VertFTW

Caravan of illegals on their way to the USA lol

21 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 7:37 AM on lun., oct. 22, 2018:
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054351078328885248?s=03)

lol @cashfl0w

Lol @ the village idiot.

Let me know what happened to the last migrant caravan organized by the libtards. Get on your Google machine and find out. 

2 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I say that in my second sentence though mate lol.

Syria immigration looks like it could be awake to take a turn as Italy is supposedly had enough as have a few other Mediterranean countries and a lot of Turkey's neighbours are blocking or trying to block it. 

I was re-affirming what you said. Plus throwing in interesting bonus material about the Darien gap.

EU still hasn't got it's head round how to handle immigration. Everyone still thinks that it's the right thing to take in the vulnerable but nobody can agree how to integrate them or how to ensure everyone does their bit. Hot topic here in Sweden...i think they took the biggest %age of any eu country. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Nothing says they are criminals, that's media BS...but they must serve a viable asset to society here. I do disagree with taking children from mothers, and kicking them back across the border...that's fundamentally cruel and unjust treatment in my opinion.

That doesn't happen. The number is something like 93% of the children that cross the border are NOT coming with a parent. Instead the parent sends them with a coyote, and then the children are put into a relatives home in our country. That's the plan the entire time.

The kids who come with their parent are then deported with their parents. And no matter how much fake news OP reads, no children are ever kept in cages, for Christ's sake. lol

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

I was re-affirming what you said. Plus throwing in interesting bonus material about the Darien gap.

EU still hasn't got it's head round how to handle immigration. Everyone still thinks that it's the right thing to take in the vulnerable but nobody can agree how to integrate them or how to ensure everyone does their bit. Hot topic here in Sweden...i think they took the biggest %age of any eu country. 

Tbf hadn't heard of that before looks like hell to travel through.

What Merkel doesn't grasp yet I think is that you cant all govern it the same of course the likes of Italy, Greece, Spain and others are going to be feeling the strain more than others as this is where everyone is coming in through. Europe's going to end up like a patchwork quilt soon of countries that will all either be no refugees, some that take in limited amounts and some where its open borders. There's so many issues popping up that people had never even thought of. Remember some story that I believe in Germany refugees after receiving some form of German citizenship were then going to try and use that to enter I think it was Italy who wasn't accepting refugees.

Yeah out of everyone the Swedes seem to have been shafted the worst.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

That's the difference though mate. Venezuela is 6 or 7 border crossings (plus the virtually impassable Darian gap) away from the states. Syria is literally 2 controlled border crossings away from the UK. 

It's a heck of a lot easier to get to UK from Syria than USA from Venezuela

Yeah thats a pretty brutal trek to make it to the US but its possible...not sure what would happen if 100's of thousands start the journey(not if but when)

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/darien-gap-desperate-journey-to-america/

35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Lol @ the village idiot.

Let me know what happened to the last migrant caravan organized by the libtards. Get on your Google machine and find out. 

There will be 100k + immigrants at the US border in caravan in about 2 months....you really think they are gonna be sent back? LOL.

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Tbf hadn't heard of that before looks like hell to travel through.

What Merkel doesn't grasp yet I think is that you cant all govern it the same of course the likes of Italy, Greece, Spain and others are going to be feeling the strain more than others as this is where everyone is coming in through. Europe's going to end up like a patchwork quilt soon of countries that will all either be no refugees, some that take in limited amounts and some where its open borders. There's so many issues popping up that people had never even thought of. Remember some story that I believe in Germany refugees after receiving some form of German citizenship were then going to try and use that to enter I think it was Italy who wasn't accepting refugees.

Yeah out of everyone the Swedes seem to have been shafted the worst.

It's no coincidence that part of Sweden's political deadlock is because the anti - immigration party has increased their vote share by 50%.

Actually Sweden highlights just how hard it is, even when you try and do the humanitarian thing. They provide free Swedish lessons for immigrants. They've provided affordable housing across several different areas, most of which are pretty nice. However the locals have taken one look at all the newcomers and moved out in their droves. Consequently, despite the best intentions you still have areas of Stockholm that are heading irrevocably towards ghetto status. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

There will be 100k + immigrants at the US border in caravan in about 2 months....you really think they are gonna be sent back? LOL.

Your idiocy knows no bounds!

• Like 1

I can't believe I saw people seriously discussing people walking from Venezuala to the U.S. border. You're more likely to hoof your **** over here on some ice from Russia. 

