I stopped.  

54315648.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bringerofrain said:

ufc.png

i dont know how you find time to dig up these pictures with all the lifting and squatting and travelling you do bro

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I stand by my statement that nothing I posted really hurt Cashflow, but Fobar and Warwest liking the posts destroyed Cashflow.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I stand by my statement that nothing I posted really hurt Cashflow, but Fobar and Warwest liking the posts destroyed Cashflow.

Why did WarWest dip

6 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You put a picture of a thumb in his sig once you power mad mod!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Suck it Cashfl0w!

Team Bash Cash shall rise again!  If Roids heads up this circle jerk RIP old chap.

No fun in kicking a hobo when hes down or making fun of a retard, leave cash to his own delusions of self worth.

Edited by PunchBag

6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

You stand by the alternate reality you function in. The rest of us are well aware of what happened. 

6 hours ago, carnages said:

Why did WarWest dip

Found out I was going to the same Fight Night as him. Realized his fake internet persona was finna get exposed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

No fun in kicking a hobo when hes down or making fun of a retard, leave cash to his own delusions of self worth.

Account bet that I can post a wad of money that's more than you have in an account?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Account bet that I can post a wad of money that's more than you have in an account?

you probably work a till in macdonalds and between flippin burgers like to post a pic of oyu holding a fat wad of cash whilst emptying the tills.

2 hours ago, PunchBag said:

you probably work a till in macdonalds and between flippin burgers like to post a pic of oyu holding a fat wad of cash whilst emptying the tills.

LOLOL

You just said you don't think you have more in an account than a drawer at McDonalds!!! LMAO WOW

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

LOLOL

You just said you don't think you have more in an account than a drawer at McDonalds!!! LMAO WOW

Did i? or if you read it closely i said you work at macdonalds

Just now, PunchBag said:

Did i? or if you read it closely i said you work at macdonalds

Yes, you said that I work the drawer at McDonalds so I would be able to hold up more money than you have in an account! LOLOL

You should just log off and never come back now. I think that might be the most embarrassing post in forum history. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Yes, you said that I work the drawer at McDonalds so I would be able to hold up more money than you have in an account! LOLOL

You should just log off and never come back now. I think that might be the most embarrassing post in forum history. 

you putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

That's literally what you said!

I'm well aware you aren't the sharpest cookie and you're about as witty as a dead moth, but you spoke the truth. That one was from the heart.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

That's literally what you said!

I'm well aware you aren't the sharpest cookie and you're about as witty as a dead moth, but you spoke the truth. That one was from the heart.

I don't think he shaves.

• Like 3

I really hoped he was going to get out ahead of it, and claim he thought they needed fifty grand in the drawer for change or something. lol

You can't tee me up like that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I really hoped he was going to get out ahead of it, and claim he thought they needed fifty grand in the drawer for change or something. lol

You can't tee me up like that. 

In truth i have no idea what working a till is like since i have never served behind a counter.  However delusions of self worth still apply to cashflow.

13 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Bwana no offense brother but I’m wondering how you can see to post with your head so far up Cashs bunghole. 

None taken, I get along with everyone...I don't allow peer pressure to influence my opinion of someone, not looking to argue with anybody here. If guy's want to throw hands, I'll be glad to watch and probably enjoy the action...if they drift my way, I'm swinging a beer mug.

Cash and Punch's exchange was funny, McDonald's can't have more than $200 in the drawer at a time...you might need a stiffer line to slow Cash down lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PunchBag said:

In truth i have no idea what working a till is like since i have never served behind a counter.  However delusions of self worth still apply to cashflow.

Blah, blah, blah bum. If you save a few checks and want to get that account bet going, let me know.

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You stand by the alternate reality you function in. The rest of us are well aware of what happened. 

I have 19000 posts in 7 years, Cashflow has 58000 posts in 4 years, but I crave the attention of the forum.

I created a devious plan to feed my addiction to likes, I will constantly attack Cashflow, and in 40 years I will catch 12er's likes total.

I post like a girl, but Cashflow has literally been crying for two years that I am bullying him over the internet.

I live in an alternate reality.

23 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

You put a picture of a thumb in his sig once you power mad mod!

not just any thumb, HIS thumb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I have 19000 posts in 7 years, Cashflow has 58000 posts in 4 years, but I crave the attention of the forum.

I created a devious plan to feed my addiction to likes, I will constantly attack Cashflow, and in 40 years I will catch 12er's likes total.

I post like a girl, but Cashflow has literally been crying for two years that I am bullying him over the internet.

I live in an alternate reality.

You might be making some breakthroughs here. Progress at your age is a very good thing. Good on ya.

The "I don't post only about cashfl0w" thing would work better if you didn't post only about cashfl0w. It gets confusing otherwise.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The "I don't post only about cashfl0w" thing would work better if you didn't post only about cashfl0w. It gets confusing otherwise.

You're too busy looking in the mirror to notice.

Is this the Cashfl0w forum? I know you don't know anything about MMA, or much of any topics really. But you genuinely don't talk about anything else. Your obsession is sad. Find something to do with yourself. Get a hobby. Become a Wal-Mart greeter. Something.