Fatmir83

Khabib Being treated unfairly by UFC

The fight Khabib vs Connor was an amazing Fight.  Everyone expected Connor to win, however, The bear did what he did best; Dominated Connor throughout the fight, and he got what he most deserved thought.  It was it was amzing how Dana white shows favoratism when he suppose to be professional.  Sorry Dana you boy got his behind kick, and he deserves it.  All of the opportunity you gave Connor, and rasing him to be a star, he has disrespected you in many ways, and over and over you forgive him, and give excusess for him.  Many times, Connor thru bottles at the other fighters that could have hit the crowd, and other times jumping the fence to hurt others, and the worst thing was the buss incident, and still you back up this fool.  Connor thank God looked like a beaten coward, since he disrespected the real lion, the real fighter and yet you did not support Khabib the support and respect he deserves.  Im so happy he broke your heart, and made  a fool out of your boy.  I can't wait till all the fans realize this just as i have realized, and before i was connor fan, and change of heart now, since i know that even though Connor is a good fighter, however, Khabib stole his soul, and showed the world that connor doesnt have a heart when meeting the lion, and someone who truly has a heart, and is a true respecful champion.  I can't wait when he dominates connor again in the next match to see how fast you are going to drop connor, and do what you should have done long time ago, by showing true support for khabib.  All the craziness that went on, and all of the **** connor has done to embarrase ufc, and you by supporting him;  However, you made a big deal out of khabib jumping over the fence, and if you had true respect for the sport you should have not even allowed this coward to enter your octigan let alone fight, since he hurt many fighters at the buss incident.  Khabib the true champion, and dominated the little **** talker, and made him apologize inside the octigan.

1 hour ago, jaybird86 said:

Better than "hey all, newb here, sup" --

It does sound like a diary entry though.

In no way is that pre- pubescent rant better than one affable sentence. 

Please reconsider your position. 

3 hours ago, jaybird86 said:

Better than "hey all, newb here, sup" --

It does sound like a diary entry though.

it would be better, if it wasn't in the Ultimate Fighter section.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skillandpower said:

"Everyone expected CoNNOr to win"

LOL

Do you even watch this chit m8 ?

This, I am Irish, would allow Conor to nut into my mouth, even I expected him to lose, chap clearly has no clue what he is watching

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

This, I am Irish, would allow Conor to nut into my mouth, even I expected him to lose, chap clearly has no clue what he is watching

Dont get me wrong m8. Conor dissapointed myself. I did think Conor was gonna do a bit better tho. I even thought he was gonna catch Khabib in the first but this guy saying 'everyone expected Conor to win' was a little too much lol

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, stehilton94 said:

Hold the Fooking phone, did you really just say Conor can nut in your mouth?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/22/2018 at 4:23 PM, stehilton94 said:

WHOA NOW...

• Like 3

OH

MY

GOD...

This literal 24 year old foglet called me a fat virgin and he would suck McGregor d!ck AND SWALLOW THE GRAVY?!

I'm truly disturbed right now.  So much for not having a proper bourbon tonight.  I'm out

• Like 2

That wall of fu*king text with no breaks hurts my fuc*ing eyes....and when I though it couldnt get any worse, I scroll down to find out Conor isnt the only Irish feg all over these forums.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, America said:

That wall of fu*king text with no breaks hurts my fuc*ing eyes....and when I though it couldnt get any worse, I scroll down to find out Conor isnt the only Irish feg all over these forums.

Kid is 24 and Irish.  They all worship McNugget so much that they would literally let him bust a nut in their mouth.  The ex wife said my nut was extra salty after a hard night of drinking the day before.  They are salty in multiple ways now.

• Like 1