LayDownDead

ANNNNNDDDDD NEWWWWWWWW

20 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yeah because the A side (ME) showed up.

What's with Cash being all stingy with the likes... NOT ONE!  I can sense his butt hurt of me posting back to back pictures of the GOAT sleeping Stipe from hundreds maybe even thousands of miles away!

I'M DOING MY BEST HERR. I'M HIGH AS **** AND WATCHING FIGHTS. CUT ME SOME SLACK.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, carnages said:

Cash come on man, I thought you watched this chit 😧

Mark Hunt ran in that fight until Lewis gassed, dude cardio bunnied him, you call that chit fighting!? I don't

Lmao everybody knows that bum Oz doesn't actually watch mma

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Greasyrasta said:

The BB only has to connect one time!  My moneys on the the over 1.5 rounds though, crazy at -110.

Lmao I managed to get that at +130 which truly is ridiculous!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lmao everybody knows that bum Oz doesn't actually watch mma

I called that can Weidman getting knocked unconscious in front of everyone he knows.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I called that can Weidman getting knocked unconscious in front of everyone he knows.

Best part of the night. All the greats move here to Florida and gain hands instantly.

12 hours ago, VertFTW said:

man I remeber a few years back when I said the black beast could be a champ someday and was laughed at.....lol

Looks like tonight I may get to cash out on my investment in TBB,

12 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Threef 

This is more likely to be his retirement fight. He has zero chance of winning the belt.

He had a better chance of having a heart attack from the rape.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, VertFTW said:

man I remeber a few years back when I said the black beast could be a champ someday and was laughed at.....lol

Looks like tonight I may get to cash out on my investment in TBB,

Retard ^

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I literally said multiple times Weidman will manage to get himself knocked out in multiple threads.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Lmao I managed to get that at +130 which truly is ridiculous!

You idiots might as well have burned that money.

• Like 1

the black beast did better then i thought. i thought he was gonna lose via 3rd round heart attack

Name me another Heavyweight "champion" who goes for cheap **** like rear naked chokes

Daniel should be stripped 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

55 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I literally said multiple times Weidman will manage to get himself knocked out in multiple threads.

We've been calling Weidman to get knocked the **** out for YEARS!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Did Rogan really say, "DC has become the best post fight interview ever !".......? ? ?

that he did.  i wonder what kind of drugs were laced inside of his popeyes?

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

that he did.  i wonder what kind of drugs were laced inside of his popeyes?

That was possibly the most cringe induced lame azz interview I've ever watched, he made a fool out of himself in front of his kids,,,,he used to be a confident humble guy, or else I'm blind and never saw it...maybe it was my hate for Jones that made me ignore it ?

PS: The only thing more embarrassing was his wife's cheap chrome fuk-me hooker shoes, that was beat with an ugly stick when she was a child.

40 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That was possibly the most cringe induced lame azz interview I've ever watched, he made a fool out of himself in front of his kids,,,,he used to be a confident humble guy, or else I'm blind and never saw it...maybe it was my hate for Jones that made me ignore it ?

PS: The only thing more embarrassing was his wife's cheap chrome fuk-me hooker shoes, that was beat with an ugly stick when she was a child.

I'm not a fan of how everything that DC does or says anymore has Jon Jones behind it.

Calls himself the GOAT, deliberately took an easy fight before Jones/Gus to try to retain the belt, takes the Lesnar fight instead... It's all because of Jones. Every last bit of it. He needs to go back to who he was before Jones beat him twice.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I'm not a fan of how everything that DC does or says anymore has Jon Jones behind it.

Calls himself the GOAT, deliberately took an easy fight before Jones/Gus to try to retain the belt, takes the Lesnar fight instead... It's all because of Jones. Every last bit of it. He needs to go back to who he was before Jones beat him twice.

lol do you want the poor guy to die? He might actually die if he fights Jones again

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I agree, that desk job is making his head grow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, carnages said:

lol do you want the poor guy to die? He might actually die if he fights Jones again

3 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I agree, that desk job is making his head grow.

Yes.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You idiots might as well have burned that money.

Yea I was 17 seconds off, still a good bet.  But you didn’t chime in till this morning so I assume you bet bank on the under.  All $12

6 hours ago, carnages said:

well to be fair, we dont know how a non-roided Jon Jones would do against DC

hell, we probably dont even know how a non-roided jon jones has done against anybody to this day.

• Like 2