VertFTW

Caravan of illegals on their way to the USA lol

Kate Linthicum (@katelinthicum) twitteó a las 9:14 AM on dom., oct. 21, 2018:
I’m only just realizing the massive scale of this caravan as they march north into Mexico. It’s several thousand people. Just look. https://t.co/aRuoLNYTZg
(https://twitter.com/katelinthicum/status/1054013095725711363?s=09)

We dont want these criminals from central america in México ..they have been passing by for  months now...lol

Cant wait til they cross to the US

4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Caravan of refugees on their way to the USA

Are they refugees or are they people just trying to leave their country for something else?

• Like 2

TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) twitteó a las 6:11 PM on dom., oct. 21, 2018:
Current estimates are around 10,000.  However, the South American group is expected to hook up with an organized group of approximately 40,000 Mexicans in the next few days and reach the U.S. border near election week with well over 50k people total. https://t.co/VnEA1FHeFS
(https://twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/1054148150485794817?s=09)

Lol will be a caravan of >100k by next week... 

Cant wait til all these criminals cross to the US lol

22 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Are they refugees or are they people just trying to leave their country for something else?

Every time people from another country have rushed to enter the US, a percentage of them will be criminals. It has been going on forever.

11 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Every time people from another country have rushed to enter the US, a percentage of them will be criminals. It has been going on forever.

I'm not calling them criminals.

But refugees means they are fleeing war. What war are they fleeing?

I would more say they are people, probably desperate for a better life than where they are coming from. Who will try jumping the line to get into the country

• Like 3

If the caravan of illegals is greater than like 40k people doesnt trump have to consider this a potential invasion? 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

Funny how there's so much **** talking about how the US handles these people, but the US is still the country all of them want to go to.

Also funny is how those countries must be incredible ****holes for that many people to flee, but we can't call them ****hole countries.

Edited by TheGreatCatpiss
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Look where they are from, for the most part refugees would seem to be the most accurate description.

42 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'm not calling them criminals.

But refugees means they are fleeing war. What war are they fleeing?

I would more say they are people, probably desperate for a better life than where they are coming from. Who will try jumping the line to get into the country

No, it does not mean they are fleeing war, at least not exclusively.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

No, it does not mean they are fleeing war, at least not exclusively.

Agreed, I had always believed that people fleeing from wars, natural disasters, famine, and dangerous situations were all considered refugees.

No, it's been widened to that. 
Fleeing from war, yes.  Fleeing from a government, yes.  Fleeing from a natural disaster, yes, if the country is small enough.

Definition:
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheGreatCatpiss said:

No, it's been widened to that. 
Fleeing from war, yes.  Fleeing from a government, yes.  Fleeing from a natural disaster, yes, if the country is small enough.

Definition:
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

this invasion ...  courtesy of Geo Soros via the DNC ............................................................ vote !

• Like 1

Not sure if has already started on a big scale yet but reckon you will see a big influx of people from Venezuela soon if it hasn't already begun.

25 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Not sure if has already started on a big scale yet but reckon you will see a big influx of people from Venezuela soon if it hasn't already begun.

Interesting to see how this plays out. Our version of Syria?

• Like 1

Mexico, Guatamala, El Salvador, Honduras, ...... & last week a truck load of Chinese

were caught entering the US illegally

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

the difference being, .. the US has no geographical strategic value unless u consider

being neighbors w/ Mexico & Canada strategic value -

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

the difference being, .. the US has no geographical strategic value unless u consider

being neighbors w/ Mexico & Canada strategic value -

I meant the refugee situation.

11 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

If you were to see a mass exodus then maybe, its a bit different between the US and Europe problem because Europe's refugee's are spread out more where as i'd hazard a guess that most of the immigration/refugee's coming in your end are all filtering through the same 5 or 6 states?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I'm not sure what there fleeing though. Whereas the Syrian refugees have a clear reason to seek asylum. 

4 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

I meant the refugee situation.

the Syrian refugee situation is a humanitarian excuse to maintain an American military force there,

nobody cares about Syrian refugees except maybe Merkel, they're concerned the chemical weapons

will be used to harm American soldiers, .. not civilians - Syria is the land bridge to Israel for Iran/Iraq

We effectively use the UN and NATO to run interference, that's why we continually contribute 26%-

The Hispanic invasion is about votes for democrits, ... not asylum from persecution, does anyone

really believe Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer lay awake at night worrying about the welfare of

Hondurans ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm not sure what there fleeing though. Whereas the Syrian refugees have a clear reason to seek asylum. 

Gangs and drug violence. Honduras has the highest murder rate, and 90% are unsolved. 

1 minute ago, Bezerker101 said:

The Hispanic invasion is about votes for democrits, ... not asylum from persecution, does anyone

really believe Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer lay awake at night worrying about the welfare of

Hondurans ?

