Khabib

Nate & Nick Diaz

GSP

Darren Till

Alan Jouban 😂

Jorge Masvidal

Mike Perry

Colby Covington

Thats all so far that I can find, no doubt he will get an easy fight like Till or some other guy with 0 wrestling ability.

He's asking for Khabib and GSP at 165. He ain't looking for easy fights. 

The rest of those idiots will make their appearances on Funky Bum of the Month Beatdown. It's a new feature on UFC events, where a real fighter embarrasses some dipchit that should probably get a real job. And it happens once a month featuring Ben Askren.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

He's asking for Khabib and GSP at 165. He ain't looking for easy fights. 

The rest of those idiots will make their appearances on Funky Bum of the Month Beatdown. It's a new feature on UFC events, where a real fighter embarrasses some dipchit that should probably get a real job. And it happens once a month featuring Ben Askren.

Yeah Ben has balls, but the UFC will try make him a big name before they risk him I feel, to casuals that is, I would expect his first fight to be Masvidal or someone like that

18 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Yeah Ben has balls, but the UFC will try make him a big name before they risk him I feel, to casuals that is, I would expect his first fight to be Masvidal or someone like that

How is he supposed to build his name on Jorge Masvidal?? What the....? After Masvidal, will they have him beat up Tony Martin? lol 

The point of signing Ben Askren is that he's been calling out GSP for years, and would very likely beat GSP. Oh, and GSP won't fight Woodley, so they need someone else for him. I also believe they want him to beat up Khabib at 165.

• Like 1

His tweets have actually been great lol. 

'Hey Nick, I realise you haven't won a fight since like 2011 but people still seem to think you are good'.

What a legend. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

His tweets have actually been great lol. 

'Hey Nick, I realise you haven't won a fight since like 2011 but people still seem to think you are good'.

What a legend. 

Askren just went up tenfold in my books lol

• Like 1

We should probably pump the brakes on Askren a  bit, dude has two legit wins, Lima and a very aged battle worn Shinya Aoki. Let's simmer down a bit before we start talking about him taking all the belts. Lol

16 minutes ago, America said:

We should probably pump the brakes on Askren a  bit, dude has two legit wins, Lima and a very aged battle worn Shinya Aoki. Let's simmer down a bit before we start talking about him taking all the belts. Lol

He also beat Chris Weidman in a wrestling match when they were kids. 

Dude is LEGIT.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, America said:

You can add Andrey Koreshkov to that list, he isn't exactly a push over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, America said:

Yeah its a fairly unknown tbf, He could come in and demolish EVERYONE, he could also come in and get KO'd by a random

7 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

masvidal has very good hips and solid tdd. would be a tough fight for askren

6 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Him and Darren Till have agreed to fight 

Did they? where? All I see is **** talking? And I knew Ben would want that easy fight straight away, Till is an easy fight,  also Till was supposed to move up to Middleweight?

24 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Twatter

Bum **** Till is moving to middleweight and Askren is going to fight top contenders, not cans.

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

masvidal has very good hips and solid tdd. would be a tough fight for askren

Masvidal got ankle picked and regularly taken down by Maia. His TDD is awful

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Masvidal got ankle picked and regularly taken down by Maia. His TDD is awful

Maia's wrestling is trash too. 

• Like 1

Theres literally 10 year olds that shoot better takedowns than Maia.  Still shocks me he’s never mastered the art of the takedown when your whole fight style is based off a takedown.

• Like 2

Askren is going to make NewFC humble again. Never really liked his style or payed attention to him that much until more recently after watching some BJJScout videos breaking down his style. 

Would like to see him incorporate a little more of a submission game & savage relentless GnP to his unique style of wrestling. 

The guy is funny but as a fight fan, he has to be one of the most boring additions to the UFC since Jake Shields. He's great at laying on people but that's about it. Khabib does the same thing but at least he has a bit of striking. This guy, though, looks like a complete amateur in the stand up. Just check this out.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_M-73J-MI 

Edited by BasRutten
  • Confused 1

askren vs lawler announced, i think lawler is a bad matchup for askren. Lawler got good hips. Aksren getting knocked out in his first ufc fight lmao

Edited by PunchBag

3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

askren vs lawler announced, i think lawler is a bad matchup for askren. Lawler got good hips. Aksren getting knocked out in his first ufc fight lmao

^The new Jason_H, folks.

• Like 1