Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Conor McGregor will not get Khabib Nurmagomedov rematch as Russian UFC champion looks elsewhere

Conor McGregor will not get Khabib Nurmagomedov rematch as Russian UFC champion looks elsewhere

CONOR MCGREGOR will not get a Khabib Nurmagomedov UFC rematch, according to the Russian lightweight champion’s manager.

image.png.20c1c28facaa9a2d4cc485ce538412df.png

The Russian made McGregor tap out in their UFC 229 bout

You can get the full story here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7538756/conor-mcgregor-khabib-ufc-champion-rematch-abdelaziz/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you really just link a ****ing SUN article, you wetbag **** ****, I have lost all respect for you, also this is not news in anyway, been posted so many times already

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

lol  hey fake news is still news bro

those guys are utter shit anyways. You barely go 2 sentences into the article and it says " The Russian made McGregor tap out in their UFC 299 bout "   I actually did more work just to correct it in this thread than they did in their own damn article.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol  hey fake news is still news bro

those guys are utter shit anyways. You barely go 2 sentences into the article and it says " The Russian made McGregor tap out in their UFC 299 bout "   I actually did more work just to correct it in this thread than they did in their own damn article.  

dont-buy-the-sun.gif

This is all I have to say about the SUN

• Like 1

those hillsborough justice warriors can suck on my left nut. i would have bought that article just to spite them. maybe next time ill turn off my adblock

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

those hillsborough justice warriors can suck on my left nut. i would have bought that article just to spite them. maybe next time ill turn off my adblock

Literally hope you get hit by a train ye ****

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

when i die in a train fire i hope you read about it on thesun!

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Did you really just link a ****ing SUN article, you wetbag **** ****, I have lost all respect for you, also this is not news in anyway, been posted so many times already

NINTCHDBPICT000439881352-e1538995254680.

32 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

The rematch will happen.

Lets not be silly about this. 

It may not be an immediate rematch but its gonna happen sometime next year for sure

Khabib is gonna beat up Turd Ferguson and retire.  The weight cut is too brutal and Conor isn't trying to fight this man at welterweight.

• Like 1

conor is going to fight nate diaz at welterweight as many times as it takes him to barely scrape out a win again. its his only way of getting a title shot at lightweight, and other divisions hes never even competed in.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

He doesn't know m8 

why all the hatred with the sun?  im from the better side of across the pond so i dont know about the situation here

i mean it seems just as credible and well thought out as yahoo news, so at least its got that going for it

Edited by -idyb-

okay now after googling "thesun" i get it now,  it seems like they are like the UK's version of the national enquirer, when the first 3 headlines that pop up are:

that was my bad. ill own it.  next time i will get my gsp and khabib related news from yahoo news.

Edited by -idyb-

actually now after clicking the baby growing the fang link, i might have to revert my original statement. that vampire baby does kind of look legit

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

okay now after googling "thesun" i get it now,  it seems like they are like the UK's version of the national enquirer, when the first 3 headlines that pop up are:

that was my bad. ill own it.  next time i will get my gsp and khabib related news from yahoo news.

More like the Weekly World News, the tabloid that claimed every one of the last 10 US presidents have been advised by aliens, among other pearls.

20 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

More like the Weekly World News, the tabloid that claimed every one of the last 10 US presidents have been advised by aliens, among other pearls.

sounds pretty legit if you ask me

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

actually now after clicking the baby growing the fang link, i might have to revert my original statement. that vampire baby does kind of look legit

They blamed Liverpool fans for the Hillsborough tragedy, even though it was them that died and it was never their fault

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

They blamed Liverpool fans for the Hillsborough tragedy, even though it was them that died and it was never their fault

well to be fair, you cant expect a football game to go down without a bunch of people getting killed.  they take their football serious in europe. and brazil.  

sometimes the best action that really ever happens during a football game is the riot that ensues. every time that my vancouver canucks lose an important hockey game and we riot and go flipping over cars and lighting them on fire and go looting stores, its nothing compared to what goes on over there after an all important soccer showdown. i love me a good riot as much as i love me a good goalie fight. it really doesnt matter who's fault it was. at least if the football is boring, nothing livens the atmosphere more than a good old fashioned crushing stampede or a riot. especially if a naked drunk guy running across the field being chased down by police and then beaten with nightsticks doesnt get the crowd into it. what other options do you have?

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

well to be fair, you cant expect a football game to go down without a bunch of people getting killed.  they take their football serious in europe. and brazil.  

sometimes the best action that really ever happens during a football game is the riot that ensues. every time that my vancouver canucks lose an important hockey game and we riot and go flipping over cars and lighting them on fire and go looting stores, its nothing compared to what goes on over there after an all important soccer showdown. i love me a good riot as much as i love me a good goalie fight. it really doesnt matter who's fault it was. at least if the football is boring, nothing livens the atmosphere more than a good old fashioned crushing stampede or a riot. especially if a naked drunk guy running across the field being chased down by police and then beaten with nightsticks doesnt get the crowd into it. what other options do you have?

They didn't just blame the fans, they straight up fabricated stories about the fans such as claiming they pissed on police officers who were helping the wounded/ dying and robbed other fans. There was not a shred of truth to the story. 

No self - respecting lfc fan will ever have anything to do with that grotty rag. 

• Haha 1

Also.. it wasn't a riot. It was a monumental police **** up. They let far too many fans into an overcrowded area and as a result almost a hundred fans were crushed to death against the fences at the front of the terrace. 

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

They didn't just blame the fans, they straight up fabricated stories about the fans such as claiming they pissed on police officers who were helping the wounded/ dying and robbed other fans. There was not a shred of truth to the story. 

No self - respecting lfc fan will ever have anything to do with that grotty rag. 

theres nothing quite like watching a bunch of drunken englishmen pissing all over a bunch of police officers at the hillsborough stampede.