23 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I can't believe I saw people seriously discussing people walking from Venezuala to the U.S. border. You're more likely to hoof your **** over here on some ice from Russia. 

Ive already posted video of people traveling from Colombia to the US on feet. You think its far feched that NOBODY can make it from Venezuela? lol..........

Right now I dont think its happening in mass numbers since its a brutal trek... but its just a matter of when...not if.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Ive already posted video of people traveling from Colombia to the US on feet. You think its far feched that NOBODY can make it from Venezuela? lol..........

Right now I dont think its happening in mass numbers since its a brutal trek... but its just a matter of when...not if.

If Mexico does it's job, most of them won't reach our border...if they do, the US military may be waiting to hand out a can of kick-azz.

• Like 2

Mexico better do their damn job and stop them, because we know they will cross into the US otherwise.

And if that happens, the idiot Prime Minister of Canada will tell them to keep marching across our border. 

So someone better stop them because my Government is run by a ****ing idiot.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

If Mexico does it's job, most of them won't reach our border...if they do, the US military may be waiting to hand out a can of kick-azz.

Mexico hasnt and isnt going to do anything significant to stop these illegals....I live here and have been seeing them pour in by the thousands for months now nonstop we dont want them here so will let them move up north and you guys figure it out lol. You guys are gonna get slammed with a major waive of these central american illegals in about 2 months and it will grow exponentially for the next two years since Trump will have no choice but to let them in.

LOL @cashfl0w he knows nothing about this subject.

Edited by VertFTW

Is Vert a Mexican "Uncle Tom"?

You would get swarmed by folks in the US saying that you aren't "bean enough" to be Hispanic and they'd kick you out of the race.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Mexico hasnt and isnt going to do anything significant to stop these illegals....I live here and have been seeing them pour in by the thousands for months now nonstop we dont want them here so will let them move up north and you guys figure it out lol. You guys are gonna get slammed with a major waive of these central american illegals in about 2 months and it will grow exponentially for the next two years since Trump will have no choice but to let them in.

Trump will park the military in the border and the caravan will sit and starve on your side. Then they will start stealing for food and Mexico will have to do something.

That would be an easy way to rile the base up to get people voting for him and Republicans.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I live in the US, so don't include me in the "you guy's figure it out lol". And Mexico has stated they will help thwart the caravan, including allowing some to stay in Mexico....he just signed a trade agreement with Mr.T, and knows not to pizz him off or a Twitter rant of epic proportion insulting his manhood and dikk size will ensue for the world to see.

8 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I live in the US, so don't include me in the "you guy's figure it out lol". And Mexico has stated they will help thwart the caravan, including allowing some to stay in Mexico....he just signed a trade agreement with Mr.T, and knows not to pizz him off or a Twitter rant of epic proportion insulting his manhood and dikk size will ensue for the world to see.

lol, thats like beleiving all the BS Dana says....

This is building to be a EPIC chit show at the border and I think Trump was too late to react(partial blame to Dems for obstructing).... This has been building up for months....

lol, thats like beleiving all the BS Dana says....

This is building to be a EPIC chit show at the border and I think Trump was too late to react(partial blame to Dems for obstructing).... This has been building up for months....

Then Mr.T will starve the country out, with no trade and high tarrifs...fuk NAFTA, fuk USMCA, it will end before it started.

Trump isn't asking nicely for them to stop the caravan.

• Like 2

When I say " you guys figure it out" I mean the US...this should be your problem since these illegals want to go to the US to work...you guys have benefited from illegals to build the economy so you take them. I am a US citizen fwiw but prefer to live and work in Mexico for a US company.

By the way, I'm not calling you a beaner Vert, I'm just thinking about all of the **** Kanye got from black people after his Trump visit.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

When I say " you guys figure it out" I mean the US...this should be your problem since these illegals want to go to the US to work...you guys have benefited from illegals to build the economy so you take them. I am a US citizen fwiw but prefer to live and work in Mexico for a US company.

Then as a US citizen you should care, must be a traitor...or at least a wantabe wetback.

Do you pay taxes in the US ?, did you vote in 2016 ?, are you planning to come home ?, do you kneel at football games ?

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

By the way, I'm not calling you a beaner Vert, I'm just thinking about all of the **** Kanye got from black people after his Trump visit.  

lol I dont care...doesnt bother me one bit...I also hate mexicans from certain regions (ie Mexico City).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bwana said:

Then as a US citizen you should care, must be a traitor...or at least a wantabe wetback.

