Sign in to follow this  
America

Anybody else donating $2 to the cause?

Much more worthy than donating MONEY to a charity.  CEOs and Directors of most of the well known ones make millions and 75% of your contribution goes to salaries and administrative costs.

I'll donate to this.  

Edited by jaybird86

2 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

Much more worthy than donating MONEY to a charity.  CEOs and Directors of most of the well known ones make millions and 75% of your contribution goes to salaries and administrative costs.

I'll donate to this.  

I would be the most boring lottery winner ever. 99% of it would rot in a bank account for the rest of my life. 

i would take all of my funds to buy out a huge factory out in china, and i would have hundreds, maybe even thousands of employees working around the clock to churn out as many life sized Georges St. Pierre inflatable sex dolls for me as i can possibly afford

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

hell i might even get them to make up a few bailey jay inflatables for sobercuban.

Edited by -idyb-

I'm in,,,warm island with some hand maidens, cold drinks, die happy.

PS: I'll leave no last will & testament, so they can fight over the scraps Picasso style.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

holy **** .... cash option is $904 million.  

if you have 600 million dollars kicking around, you could buy every single combination and guarantee yourself a win

although if other people win, youll have to split the money with them so it could end up a massive fail

plus good luck finding a place that even has enough paper to print out the tickets. and youd probably be murdered by the people in line behind you who have been waiting all week just to buy their milk and bread, while youre not even a quarter of the way done printing your tickets, and double checking to make sure youve gotten every single possible combination

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, America said:

Mega Millions is $1.6B and the cash option is $904M.

Seems like a worthy cause to donate to.

5 megamillions, 5 powerballs, $20 total. Just don't play when you don't have pot odds.

15 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'd start up a research facility for cancer and underneath have an Umbrella corporation of the sorts. 

with that kind of money you could be well on your way to discovering a cure for cancer via creampie.

or at least creampie like a hundred thousand hookers and still have enough funds left to come up with a cure for all the diseases youve contracted.

Edited by -idyb-

35 minutes ago, bringerofrain said:

Would do two chicks at the same time. Then buy a mansion and just rot. 

You don't need to win the lotto to bag two chicks at the same time.  I pulled it off in a 1987 primer-colored Dodge Aries K-car.  

You just have to be willing to **** trailer trash.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

You don't need to win the lotto to bag two chicks at the same time.  I pulled it off in a 1987 primer-colored Dodge Aries K-car.  

ive ****ed alot of trailer trash in my prime but never two at once.  i guess when i win the lottery im gonna have to spend some of my monopoly money on a 1987 dodge aries

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

Overrated, unless you have 2 cawks.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

bro this is sobercuban we're dealing with. im quite certain that with him and those two other girls, there had to have been at least 2 cawks involved. and one of those women was probably bailey jay.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

ive ****ed alot of trailer trash in my prime but never two at once.  i guess when i win the lottery im gonna have to spend some of my monopoly money on a 1987 dodge aries

I was able to pick it up for $500 back in 2001, so you could probably find one for 87 cents now

I'm gonna donate to the cause. I normally don't play because i know the odds but i might start buying one every week cause you never know. 

What would i do with the money? 

1st 6 months absolutely no big purchases. Hire an accountant, financial planner & lawyer and treat weekdays like a full time job figuring out what i really wanna do with it. Weekends i'd travel and have my fun but nothing off the rails. 

Key areas of interest that i already know i would get involved with. 

1. Something with MMA, fitness & nutrition. Open chains of gyms and having some kinda system where anyone has access for free if they earn it. < Idea is more about promoting an MMA, fitness & nutrition culture in a big way to teach people about a healthier lifestyle and that hard work pays off. Anyone can have access if they prove they want it i will help them regardless if they can't afford it. 

2. Something with Art. Becoming involved in the art community & promoting the arts. Again same idea as fitness. More about giving back and helping promote the arts for people that love the arts and perhaps need a little help to make their dream a reality. 

3. Harem full of a sex slave wahmens that i'd rotate out every few yrs. :lol: < Hey i gotta have some selfishness & this would be it for me. 

4. Something with marijuana. Much like MMA, Fitness & Art i'd like to promote it and do what i can to get legislation passed to legalize it across the country. It's completely crazy to me people still get locked up for this. 

5. Charity work. Not sure if i'd start the StompGrind foundation of anything but i'd definitely spend a lot of my time giving back to different charity causes and helping people achieve their dreams. This wouldn't be a just give money to charity organizations thing but more a hands on kinda thing and occasionally just helping people out that really need it at my own discretion.  

6. Something with Education. Maybe a scholarship program but i'd like to develop a website of higher learning about all kinds of education especially things you can't learn in school. Again the idea is to help people & have access allowed to anyone that wants to work on themselves and give back to others which would be a mandatory requirement. 

