Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller facing four months in prison

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/report-jason-mayhem-miller-facing-four-months-in-prison/

Mayhem-Miller

Life after the UFC can hit some a lot harder than others. But the worst case of that has to be with former middleweight contender Jason ‘Mayhem’ Miller.

Since departing from the organization in 2012, Mayhem has had several run-ins with the law and this has unfortunately been a continued theme as MMAJunkie reports that he was arrested this past Friday.

The report states that Mayhem is being held without bail at the Orange County Sheriff jail facility and was arraigned today in Orange County Superior Court on a single count of felony vandalism that caused $400 or more of damage.

There are no specific details at the moment of the crime that was committed by Mayhem but according to the City News Service, a conviction could lead to an automatic state prison term. Cameron Talley, Mayhem’s attorney, stated the following when speaking to City News Service.

“Jason is a great guy, and I love him like a brother. It is incredibly sad to see these continued police contacts, but I have faith he can straighten out his life.”

Most recently, Mayhem was handed a four year suspended sentence after accepting a plea bargain on charges of multiple domestic violence accounts. This also included three years’ probation for incidents that involved three different girlfriends he had between 2015 and 2017.

In May 2016, Mayhem made a brief comeback when fighting in Italy for Venator FC where he was scheduled to face Luke Barnett for the Middlweight title but was pulled from that fight when he missed weight by 24lbs and instead took on Mattia Schiavolin at Lightheavyweight instead and suffered defeat via a second-round submission (rear-naked-choke).

God, remember when this guy was likable? 

I depresses me to know this is the same dude that had me dying laughing when he said "BING!" while hitting Bisping.  

Remember when he called Uriah Hall the n-word to his face? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

I depresses me to know this is the same dude that had me dying laughing when he said "BING!" while hitting Bisping.  

Remember when he called Uriah Hall the n-word to his face? 

I don't remember that lol. I'll google it

8 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

No.  But i remember when the scrap pack beat the shit out of him at a strikeforce event. it was one of the most beautiful things that i have ever witnessed.

• Like 2

this will never be as epic as the time he broke into a church while naked, and gone wild with the fire extinguisher.

i dont even think jon jones parties that hard

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, America said:

Title needs changed, it's 4 years, not 4 months.

yeah that's what I thought too, couldn't be bothered to double check

48 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

who's house did he break into naked and pass out in this time?

Jason Ellis' - he banged two girls from bully beatdown there too

• Like 1

mayhem is into golden showers and other kinky chit, so im quite certain he would enjoy having war machine as his cellmate

I knew a few people like him.  Going to jail does nothing to them other than keep them off the street.  When they get out, they act the same way.  They are permanently ****ed up in the head.  I don't think they can be fixed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PokesJones said:

I knew a few people like him.  Going to jail does nothing to them other than keep them off the street.  When they get out, they act the same way.  They are permanently ****ed up in the head.  I don't think they can be fixed.

called being mentally ill