Do you pay taxes in the US ? Yes, did you vote in 2016 ? Yes (trump lol), are you planning to come home ? Not anytime soon, do you kneel at football games ? no.

I care because I want all these illegals/criminals/terrorists to NOT stay in Mexico lol

Answers to questions above in bold.

• Haha 1

As someone who was an immigrant like myself, I feel bad for these ppl and the sad reality they live in. It breaks my heart. 

I laugh when I hear ppl here in the US (some of them with a school degree and career) saying "oh they are gonna get our jobs" lol

Illegal immigration is not good for any country. No, they should not come here illegally but I do feel sad when I think about their reality. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

I care because I want all these illegals/criminals/terrorists to NOT stay in Mexico lol

Answers to questions above in bold.

Now I'm up to speed on your bio,,,so let me get this, you want them to leave to make Mexico better...then when you come home to the US, you'll want them to leave again ?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

As someone who was an immigrant like myself, I feel bad for these ppl and the sad reality they live in. It breaks my heart. 

I laugh when I hear ppl here in the US (some of them with a school degree and career) saying "oh they are gonna get our jobs" lol

Illegal immigration is not good for any country. No, they should not come here illegally but I do feel sad when I think about their reality. 

good post bro, being serious here...these people that are traveling to the US are dirt poor and coming from really nastly living conditions in Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala etc...it SUCKS there. The US should let them in tbh..

15 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

We're all immigrants, that's what built this country. I have no problem with immigrants legally entering the country, thru the legal system available...they aren't taking my job either way.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 7:37 AM on lun., oct. 22, 2018:
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054351078328885248?s=03)

lol @cashfl0w

these kind of National Emergy's would never happen in canada

• Haha 1

Just now, -idyb- said:

these kind of National Emergy's would never happen in canada

Maybe Trump should let them pass but all the way up to Canada....

Isnt Canada open to receiving Illegals right now?

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

good post bro, being serious here...these people that are traveling to the US are dirt poor and coming from really nastly living conditions in Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala etc...it SUCKS there. The US should let them in tbh..

Their economic situation doesn't give them a pass into the Land of the Free, we know what our country has to offer them...what do they provide to us.

yup they take in a crap load of refugees, give them free room and board in hotels, and give them our jobs,   while ignoring our own homeless canadian-born citizens who have lived here our their lives.

thanks to justin trudeau, that kind of chit only happens in canada

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Let's build a pipeline from the Mexican border to Canada, 8 foot tall...and they can walk straight to Canada.

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Their economic situation doesn't give them a pass into the Land of the Free, we know what our country has to offer them...what do they provide to us.

cheap labour bro.

• Thanks 1

Trudeau is a puzzy, he's giving nice Canadians a bad rep...now we think all Canadians are puzzys, it kinda started with GSP.

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

cheap labour bro.

All them women and children ? lol ,,,,we don't have that many hotel rooms to clean.

Let's build a pipeline from the Mexican border to Canada, 8 foot tall...and they can walk straight to Canada.

lmfao good luck. our country is already more than a little upset over the kinder morgan trans mouintain pipeline they want to build.  if theres talk about any more pipelines, we would wait for the hockey game to be over, and then we would riot.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bwana said:

All them women and children ? lol ,,,,we don't have that many hotel rooms to clean.

the lawns arent going to mow themselves m8

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lmfao good luck. our country is already more than a little upset over the kinder morgan trans mouintain pipeline they want to build.  if theres talk about any more pipelines, we would wait for the hockey game to be over, and then we would riot.

Cheap labor bro, coming your way.

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

I could also see jobs like in the medical field(Ie Nursing) and mail sorting being affected lol

yeah here in canada our mail gets sorted by the sincereness level of the formal apology

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

That's 4 months a year here, what about the rest of the year ?...I'm sure they're experts in snow removal lol

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

yeah here in canada our mail gets sorted by the sincereness level of the formal apology

Your mail service sucks !, just waited 3 weeks for a package...your tracking system is worthless, it is 2018 for fuks sake.

Your mail service sucks !, just waited 3 weeks for a package...your tracking system is worthless, it is 2018 for fuks sake.

with amazon prime i get most of my chit within 2 days.  when i wasnt using it i would get it in like a week.   those cheap labourers dont f*ck around up here.

the only reason it takes so long for you is cause US customs spends 2 weeks playing with their gameboy instead of inspecting your package.

Edited by -idyb-

It took 3 weeks to hit Customs bro, once it did US Mail took over and took care of that shiit.