Jump to content
VertFTW

Caravan of illegals on their way to the USA lol

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

 

this is just the 1st wave to give the dems a midterm push,

 

the next step is illegal immigrant death by admin violence, ... that should be good for some dem/ lib pity votes,

bank on it just Nov 3/4/5 -

Yeah there will be multiple waives coming to the US in the next few years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

There are several phrases associated with the Statue of Liberty, but the most recognizable is “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is going beyond immigration and will ..............................................;

not end well .... yeah, now's the perfect time to abolish ice .... morons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That was just something ya said hundreds of years ago. Nobody meant that.

This. 

 

Same as all those foglet amendments 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not an amendment, ****tard.

Btw, nobody has a right to American citizenship. That's not an amendment either. 

All the libtards thinking this will somehow be successful must have missed the Guatemalan President bragging about catching 100 ISIS operatives in his country, aiming to migrate in as part of that caravan. Or the articles about identified MS-13 members traveling in the pack. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bwana said:

 

 

wow that cheap little fence was all that was seperating guatamala and mexico? sure didnt take much to knock it down

that kind of shit wouldnt happen with a canadian tire fence. 

 

 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

There are several phrases associated with the Statue of Liberty, but the most recognizable is “Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” 

 

doesnt say anything about "give me your illegal mexicans" so thats not gonna slide m8

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's not an amendment, ****tard.

Btw, nobody has a right to American citizenship. That's not an amendment either. 

All the libtards thinking this will somehow be successful must have missed the Guatemalan President bragging about catching 100 ISIS operatives in his country, aiming to migrate in as part of that caravan. Or the articles about identified MS-13 members traveling in the pack. 

Reading comprehension. Get some.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

It's not an amendment, ****tard.

Btw, nobody has a right to American citizenship. That's not an amendment either. 

All the libtards thinking this will somehow be successful must have missed the Guatemalan President bragging about catching 100 ISIS operatives in his country, aiming to migrate in as part of that caravan. Or the articles about identified MS-13 members traveling in the pack. 

Wat?

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.
 
 
Edited by classicboxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

Wat?

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.
 
 

Very sharp of you. Now which of those four are people in Guatemala? And do they have a RIGHT to citizenship?

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Reading comprehension. Get some.

Owning you has gotten to be too easy. You just roll up in a ball and tap immediately. 

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 4:55 AM, Bezerker101 said:

.... an estimated 3-5 million illegal immigrants voted in 2016, u register to vote w/ your drivers licence

in most blue states, no ID required @ the polls, ..... nothing

Hah....estimated by exactly one person....the liar-in-chief.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yerbo said:

Hah....estimated by exactly one person....the liar-in-chief.

So the 108% voter turn out in Philadelphia in the 2012 elections is a lie? 🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

So the 108% voter turn out in Philadelphia in the 2012 elections is a lie? 🤔

Actually, yes it is.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, classicboxer said:

Wat?

Generally speaking, a person can become a U.S. citizen in one of four ways. First, by being born in the United States or one of its territories. Second, if you were born to parents who are U.S. citizens, then you may be a U.S. citizen yourself. This process is called "acquisition" of citizenship. Third, you can be a citizen through the naturalization process, which generally involves applying for, and passing, a citizenship test. Lastly, you may be a citizen if one or both of your parents have been naturalized. This is called "derivation" of citizenship.
 
 

 

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Very sharp of you. Now which of those four are people in Guatemala? And do they have a RIGHT to citizenship?

 

If they make it into America, they can become citizens using the third example. Thousands of foreigners become naturalized US citizens every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

 

If they make it into America, they can become citizens using the third example. Thousands of foreigners become naturalized US citizens every year.

Legally maybe, jumping the border or busting fences doesn't give you any rights in my book.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image.png.4af55abff5aaae6bf1f8e0cfbf787ecb.png

 

Possible routes these Illegals will take, they have basically 3 options....

1. Through Laredo, Tx. this is probably the safest and shortest route to get to the US. Problem is its much harder to get across illegally if thats what they are trying for.

2. Through el paso Tx...is a bit longer stretch and alot more dangerous since they have to pass through desert of mexico...into ciudad juarez lol....that place is a warzone where they could get picked apart by cartels....on the flip side there are more ways to get across illegally here.

3. Through San Diego, Ca.....this is the longest path and by far the most dangerous....since they have to get through Michacan, Jalisco, Nayarit, sinaloa to Tijuana...All infested with drug cartels....Unfortunately if they go this route they are passing by my home lol...... If they go this route and make it they have the best chance to make it across...since cali is a liberal state and there are plenty of ways to get across Illegally from california to new mexico.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Legally maybe, jumping the border or busting fences doesn't give you any rights in my book.

The answer to my question is no. He likes to try to parse words with me, but then accept them from other people. But I know that, and I'm deliberate with my words. 

These people can march their asses right to the border in Tijuana. But they do not have the right to citizenship. They can request it, and we can say no. Simple as that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VertFTW said:

image.png.4af55abff5aaae6bf1f8e0cfbf787ecb.png

 

Possible routes these Illegals will take, they have basically 3 options....

1. Through Laredo, Tx. this is probably the safest and shortest route to get to the US. Problem is its much harder to get across illegally if thats what they are trying for.

2. Through el paso Tx...is a bit longer stretch and alot more dangerous since they have to pass through desert of mexico...into ciudad juarez lol....that place is a warzone where they could get picked apart by cartels....on the flip side there are more ways to get across illegally here.

3. Through San Diego, Ca.....this is the longest path and by far the most dangerous....since they have to get through Michacan, Jalisco, Nayarit, sinaloa to Tijuana...All infested with drug cartels....Unfortunately if they go this route they are passing by my home lol...... If they go this route and make it they have the best chance to make it across...since cali is a liberal state and there are plenty of ways to get across Illegally from california to new mexico.

