Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Kabobs purse still partially withheld lol

Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) twitteó a las 11:34 AM on mié., oct. 24, 2018:
Seems like they will settle on giving Nurmagomedov half of his purse until the next (most important) hearing in December.
(https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1055135484203151362?s=09)

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:
Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) twitteó a las 11:34 AM on mié., oct. 24, 2018:
Seems like they will settle on giving Nurmagomedov half of his purse until the next (most important) hearing in December.
(https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1055135484203151362?s=09)

Everything that is wrong with UFC, why in gods name is it taking so much time and so many "hearings" just to deal with a situation. It makes no sense, deal with it and deal with it with some speed. Nearly any sport I can think of, if any situation occurs, its usually a few days to a week before a disciplinary hearing is completed. In football, United had a pitch invader last night, they already got their fine and its done, took less than 24 hours. MMA needs to hurry this crap up, what exactly are they moving hearings for? Just deal with it.

• Like 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

Everything that is wrong with UFC

Has nothing to do with the UFC. It's the Nevada Athletic Commission.

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Nearly any sport I can think of

Those sports self regulate. Combat sports are regulated by the government.

• Like 3

why blame the UFC? 

The NAC is a government body, why would you think they'd be anything other that negligent, corrupt, and worthless? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Everything that is wrong with UFC, why in gods name is it taking so much time and so many "hearings" just to deal with a situation. It makes no sense, deal with it and deal with it with some speed. Nearly any sport I can think of, if any situation occurs, its usually a few days to a week before a disciplinary hearing is completed. In football, United had a pitch invader last night, they already got their fine and its done, took less than 24 hours. MMA needs to hurry this crap up, what exactly are they moving hearings for? Just deal with it.

Seems fair to me...While Kabob didnt do much he and especially his entourage caused various brawls and it could of been worse. I say keep his remaning mil.

Just now, Mcmax3000 said:

Has nothing to do with the UFC. It's the Nevada Athletic Commission.

Those sports self regulate. Combat sports are regulated by the government.

Why exactly are they constantly pushing the hearing back? "Investigations still under way", **** me the entire internet finished their investigation the day after, what are these people doing. You guys are paying taxes for these hearings to take place, and they keep having them again and again without a resolution.

This reminds me of those commercials shortly after 9/11 when they would say buying weed was directly contributing to the Taliban. Except it's the NSAC contributing now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, stehilton94 said:

Why exactly are they constantly pushing the hearing back? "Investigations still under way", **** me the entire internet finished their investigation the day after, what are these people doing. You guys are paying taxes for these hearings to take place, and they keep having them again and again without a resolution.

Dude, getting nothing done is US government 101.  

It's terrible at pretty much everything besides war, and even then .... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Why exactly are they constantly pushing the hearing back?

They haven't pushed anything back. They do monthly hearings, so this was the first one after the incident.

In this one, they decided what to do until they're able to get McGregor & Nurmagomedov there to question them in person, which is seemingly going to be at the December hearing. As to why that's happening in December instead of November, I don't know.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

You have to understand our government - if they did things expeditiously, that would mean they are being efficient.  When things can be prolonged and cans kicked down the road, it's better for job security.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

Dude, getting nothing done is US government 101.  

It's terrible at pretty much everything besides war, and even then .... 

They are fantastic with collecting taxes and then wasting that revenue. I'd r8 them an 8/8 m8 

• Like 2

the great khabib probably would have beaten the chit out of conor for free anyways

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bwana said:

Give the man his money, fine or excommunicate his guilty Muslim team.

Pay heem.  Pay dat man his money.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

No money for terrorist scum. Ship them back to dogchitland and let them fk goats. 

Fantastic post bro

4 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Not sure why it's funny. He beat McGregor easily, he deserves his money.

lol

Khabib deserves 500K AT MOST, that's what he was getting paid before Conor blessed him with a red panty night

• Like 2