I would do a lot of this anonymously if possible. i.e. i wouldn't want to be a public figure, get credit, be in the spotlight or flaunt my wealth. So basically my ideas are to help promote a culture of health, education, excellence. I'd like to pay it forward and make dreams come true for people no matter where you come from as long as you really want it help is there and meanwhile i'm gonna have to get my cucumber waxed by some hot babes on the regular LOL

Edited by StompGrind

3 hours ago, classicboxer said:

I've never done it b4 but having one against a wall while i'm ballz deep down her throat bashing and mashing her face while another is behind with a vibrator wand pressing against my taint and she's tossing my salad with enthusiasm like she's trying to win the lotto would be absofkingloutely AMAZEBALLZ!!!!!! LULZ

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I've never done it b4 but having one against a wall while i'm ballz deep down her throat bashing and mashing her face while another is behind with a vibrator wand pressing against my taint and she's tossing my salad with enthusiasm like she's trying to win the lotto would be absofkingloutely AMAZEBALLZ!!!!!! LULZ

You've really thought this out huh ?  :)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

You've really thought this out huh ?  :)

Not tew much but i know it would feel great. One of my former GF's was really into oral in particular we'd 69 and use vibrating toys for added stimulation. She was a massage therapist too so amazing with her hands too. It's like having a third person there without the guilt or jealousy.  Triple the pleasure, triple the fun. Been a fan ever since. Full bodygasm experience lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Not tew much but i know it would feel great. One of my former GF's was really into oral in particular we'd 69 and use vibrating toys for added stimulation. She was a massage therapist too so amazing with her hands too. It's like having a third person there without the guilt or jealousy.  Triple the pleasure, triple the fun. Been a fan ever since. Full bodygasm experience lol. 

11081423-10205181892739136-6528956084293

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What in the **** is happening in this thread?

I didn't start it i just roll with it & GO DEEP! lol

DWX43VbU0AANl0W.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I was able to pick it up for $500 back in 2001, so you could probably find one for 87 cents now

my parents used to drive a dodge aries. it was a pile of chit

my dad doesnt strike me as the kind of guy who would be taking multiple women to pound town at the same time.  especially in a car like that.

what the hell was your secret? was it the beard?  did you get them drunk off tequila? or did you just go full megasoup?  this is the kind of answers that all men need to know

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

my parents used to drive a dodge aries. it was a pile of chit

my dad doesnt strike me as the kind of guy who would be taking multiple women to pound town at the same time.  especially in a car like that.

what the hell was your secret? was it the beard?  did you get them drunk off tequila? or did you just go full megasoup?  this is the kind of answers that all men need to know

It was back when I wasn't fat and actually had game.  They we're two chicks from AA, wasn't even hard.  They planned it.  A group of us went out after a meeting to eat and they were making out in front of the restaurant because they were attention wh0res.  Then they asked me for a ride home.  You know how the Aries has the bench front seat?   The second we got on the highway they both got buck naked and the redhead got down on the floorboards and started carpet munching the half-Mexican chick.  Once I got off the exit I found some closed business to park behind.  

Fun times.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

holy chit i remember the bench seats lol

that car was awful

Definitely the biggest piece of **** I've ever driven

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What in the **** is happening in this thread?

Stomp is letting us know he likes chicks to lick his taint and shove vibrating sex toys up his angus.

Is normal.

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

when I win, I'm going to take all of you faɡgots to Conor's next fight.  

When I win I'm gonna fly to Ireland and bust a bottle of that chitty whiskey upside his head.

You know the whiskey I'm talking about....

Knob Creek.

• Like 1

I would buy Arkansas or one of those other pissant states that would be cheap, and evict everybody. Then I would change the name to Cash's Island. I would have so much money that nobody could even question me about it being an island. They'll just have to accept that ****.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, classicboxer said:

There's still the $600 million powerball tomorrow.

Yeah i bought one of those. I played three for the Mega Million. I've played powerball very rarely but i just popped my cherry on Mega Millions. 

I might start playing every week. Was kinda fun. 

I was literally sitting in my sauna texting while the numbers came out. Pretty sure that's why i lost. My balls was hot lol

I hit the number 28.  When I first saw the numbers I got a little excited because I knew I had a ticket that started with 28 and had two numbers in the 60s on it

I didn't hit a single number. 

Might be a stupid question but why do the numbers always go up? Obviously it would increase the odds if they could go backward but i'm curious exactly how they're drawn. 

i.e. 

07 14 52 65 70 MB: 22

You will never see 

09 03 45 26 55...

14 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

I didn't hit a single number. 

Might be a stupid question but why do the numbers always go up? Obviously it would increase the odds if they could go backward but i'm curious exactly how they're drawn. 

i.e. 

07 14 52 65 70 MB: 22

You will never see 

09 03 45 26 55...

Smh.

Dude, they just put them in order from lowest to highest after they are drawn.

They come up randomly either higher or lower.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, America said:

Smh.

Dude, they just put them in order from lowest to highest after they are drawn.

They come up randomly either higher or lower.

That makes sense lol. I've never watched them draw numbers. Whenever i played Powerball which is the only lotto i ever played and rarely at that i just checked online.