San Diego is where they will go. You pretend to be so up on the news, but have very little knowledge of the situation. It's weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

The answer to my question is no. He likes to try to parse words with me, but then accept them from other people. But I know that, and I'm deliberate with my words. 

These people can march their asses right to the border in Tijuana. But they do not have the right to citizenship. They can request it, and we can say no. Simple as that.

"we" lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

San Diego is where they will go. You pretend to be so up on the news, but have very little knowledge of the situation. It's weird.

How do you know this? Proof?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

"we" lol

Yup. Being that I'm an American, I can use it to speak for the group. It's literally the definition of we.

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

How do you know this? Proof?

Google, son. Google.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why you have to educate yourself on topics you want to discuss with other people. We just had one of these silly migrant caravans not long ago. But you refuse to find out what happened to it.

I know what happened to it. So when I talk about future migrant caravan arrivals, my opinion is coming from a place of education. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cashfl0w said:

Yup. Being that I'm an American, I can use it to speak for the group. It's literally the definition of we.

Google, son. Google.

lol you are getting mauled in this thread..

 

I never said I predicted which route they are taking...just said those are the three possible routes. Reading comprehension?

 

From the current 350K central american illegals that had already crossed the border a high percentage is going the pacific route through (I know because I live here..personal experience) Tijuana so you may be correct.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 7:41 AM, cashfl0w said:

Venezuela is about 3,500 miles from the border. Syria shares a border with Turkey. lol

So no, we'll never have to worry about Venezualan migrants.

 

On 10/22/2018 at 7:42 AM, cashfl0w said:

Mexico has already begun turning them around. There's a reason a few thousand of them were standing around on the border bridge at the southern tip of Mexico. That reason is the new Mexican president is working with Trump, and he's going to ship those clowns home before they ever get here.

Btw, the new Mexican president is allowing the migrants to claim asylum in Mexico if it is deserved. This is the new instant crisis for the media, but Trump already shot it down.

 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:56 AM, VertFTW said:

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) twitteó a las 7:37 AM on lun., oct. 22, 2018:
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!
(https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054351078328885248?s=03)

 

lol @cashfl0w

 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:43 AM, VertFTW said:

Yeah thats a pretty brutal trek to make it to the US but its possible...not sure what would happen if 100's of thousands start the journey(not if but when)

 

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/darien-gap-desperate-journey-to-america/

 

 

 

lol you have been proven wrong on everything you have said in this thread so far. You are not a trustworthy source of info in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The answer to my question is no. He likes to try to parse words with me, but then accept them from other people. But I know that, and I'm deliberate with my words. 

These people can march their asses right to the border in Tijuana. But they do not have the right to citizenship. They can request it, and we can say no. Simple as that.

There are rights, God given rights, unalienable rights,,,none of which would pertain to prospective citizenship.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

 

Btw, nobody has a right to American citizenship. That's not an amendment either. 

 

They have the right to seek asylum. They will come to the border, let the authorities take them into custody, and then apply for asylum. Some of them will make it. The ones who make it will eventually have the right to apply for citizenship.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, classicboxer said:

They have the right to seek asylum. They will come to the border, let the authorities take them into custody, and then apply for asylum. Some of them will make it. The ones who make it will eventually have the right to apply for citizenship.  

We also have the right to close our borders, and allow no entry if we choose. We also have the right to pick & choose which countries we won't accept travel or asylum seekers.

Just because you knock on the door, doesn't mean we have to open it...we can look through the peep hole, and just say "nope".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Very sharp of you. Now which of those four are people in Guatemala? And do they have a RIGHT to citizenship?

Owning you has gotten to be too easy. You just roll up in a ball and tap immediately. 

Well, no... You replied with something that had nothing to do with what I said. That isn't owning. This is how you come across most of the time FYI info 

 

 

OrangeClearcutHornedtoad-small.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Says the guy who never comes with any substance in an argument and just tries to hurl the girliest insults. lol

If you find any facts you'd like to use in a debate, let me know.  As of now, you got nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

lol you have been proven wrong on everything you have said in this thread so far. You are not a trustworthy source of info in this thread.

Retard, you have provided literally zero facts. You just spew CNN's opinions and think you're right. Thankfully, you're some Mexican autistic moron, and your opinions could not possibly matter any less. In fact, idiots like you are the reason our country made a drastic turnaround in 2016. So maybe I should be thanking you?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let these mother****ers march all the way to Canada, **** em.

 

Why would they want to come to a country full of racist-sexist-bigot-h0m0phobic-xenophobic-transphobic-white-supremacists?  Oh that's right, because America is the greatest country in the history of civilization.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 1:47 AM, Yerbo said:

No, it does not mean they are fleeing war, at least not exclusively.

Actually it pretty much does, war or fear of persecution. These people are economic migrants, or as liberals call them, votes

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing to come out of this entire thing is the clip of Trump talking about how the caravan was started, and his hand motion, where he looks like he's handing out money. LOL.. Goddamn, he is a comedic genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I eagerly await their arrival.

I also eagerly the news of what we'll be doing with the money we used to ship those chitholes for aid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mr.T said today, "they aren't coming in, we'll close the border and move in the military"... he's serious.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VertFTW said:

Tip of the iceberg bros

We've got the most powerful military in the world, it'll take more than a mob of angry women and beaners to scare them lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sara Carter (in Guatamala now) ... is interviewing caravaners that are being paid by local leftist

politicians to join the invasion - via Soros -aka- DNC

#shockednot

Edited by Bezerker101
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2018 at 9:40 PM, Bezerker101 said:

where are all these illegals gonna poop when they get here ?

Vert's yard after they get turned away at the border.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×