Can you explain yourself? Are you saying Democrats are behind this? Thousands of people leaving their homes and walking 3000 miles for the benefit of the democrats? Seems to me that Hispanics coming to America illegally has been going on forever. That's some long term planning!

.... an estimated 3-5 million illegal immigrants voted in 2016, u register to vote w/ your drivers licence

in most blue states, no ID required @ the polls, ..... nothing

7 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

.... an estimated 3-5 million illegal immigrants voted in 2016, u register to vote w/ your drivers licence

in most blue states, no ID required @ the polls, ..... nothing

Only 7 states have strict photo ID requirements at ballot box.

37 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Gangs and drug violence. Honduras has the highest murder rate, and 90% are unsolved. 

Thanks. Doesn't sound much fun. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@12er© really needs to hold you to a higher standard, m8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

POTUS said he'll use the military to close the southern border, and expects Mexico to turn them around towards home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Venezuela is about 3,500 miles from the border. Syria shares a border with Turkey. lol

So no, we'll never have to worry about Venezualan migrants.

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

POTUS said he'll use the military to close the southern border, and expects Mexico to turn them around towards home.

Mexico has already begun turning them around. There's a reason a few thousand of them were standing around on the border bridge at the southern tip of Mexico. That reason is the new Mexican president is working with Trump, and he's going to ship those clowns home before they ever get here.

Btw, the new Mexican president is allowing the migrants to claim asylum in Mexico if it is deserved. This is the new instant crisis for the media, but Trump already shot it down.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Mexico has already begun turning them around. There's a reason a few thousand of them were standing around on the border bridge at the southern tip of Mexico. That reason is the new Mexican president is working with Trump, and he's going to ship those clowns home before they ever get here.

Btw, the new Mexican president is allowing the migrants to claim asylum in Mexico if it is deserved. This is the new instant crisis for the media, but Trump already shot it down.

With AMLO being a leftist that surprises me, but the trade deal is Mr.T's leverage...if they let the refugees stay in Mexico, they'll be jumping the fence into the US within 6 months. He plans to take on the drug war, the cartels will squeeze him in short order too....either way Trump will play him like a puppet.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

#FAKENEWS 

They are being allowed to pass by the thousands For months now.

Edited by VertFTW

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 7:49 AM on lun., oct. 22, 2018:
Every time you see a Caravan, or people illegally coming, or attempting to come, into our Country illegally, think of and blame the Democrats for not giving us the votes to change our pathetic Immigration Laws! Remember the Midterms! So unfair to those who come in legally.
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054354059535269888?s=09)

Lol

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 7:37 AM on lun., oct. 22, 2018:
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054351078328885248?s=03)

lol @cashfl0w

Refugees are offered asylum after going thru a screening process, filling out appropriate documents, and being approved...we owe nobody entry into the country, other than citizens.

They can close the borders, and martial law will ensue.

• Like 1

Nothing says they are criminals, that's media BS...but they must serve a viable asset to society here. I do disagree with taking children from mothers, and kicking them back across the border...that's fundamentally cruel and unjust treatment in my opinion.

59 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Venezuela is about 3,500 miles from the border. Syria shares a border with Turkey. lol

So no, we'll never have to worry about Venezualan migrants. 

Its about the same if not further to get to the UK from Syria lol. As does Venezuela to Colombia, suppose having to pass through another 6 or 7 countries most of which I imagine can be pretty dangerous on the way must dwindle the numbers down a lot.

Sure I remember hearing something end of last year about a ton of people from Venezuela coming in to the US, maybe they all got deported but could have sworn there was a big story on it.

5 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Its about the same if not further to get to the UK from Syria lol. As does Venezuela to Colombia, suppose having to pass through another 6 or 7 countries most of which I imagine can be pretty dangerous on the way must dwindle the numbers down a lot.

Sure I remember hearing something end of last year about a ton of people from Venezuela coming in to the US, maybe they all got deported but could have sworn there was a big story on it.

That's the difference though mate. Venezuela is 6 or 7 border crossings (plus the virtually impassable Darian gap) away from the states. Syria is literally 2 controlled border crossings away from the UK. 

It's a heck of a lot easier to get to UK from Syria than USA from Venezuela

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's the difference though mate. Venezuela is 6 or 7 border crossings (plus the virtually impassable Darian gap) away from the states. Syria is literally 2 controlled border crossings away from the UK. 

It's a heck of a lot easier to get to UK from Syria than USA from Venezuela

I say that in my second sentence though mate lol.

Syria immigration looks like it could be awake to take a turn as Italy is supposedly had enough as have a few other Mediterranean countries and a lot of Turkey's neighbours are blocking or trying to block it.