I_Take_Roids_m8

Clinton, Obama, CNN, and Soro’s receive packages with explosive devices inside.

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Cage rage-quit the forum after I broke him, wasn't even hard.  

He wasn't broken. He left on a matter of principle. 

There are similarities but rattler was very anti Conor. He was also funnier than vert although vert does have his moments. 

Plus like sober said, he quit. He wasn't banned. So why come back as an alt. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He wasn't broken. He left on a matter of principle. 

There are similarities but rattler was very anti Conor. He was also funnier than vert although vert does have his moments. 

Plus like sober said, he quit. He wasn't banned. So why come back as an alt. 

A matter of principle?  

Quitting after a 5-day ban after he'd been chasing me around for weeks calling me a white supremacist?  Interesting.  

I don't mind when CB does it, because for better or worse we have a rapport, but I'm not going to have a monkey like Cage talking that **** to me.  Good riddance. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

A matter of principle?  

Quitting after a 5-day ban after he'd be chasing me around for weeks calling me a white supremacist?  Interesting.  

I don't mind when CB does it, because for better or worse we have a rapport, but I'm not going to have a monkey like Cage talking that **** to me.  Good riddance. 

Oopsy

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

A matter of principle?  

Quitting after a 5-day ban after he'd been chasing me around for weeks calling me a white supremacist?  Interesting.  

Yes. He felt he was unjustly banned. So he left on a matter of principle. Not saying he was right... and that was in the Brian/FH wave so at worst you're 2-0 with 1 NC.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

don't worry, cage was some white dude.  

No worries here, it would have been better if he wasn't  🐵

• Like 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yes. He felt he was unjustly banned. So he left on a matter of principle. Not saying he was right... and that was in the Brian/FH wave so at worst you're 2-0 with 1 NC.

Let's leave Brian out of this, he's busy with clitellata experiments today.

DcxmCYgWkAARBqS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What a loser dweeb, I'm considering "following" his feed just for more stoned laughing sessions...I'd be his only follower, which has to hold some status of importance  🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

A matter of principle?  

For some reason, I like poker dealers. 

• Like 1

Trump will out wit all of them ... he’s been planning what he’s doing for at least 20 years, and do you really think we have heard his main goals? Best he do things the way he is slowly but surely... I heard there are hundreds of old pushed aside celebs ready to back him up... Kanye West is organising that.... 

everyone in the elite class has been terrified and unable to do anything about the corruption going on in this world.... but together ...in a united mission these satanic basterds will get ousted for what they are.... 

fake celebs in power positions too..... all celebs should be forced to tell the world who their parents are !    That would be a start ?

2 minutes ago, MarkyLaird said:

Trump will out wit all of them ... he’s been planning what he’s doing for at least 20 years, and do you really think we have heard his main goals? Best he do things the way he is slowly but surely... I heard there are hundreds of old pushed aside celebs ready to back him up... Kanye West is organising that.... 

everyone in the elite class has been terrified and unable to do anything about the corruption going on in this world.... but together ...in a united mission these satanic basterds will get ousted for what they are.... 

fake celebs in power positions too..... all celebs should be forced to tell the world who their parents are !    That would be a start ?

funny-gif7.gif

13 minutes ago, MarkyLaird said:

GSP beat khabib sorry dude .... 

gsp would beat khabib in any country bro. but it would be a great fight!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MarkyLaird said:

Glad you know the score bro lol 

the 2 best fighters in the world.  it would be the fight the fans deserve to see

1 hour ago, MarkyLaird said:

We've already established that Europeans aren't allowed to discuss U.S politics on this forum, just ask Robert and then kindly leave.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, 12er© said:

We've already established that Europeans aren't allowed to discuss U.S politics on this forum, just ask Robert and then kindly leave.

I can confirm this to be true. Who wants a bunch of foreigners talking about the good ol USA. On your bike Laird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bubba_Sparks said:

I can confirm this to be true. Who wants a bunch of foreigners talking about the good ol USA. On your bike Laird.

Thank you, lord sparks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Everyone is welcome to discuss our politics and world affairs in my book, debating our rights is another matter that because it doesn't effect them.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Everyone is welcome to discuss our politics and world affairs in my book, debating our rights is another matter that because it doesn't effect them.

Bubba kept trying to go Full Libtard in the gun discussions, so I bant him from them entirely. Sorry, the ruling is final.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Bwana said:

America attacked several countries that don't affect us!

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Bubba kept trying to go Full Libtard in the gun discussions, so I bant him from them entirely. Sorry, the ruling is final.

Plus being a European I'm too busy dodging all those lethal car attacks to have time to post much. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Plus being a European I'm too busy dodging all those lethal car attacks to have time to post much. 

u guys have cars in europe?  damn bro. i learn something new every day

hey where do u third worlders from across the pond go to empty your chamber pots?

Edited by -idyb-

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Dodging bombs and knife attacks too, you have your hands full. It's a mess over there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Dodging bombs and knife attacks too, you have your hands full. It's a mess over there.

I know mate. The whole of Sweden is pretty much a ghetto. 

• Like 1

They're still in the stone age with their crimes. They're killing teachers with swords over there, and not guns.

So just practice your fencing, get a quality sword, and you should be fine.